Is the term NEGRO offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negro may or may not be an offensive term. I don't know.

But ****** is definitely an offensive term. It's extremely offensive and defines people as subhuman.

Thus [MENTION=49283]Rotagilla[/MENTION] is most certainly a ******

Well why the hell do NEGROES continue to use it to describe each other? Are they that downn on their own race? Do they hate themselves that much?

I've never said this before but ---->> I think I can pretty much speak for all black people when I say BLACK PEOPLE DONT HATE THEMSELVES. That's completely made up and irrelevant to the topic. Some older black people are just used to constantly defending themselves and their race because they've always had to in the past. Younger black (most but not all) aren't offended as easily whether it's because they forgot/don't know much about their races history or because they're just much more lenient/tolerant having grown up along side other races in a less discriminate time. And as far as black people calling each other 'nigga' or anything along those lines doesn't mean they hate themselves. It's a term used amongst the race that means "friend" or "brother" or even just "person with the same color skin as me who also understands what it's like to be black". It's not hateful when said from one black to another because if anything it's just a way to show a connection or common trait.

•Pinky•

:dig: Rotagilla, :dig:

evasion and emoticons won't bail you out. I never said that skull size determines intelligence.

In fact, ace..if you can find a quote where I said that, I'll withdraw from this forum forever..if that quote doesn't exist, YOU withdraw..How's that?

Care to take the bet, or are you a liar? LMAO...

evasion and emoticons won't bail you out. I never said that skull size determines intelligence.

In fact, ace..if you can find a quote where I said that, I'll withdraw from this forum forever..if that quote doesn't exist, YOU withdraw..How's that?

You never answered on taking the bet on the other thread. You are not authorized to place bets.

"Negro" is the correct anthropological term for people of the negroid race and is the polite term used to refer to negroids.

"black" isn't a race. "african american" isn't a race... "africa" has nothing to do with negroes in america anyway and most of them have never been there.

"Negro" is a valid choice for race on the last..and all previous U.S. Census reports...as well as every government document for hundreds of years.

Then there's the "united negro college fund". Hard to get around that.

the negro plagiarist martin luther king used the word 30 or so times in his (plagiarized) "i have a dream" speech.
If it's good enough for the negro plagiarist, it's good enough for me.

Only since the perpetually aggrieved protected class learned they can manipulate white people by being "offended" by this word or that word has this nonsense been pushed.

The beautiful thing about ugly racists like Rotagilla is that they make it totally easy for everyone to see what absolute raving assholes they are. It makes our work sooo much easier.

as Brianna said (and quite well, imo), tone means a lot.

But why even touch a word as a non-black person if you know that even a small percentage of that population does not like the word? Blacks are perfectly fine with being called "black", so why not just call them black instead of trying to grasp at an older, scientific/medical term that was often used in a tone of voice that was obviously racist?

Oh, and Rotagilla, black people are anything but an "perpetually aggrieved protected class". Black people I know are among the hardest working, most decent people I have ever met. So, fuck you, scumbag.
I think if Bacteria stopped being a racist for one day, it would go into depression.

People like that hang on to their racism and hatred with dear life.

You didn't directly say it and I never said that you directly said it. But it is undoubtedly the direction in which you are going. You ARE referring to this kind of junk science, but are of course too much of a fucking coward to admit it when cornered about it. As usual, you are just another whipped-pussy racist who runs for the dark as soon as light shines upon him.

And I don't take bets from tiny racist-nazi trolls. Fuggedaboudit.

But I will be "thanking" you for this exchange soon enough, little troll.

You never answered on taking the bet on the other thread. You are not authorized to place bets.

:lol:

Why, I bet this stuff turns our resident racist/nazi slimeball so unbelievably on, he probably types with just one hand...

Why, I bet this stuff turns our resident racist/nazi slimeball so unbelievably on, he probably types with just one hand...

hahaha..you're projecting your own proclivities...
That's a weak attempt to deflect and change the subject..

Now, once again..

I never said that skull size determines intelligence.

care to take the wager or are you a liar?

If you notice he gets turned on by putting down Black people. Sure fire sign he is out of work and on welfare and blaming affirmative action for his laziness. :lol:

It is a scientific fact.

Oh no!..Not neg rep!.I'm SO hurt!....Whatever will I do?..I hope I can recover..LMAO..neg rep :doubt:

....you kids are funny! :lol:

I relay proven facts...deny them if you have to so you can feel better..I don't care. Your denials don't change reality in the least but they do expose your ignorance.

Carry on..."neg rep"...:lol:

No, it's a scientific lie that black peoples' brains possess less IQ than white peoples' brains, that it is somehow "hereditary", which is exactly what you are trying to say with that worthless, racist shit that you spew out of your ugly fucking mouth like vomit.

Enjoy your negs. Goodness knows I am going to enjoy sending them to you, you stupid, ugly, racist fuck.

I dont believe IQ is even really valid. There are too many different kinds of intelligence and no way to test for them. However, since we are using the Mensa standard.

11-Year-Old UK Boy Scores Higher Than Einstein on Mensa IQ Test - The Root

Ramarni was invited to take the IQ test after writing an essay for Oxford University that received an impressive score. He scored an IQ of 162, placing him in the top 1 percent in the U.K. He said that he was surprised by his score because he wasn’t confident about the test when he completed it. Ramarni has earned all of the bragging rights, but with his brilliance comes much modesty.

I wonder what he would have scored had he been confident?

I agree. Just because one race has a lower or higher average IQ doesn't mean that's their full potential. American students IQ in comparison to other 1st world nations is low but that doesn't mean it can't increase/decrease in time due educational reform or decay. (Not to mention multiple other contributing factors) and it certainly doesn't mean that current score meets their full potential and the same concept applies for races.

•Pinky•

I don't think it's offensive.

However, the person who uses the word "Negro" is almost certainly a clueless, old white guy.
Or an anthropologist.

You didn't directly say it and I never said that you directly said it. But it is undoubtedly the direction in which you are going. You ARE referring to this kind of junk science, but are of course too much of a fucking coward to admit it when cornered about it. As usual, you are just another whipped-pussy racist who runs for the dark as soon as light shines upon him.

Right..abandon your position and run for cover when you get caught lying..throw in a few insults and projections of your own inadequacies and insecurities and hope people are distracted and don't notice you got caught in a lie.
Great tactic...it probably even works on some people. :doubt:

I don't think it's offensive.

However, the person who uses the word "Negro" is almost certainly a clueless, old white guy.
Or an anthropologist.

Right..abandon your position and run for cover when you get caught lying..throw in a few insults and projections of your own inadequacies and insecurities and hope people are distracted and don't notice you got caught in a lie.
Great tactic...it probably even works on some people. :doubt:

Why didnt you take my bet coward? You ran like cur with your tail between your legs. :lol:

If you notice he gets turned on by putting down Black people. Sure fire sign he is out of work and on welfare and blaming affirmative action for his laziness. :lol:

meanwhile it is you that is making 40 posts per day

And that bothers you somehow? Are you the posting police?

I'm at liberty to do that. Sorry you dont have it like me.

At least you've stopped making the ridiculous claim that I said skull size determines intelligence.

Getting caught lying in public must be pretty embarrassing....you should try to stop if you can.

LMAO...

At least you've stopped making the ridiculous claim that I said skull size determines intelligence.

Getting caught lying in public must be pretty embarrassing....you should try to stop if you can.

LMAO...

Either you are retarded or a liar. Which one is it? Point out where he claimed you specifically said anything? Show your work. I bet you cant quote where he said you said it? Want to take that bet?

True.

But the point is that fucked up racists (is there any other kind?) have tried to grasp at junk science to even study the size of african skulls vs. european skulls in order to want to come to the conclusion that blacks are inferior because their brains are somehow less, and all this shit about IQ is just one step in that direction.

Last edited:
Personally I refrain from using the word negro or ******, ever. I know that they are words that have racist connotations and are very hurtful and emotional for blacks, especially considering the history behind those words. Blacks use it all the time, even when they're socializing with each other. But it's another thing if a white guy says it, even if they're really good friends.

Heck when I'm around friends that are black, I never use the word "black" as a descriptive way to identify another person. Blacks in general are very sensitive about this issue and their history, and I totally understand and respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back