Is there a single Vax advocate on this board with kids under 5 getting them vaxxed?

A mrna vaccine (misnomer) is a genetic modification and does not contain any virus, viable or otherwise. It also doesn't prevent infection or spread. The sales point is that the genetic modification will reduce the severity of the infection.
True it doesn't stop infection just makes it less and stops you giving it to others who could be harmed.

True it doesn't stop infection just makes it less and stops you giving it to others who could be harmed.

That's not true either. You can still transmit Covid even if you're vaccinated, despite Joe Biden's lies to the contrary.

If you believe Biden's lie and you're running around thinking you can't spread Covid, then you've very likely infected, and subsequently killed, many people.

Wow, I haven't seen so much speculation since the election of 2020. If, could? You sound like Fauci. How about this, If the sun doesn't rise tomorrow, we could all freeze to death.
It's not really that difficult to see that that is the situation. We really do not need to be bothered about covid at the moment but a year or two ago it was killing thousands of people a week. It almost certainly will eventually come out with a new strain. Also I come from the UK. we might talk differently about things.

That's not true either. You can still transmit Covid even if you're vaccinated, despite Joe Biden's lies to the contrary.

True, my brain is asleep. This is to do with the viral load you get, The higher a viral load the more likely you are to be ill. People who have been vaccinated have a lower viral load and in that way it helps vulnerable people.
If you believe Biden's lie and you're running around thinking you can't spread Covid, then you've very likely infected, and subsequently killed, many people.
I haven't even heard Biden's lie.

People who have been vaccinated have a lower viral load and in that way it helps vulnerable people.

That's not true either.

1658951315836.png

That is not the reason. It is to try to stop the virus. We are fortunate in having fairly harmless strains at the moment but that could change at any time. If we get rid of it or keep it low because people do get vaccinated when it changes we will be much better able to cope with it.

Not a chance. They duped you folks.

True, my brain is asleep. This is to do with the viral load you get, The higher a viral load the more likely you are to be ill. People who have been vaccinated have a lower viral load and in that way it helps vulnerable people.

Biden's lie, paraphrased is--If you get the covid vaccine, you will not get covid.

A mrna vaccine (misnomer) is a genetic modification and does not contain any virus, viable or otherwise. It also doesn't prevent infection or spread. The sales point is that the genetic modification will reduce the severity of the infection.
Now they have time to actually test it, peoples immune systems are in danger. I was reading about it on the NIH website.
Hope all the lab rats enjoy dying from a common cold.

Forum List

Back