Is there a single Vax advocate on this board with kids under 5 getting them vaxxed?

People who have been vaccinated have a lower viral load and in that way it helps vulnerable people.

So you went from "stops infecting others" to "helps vulnerable people. But STILL NOT RIGHT.

The argument about viral load is a messy one. And it's NOT universally accepted at all. UNVAXXED people ROUTINELY get covid with virtually NO symptoms. Been true since day one. So this stinky herring about viral load -- which is almost IMPOSSIBLE to quantify and study -- is just part of "legend" of manipulating science to MANDATE vaccinations.

So UNVAXXED Covid patients can COMMONLY ALSO have "near zero" viral loads.

"viral loads" arguments are "a load"" of something.

Especially for KIDS under 6 or so. For WHICH the CDC IGNORED THE FDA PANEL recommendations and as a result LOST some of the BEST viral experts when they QUIT in protest.

So you went from "stops infecting others" to "helps vulnerable people. But STILL NOT RIGHT.

The argument about viral load is a messy one. And it's NOT universally accepted at all. UNVAXXED people ROUTINELY get covid with virtually NO symptoms. Been true since day one. So this stinky herring about viral load -- which is almost IMPOSSIBLE to quantify and study -- is just part of "legend" of manipulating science to MANDATE vaccinations.

So UNVAXXED Covid patients can COMMONLY ALSO have "near zero" viral loads.

"viral loads" arguments are "a load"" of something.

Especially for KIDS under 6 or so. For WHICH the CDC IGNORED THE FDA PANEL recommendations and as a result LOST some of the BEST viral experts when they QUIT in protest.
I can't believe how many Americans just turned off their brains and handed over their freedoms and possibly their health to the Vax Pushers. Now the Vax pushers are coming for the young ones. It's absolutely appalling what is going on.

I can't believe how many Americans just turned off their brains and handed over their freedoms and possibly their health to the Vax Pushers. Now the Vax pushers are coming for the young ones. It's absolutely appalling what is going on.

Wallinsky at CDC not ONLY had to stop being any kind of scientist, but violated medical ethics in IGNORING the advice of the FDA panel. It's corrupt power that Congress has ignored. Sir Fauci included.

My thread is directed at pro-vaxxers who are getting their young children vaxxed. Do you have young children that received the Covid vaccines?

You are probably going to have a difficult time finding anyone. Uptake is around 2% at last check. This tells me that people are quietly opting out of the propaganda now. You can believe what the "experts" say at this point--or you can believe your lying eyes.

Watch what Americans DO. That tells the tale.

Or maybe you are SPESHUL

It's not really that difficult to see that that is the situation. We really do not need to be bothered about covid at the moment but a year or two ago it was killing thousands of people a week. It almost certainly will eventually come out with a new strain. Also I come from the UK. we might talk differently about things.
My thread is SPECIFICALLY asking if Vax supporters with children under 5 years old are getting them vaxxed? Are you in that category?

I don’t have kids under 5 but I did hear my lord and savior Donald Trump say that he saved millions of lives with the vax so I don’t see why we wouldn’t want all of our kids blessed with his sacred juice.
That is not very helpful since you don't fit the criterion for the thread. But I guess you guys just feel the urge to troll.

Do you fit the criteria of the thread? Are you here helping or trolling?
That makes no sense whatsoever. I CREATED the thread. After a week, not one Vax supporter with young kids has come forward which supports what I thought. Vax pushers talk a good game but know that it's too dangerous to give to their own kids.

That makes no sense whatsoever. I CREATED the thread. After a week, not one Vax supporter with young kids has come forward which supports what I thought. Vax pushers talk a good game but know that it's too dangerous to give to their own kids.
STFU

My granddaughter is 10

Forum List

Back