Is There An Honest Man In The House?

is it a turn off to have sex with a woman if she cries?
I mean, is crying a turn off sexually?

I would not have sex with a woman if she was crying. I have known two that cried from the cathartic release of the orgasm. But I am guessing that is a different situation than what you are talking about.

you always see these movies where the woman is crying and the guys comforts here and one thing leads to another...

I like being in love! I love being in love!

And yes, it is far better than being horny.

I'm too emotionally weak to fall in love - I also hate seeing it die.
Because, like in your case, I guess you fall in love with other women, you just know you can't be married to or committed to them. My mind just can't process that! It seems so sad! I must have watched 1 too many romantic movies!!! :)

Not all romantic relationships end up in forever marriages. In fact, most don't. That does not mean the emotional bond was bad or fake.

I can love my girlfriend as much as anyone loves anyone. And I can still love another woman. Not as deeply, but I can still love her. If she thinks she is falling too hard, we deal with it before it gets out of hand.

Have you ever loved a women you felt more love and a stronger connection with than your wife?

My first wife? No, not while we were married. Second wife? Let's just say the marriage lasted longer than the deep love.

I mean you CURRENT wife? Is that the 2nd one? Or are you on #3?

I am not married now. We see no need for a state certificate.

I would not have sex with a woman if she was crying. I have known two that cried from the cathartic release of the orgasm. But I am guessing that is a different situation than what you are talking about.

you always see these movies where the woman is crying and the guys comforts here and one thing leads to another...

Well.....she isn't crying when the one thing leads to the big thing.

Don't believe what you see in the movies.

If I believed what I saw in the movies, I would think that long hair never gets in the way, that clothes come off every time really easily, that all women orgasm a few moments after penetration and everyone has perfect bodies from every angle.....

I'm too emotionally weak to fall in love - I also hate seeing it die.
Because, like in your case, I guess you fall in love with other women, you just know you can't be married to or committed to them. My mind just can't process that! It seems so sad! I must have watched 1 too many romantic movies!!! :)

Not all romantic relationships end up in forever marriages. In fact, most don't. That does not mean the emotional bond was bad or fake.

I can love my girlfriend as much as anyone loves anyone. And I can still love another woman. Not as deeply, but I can still love her. If she thinks she is falling too hard, we deal with it before it gets out of hand.

Have you ever loved a women you felt more love and a stronger connection with than your wife?

My first wife? No, not while we were married. Second wife? Let's just say the marriage lasted longer than the deep love.

Ok so now that we are being LITERAL let me rephrase!

Have you ever loved another woman you felt more love toward and a stronger connection with than your current mate?

I wonder how many different ways can we ask the same questions and broach the same topics? ;) This has all been said before, no?

yeah.... I'll get bored too and leave... one day..... but trust me I'm cornering him!!! ;)

Have you ever loved another woman you felt more love toward and a stronger connection with than your current mate?

Yes. I rediscovered an old love WHEN I was married to my 2nd wife. The flames reignited. But we did not act on it.

Yes. I rediscovered an old love WHEN I was married to my 2nd wife. The flames reignited. But we did not act on it.

Okay, you are not married BUT have a commitment NOW, correct?
My question is, have you ever loved another woman you felt more love toward and a stronger connection with than your current mate. Are you saying that the old love you rediscovered when you were married to you 2nd wife is the woman you have had the strongest love and connection with ever in your life. Including the woman you are currently with?

The topic started out to be about honest men on USMB - but, here we are!

My question is, have you ever loved another woman you felt more love toward and a stronger connection with than your current mate. Are you saying that the old love you rediscovered when you were married to you 2nd wife is the woman you have had the strongest love and connection with ever in your life. Including the woman you are currently with?

No, the woman I am currently with is my deepest love.

I thought you were asking if I had ever had a stronger love for someone other than the one I was with at the time.

I'm just saying, life is too short to "settle"... that's all....

I thought you were asking if I had ever had a stronger love for someone other than the one I was with at the time.

I guess I did not communicate that properly! Very good!

I agree. But I also take my responsibilities very seriously. My 2nd wife had a 5 year old daughter when we met. I was the most stable thing in her life. I was planning to stay until she graduated high school. But things ended just before her junior year.

I guess I did not communicate that properly! Very good!

Or I was distracted by my Sweetie getting home and a FaceBook convo with my adult daughter.

I agree. But I also take my responsibilities very seriously. My 2nd wife had a 5 year old daughter when we met. I was the most stable thing in her life. I was planning to stay until she graduated high school. But things ended just before her junior year.

She had a 5-year-old in her junior year??? Wait. What? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back