🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there any policy by this administration that terrorists wouldn't approve of?

Just asking this question because I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

He's in the process of shutting down Gitmo. I think ISIS would approve of that.
He traded five high profile terrorists for a lowly back stabbing private. Terrorists celebrated.
He stopped aggressive interrogation techniques. A plus for Islamic Terrorists.
He refuses to use the term Islamic terrorism. I'm sure they are thrilled with that.
He has given the world sponsor of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars. Terrorists loved that.
He handed Iraq over to ISIS. No comment.
He has greatly weakened our surveillance on terrorists. How could they not love that?
Domestic terrorist attacks becoming more and more frequent. Goodie for terrorists.
His weak border policy makes it possible for just about anybody to get in. No problem for Islam.

So again, what has Obama done in his near eight years that radical Islam didn't or wouldn't approve of? I simply can't think of anything.

I doubt they approve of this:

ISIS Attacks American Base In Iraq, Loses Its First Battle With U.S. Ground Troops - Truth And Action

b8e084b63f1c2d2834f0445dead3adbe.jpg

Which Obama policies wouldn't terrorists approve of?

- Killing terrorists around the world with Predators
- Commando raids like the one that killed bin Laden
- Air attacks on ISIS
- Attacking ISIS's access to funding
- Building an international coalition to attack terrorism
- Seeking to rally support in the Muslim world against terrorist activities in their name

ISIS LOVES GITMO and all the torture associated with it. It's America voluntarily running their PR campaign for them.

Killing Osama Bin Laden.
Improving American Image abroad with steady, thought out policy instead of naive yahooism.
Expansion of American economic dominance after Great Recession.
Thwarting many terrorist attack plans.
Normalizing relations with Iran.

Okay, so what has killing Bin Laden done for America?

Besides the terrorists, who respects any of our foreign policies?

Where have we expanded economic dominance?

We've had more terrorist attacks this past weekend than Bush had his entire two terms after 911. What attacks have we thwarted, links please.

Normalizing relations with the world terrorist country? How did we do that, by paying ransom to terrorists for a few Americans? By allowing them and even promising them nuclear arms in the very near future?

Lol you seriously live under a fuckig rock, don't even know where to start.

Bin Laden's organization was behind 9/11, it was why we went to Afghanistan war - how fucking stupid do you now have to be to now say that America finding and killing this major figure in history of terrorism has done nothing for America? What has killing ANY terrorist done for America if killing Bin Laden himself does nothing? RIDICULOUS.

Here is the list of attacks thwarted since 9/11 (GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!)

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9/11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imagine the lives that would have been saved if Bill Clinton had taked out Bin Laden when he was given the opportunity. But no, he was too busy playing between the Bushes. Everything that followed was his fault.

What lives would have been saved if Clinton had managed to kill bin Laden? Do you think his replacement would not have approved the 9-11 attacks?

What lives would have been saved if Clinton had managed to kill bin Laden? Do you think his replacement would not have approved the 9-11 attacks?

lets not go even down that rabbit hole. No one knows what coulda woulda if some knew and acted on what we know now, it's an exercise in fantasizing not constructive issue discussion.

Last edited:

lets not go even down that rabbit hole. No one knows what coulda woulda if some knew what we know now, it's an exercise in fantasizing not constructive issue discussion.

The idea that Al-Qaida could not have existed if only bin Laden had been killed is not supported by facts. Bin Laden did not plan 9-11, he did endorse the plans and approve funding. Nothing says another leader would not have done the same

Just asking this question because I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

He's in the process of shutting down Gitmo. I think ISIS would approve of that.
He traded five high profile terrorists for a lowly back stabbing private. Terrorists celebrated.
He stopped aggressive interrogation techniques. A plus for Islamic Terrorists.
He refuses to use the term Islamic terrorism. I'm sure they are thrilled with that.
He has given the world sponsor of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars. Terrorists loved that.
He handed Iraq over to ISIS. No comment.
He has greatly weakened our surveillance on terrorists. How could they not love that?
Domestic terrorist attacks becoming more and more frequent. Goodie for terrorists.
His weak border policy makes it possible for just about anybody to get in. No problem for Islam.

So again, what has Obama done in his near eight years that radical Islam didn't or wouldn't approve of? I simply can't think of anything.

OP is original with the Everything is Obama's fault and everything is bad talking points.

You're like a guy who complains that his food is nasty and the portions arent big enough :badgrin:

The idea that Al-Qaida could not have existed if only bin Laden had been killed is not supported by facts. Bin Laden did not plan 9-11, he did endorse the plans and approve funding. Nothing says another leader would not have done the same

Common, it does seem likely that without Bin Laden things would be different, how much different no one could know.

Neither possibility is supportable, which is why you don't even go down that rabbit hole.

Yeah it's hard to argue with pictures

Just as it is hard to argue with ANY irrational idiocy.

There is no argument you are making, you are just posting pictures of someone dead while refusing to discuss or clarify your position on counter-terrorism policy.

OP is original with the Everything is Obama's fault and everything is bad talking points.

You're like a guy who complains that his food is nasty and the portions arent big enough

I simply asked a question that nobody on your side seems to be able to answer.

I pointed out all the things DumBama has done in regards to terrorism that they likely approved of or were thrilled about.

- Air attacks on ISIS
- Seeking to rally support in the Muslim world against terrorist activities in their name

You're one for one on that list. Bin Laden was killed while DumBama was in the White House, but that's about it. ISIS laughs at those drones.

- Air attacks on ISIS

You're one for one on that list. Bin Laden was killed while DumBama was in the White House, but that's about it. ISIS laughs at those drones.

Remember ISIS?

Their mission was to form an Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. That is no longer possible. Obama and his international coalition has wiped out their sources of income. Their supply line is slashed. They have surrendered key territory. They have nothing left but disjointed terror attacks

Forum List

Back