🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there any policy by this administration that terrorists wouldn't approve of?

Imagine the lives that would have been saved if Bill Clinton had taked out Bin Laden when he was given the opportunity. But no, he was too busy playing between the Bushes. Everything that followed was his fault.

Bill Clinton made Bush invade Iraq?

You are another of a long line of fucking right wing idiots.

Imagine the lives that would have been saved if Bill Clinton had taked out Bin Laden when he was given the opportunity. But no, he was too busy playing between the Bushes. Everything that followed was his fault.

Lets do less imagining and more facts-at-the-time consideration:

So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, ’cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn’t and that’s how he wound up in Afghanistan.

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

Just asking this question because I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

He's in the process of shutting down Gitmo. I think ISIS would approve of that.
He traded five high profile terrorists for a lowly back stabbing private. Terrorists celebrated.
He stopped aggressive interrogation techniques. A plus for Islamic Terrorists.
He refuses to use the term Islamic terrorism. I'm sure they are thrilled with that.
He has given the world sponsor of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars. Terrorists loved that.
He handed Iraq over to ISIS. No comment.
He has greatly weakened our surveillance on terrorists. How could they not love that?
Domestic terrorist attacks becoming more and more frequent. Goodie for terrorists.
His weak border policy makes it possible for just about anybody to get in. No problem for Islam.

So again, what has Obama done in his near eight years that radical Islam didn't or wouldn't approve of? I simply can't think of anything.

I'm guessing they aren't big fans of all that drone strike stuff, and killing so many terrorists....

Bill Clinton made Bush invade Iraq?

You are another of a long line of fucking right wing idiots.
You're a fucking idiot assuming all conservative's supported that. In fact, we're universally against nation building.

Lets do less imagining and more facts-at-the-time consideration:

So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, ’cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn’t and that’s how he wound up in Afghanistan.

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?
Sounds like excuses. Yes he could have taken him and Slick Willie lied when he said there wasn't anything he could be charged with.

Okay, so what has killing Bin Laden done for America?

Satisfied the desire for revenge.

And you are a fucking idiot.

You think terrorists like drone strikes? Sure you do. Cause you are a fucking idiot.
It's your boy doing it, you know, the one who won the Nobel Peace Prize.

"Fucking idiot".

HE IS DOING IT BECAUSE TERRORISTS DO NOT LIKE THEM.

Is that big enough font for you to understand?

Sounds like excuses. Yes he could have taken him and Slick Willie lied when he said there wasn't anything he could be charged with.

coulda-woulda-shoulda.

Who should we kill today that we have no evidence against? Just start assassinating anyone ranting against America?

Okay, so what has killing Bin Laden done for America?

Satisfied the desire for revenge.

And you are a fucking idiot.

You think terrorists like drone strikes? Sure you do. Cause you are a fucking idiot.
It's your boy doing it, you know, the one who won the Nobel Peace Prize.

"Fucking idiot".

HE IS DOING IT BECAUSE TERRORISTS DO NOT LIKE THEM.

Is that big enough font for you to understand?
Terrorists don't like droned children? Neither do I.

coulda-woulda-shoulda.

Who should we kill today that we have no evidence against? Just start killing everyone ranting against America?
You're just repeating his lie. Other legal experts have said yes there was a case against Bin Laden.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Ray the guy is an appeaser desperate to accomplishment something via appeasement not for the benefit of the country, but so he can say look I did that and strut around like a peacock. Look how many times this has failed, Russia FAIL, Iran FAIL, Cuba FAIL, the all end up mocking the stupid fool.

Against children or did you miss that?

Dumbass, the strikes are not against children OBVIOUSLY.

Children are sometimes the collateral and no one has caught more flack for being collateral damage averse than Obama. It is THE constant point Republicans, especially Trump, make. "Buh! He pussy! He doesn't just carpet bomb the entire regions! that damn muslim lover is handcuffing our soldiers!"

Children are sometimes the collateral and no one has caught more flack for being collateral damage averse than Obama. It is THE constant point Republicans, especially Trump, make. "Buh! He pussy! He doesn't just carpet bomb the entire regions! that damn muslim lover is handcuffing our soldiers!"
children-killed-drone-strike.jpg

You're just repeating his lie. Other legal experts have said yes there was a case against Bin Laden.

Stop lying, Leftists!

If ti was such an obvious case why didn't Bush take it up? Why did he DE-PRIORITIZE counter-terrorism when he got into office leading up to 9/11?

That's not addressing anything.

Is your point that Obama admin is too aggressive and sloppy when going after terrorists or are you fucking stupid enough to say that Administration is going after children?

If it's the first, then the Republican rhetoric on alternative aproach is MORE AGGRESSIVE, MORE SLOPPY!

That's not addressing anything.

Is your point that Obama admin is too aggressive and sloppy when going after terrorists or are you fucking stupid enough to say that Administration is going after children?

If it's the first, then the Republican rhetoric on alternative aproach is MORE AGGRESSIVE, MORE SLOPPY!
2013-09-05_083047_kids-drone.jpg

Forum List

Back