Is there any policy by this administration that terrorists wouldn't approve of?

Remember ISIS?

Their mission was to form an Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. That is no longer possible. Obama and his international coalition has wiped out their sources of income. Their supply line is slashed.

:link:

Map shows how ISIS jihadis have lost a FIFTH of their territory

ISIS used cars? Militants sell automobiles, fish to cover lost oil income

Okay, you posted that DumBama "wiped out" their sources of income, but then provide an article that said this:

Those have helped offset the losses from lower oil income, though perhaps only partially. The U.S.-based analysis firm IHS said last week that Islamic State revenues had fallen by around a third since last summer to around $56 million a month.

56 million every month doesn't sound like a wipeout to me. Perhaps the better phrasing would be "put a dent" in it.

Remember ISIS?

Their mission was to form an Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. That is no longer possible. Obama and his international coalition has wiped out their sources of income. Their supply line is slashed.

:link:

Map shows how ISIS jihadis have lost a FIFTH of their territory

ISIS used cars? Militants sell automobiles, fish to cover lost oil income

Okay, you posted that DumBama "wiped out" their sources of income, but then provide an article that said this:

Those have helped offset the losses from lower oil income, though perhaps only partially. The U.S.-based analysis firm IHS said last week that Islamic State revenues had fallen by around a third since last summer to around $56 million a month.

56 million every month doesn't sound like a wipeout to me. Perhaps the better phrasing would be "put a dent" in it.

Losing a third of your income is quite a blow

Do you still claim Obama has done nothing?

Yep. I can't imagine how I would be able to survive on 56 million dollars a month.

But mostly I was referring to policy and not war. War is actually conducted by our military people. The only war Obama knows about is when his wife catches him smoking in the closet.

Yep. I can't imagine how I would be able to survive on 56 million dollars a month.

But mostly I was referring to policy and not war. War is actually conducted by our military people. The only war Obama knows about is when his wife catches him smoking in the closet.
Obama is commander in chief

Commander and chief either says yes or no to things, he does not plan out military strategy.

But I will give you credit for coming up with something beyond generalizations. Even though DumBama didn't plan the attacks, he gave his blessing which I can say he actually did something negative against the terrorists.

Commander and chief either says yes or no to things, he does not plan out military strategy.

But I will give you credit for coming up with something beyond generalizations. Even though DumBama didn't plan the attacks, he gave his blessing which I can say he actually did something negative against the terrorists.

Actually, he gets as involved as he needs to be. Whether it is approving an invasion or authorizing a commando raid on bin laden. FDR was heavily involved in D Day planning

Actually, he gets as involved as he needs to be. Whether it is approving an invasion or authorizing a commando raid on bin laden. FDR was heavily involved in D Day planning

I doubt DumBama can add anything to what our military leaders are doing. That's why Iraq turned into a disaster; because he did make the call on pulling out against their advice.

Obama was never even in the boy scouts yet alone the military. I'm sure in most cases he doesn't even understand what the hell they are talking about.

Just asking this question because I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

He's in the process of shutting down Gitmo. I think ISIS would approve of that.
He traded five high profile terrorists for a lowly back stabbing private. Terrorists celebrated.
He stopped aggressive interrogation techniques. A plus for Islamic Terrorists.
He refuses to use the term Islamic terrorism. I'm sure they are thrilled with that.
He has given the world sponsor of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars. Terrorists loved that.
He handed Iraq over to ISIS. No comment.
He has greatly weakened our surveillance on terrorists. How could they not love that?
Domestic terrorist attacks becoming more and more frequent. Goodie for terrorists.
His weak border policy makes it possible for just about anybody to get in. No problem for Islam.

So again, what has Obama done in his near eight years that radical Islam didn't or wouldn't approve of? I simply can't think of anything.
He killed Bin Laden and the leadership of Isis. We could ask them, but it's a little late.

I doubt DumBama can add anything to what our military leaders are doing. That's why Iraq turned into a disaster; because he did make the call on pulling out against their advice.

Obama was never even in the boy scouts yet alone the military. I'm sure in most cases he doesn't even understand what the hell they are talking about.
That's why we have a civilian as commander in chief

He is responsible for considering the political and social ramifications of war.

I can tell you one policy of which the terrorists would DEFINITELY approve.

A total Muslim ban.

And why would they approve of that? Their ideology is to get into countries like ours to over populate and take over like they are doing in Europe right now.

He killed Bin Laden and the leadership of Isis. We could ask them, but it's a little late.

And we could ask Seal Team Six about it, but it's also too late for them since DumBama used his bragging rights to tell the terrorists who was responsible for killing the SOB. A few months later they shot their helicopter right out of the air killing many of the Seal Team Six members.

Forum List

Back