🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there no political angle in these Paris attacks? Can we not discuss this in the Politics forum

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Why is every thread banished to the taunting zone? Or some other forum?

The majority of your posters are in Politics but we are being prohibited from commenting on this international crisis.

Pst, try Current Events, especially if you want the right wing perspective of what Jennifer Lawrence thinks.

Pst, try Current Events, especially if you want the right wing perspective of what Jennifer Lawrence thinks.

I have no misconceptions where success in reaching a particular type of audience is a dead end.

And, no, therapy is not the answer for you. That is the LEFT whispering in your ear once again.

The answer lies on your knees. In a Catholic Church. (no charge, just trying to be a good neighbor)

I have no misconceptions where success in reaching a particular type of audience is a dead end.

And, no, therapy is not the answer for you. That is the LEFT whispering in your ear once again.

The answer lies on your knees. In a Catholic Church. (no charge, just trying to be a good neighbor)

Right...in the meantime, try current events, that's where the content is. Jesus Fucking Christ you guys are dense.

Right...in the meantime, try current events, that's where the content is. Jesus Fucking Christ you guys are dense.

I KNOW that is where the posts are being transferred to. That was not the context of my post. I also know a donkey has four legs, long ears and a small brain.

Aren't you cool, too? You can blaspheme God and the little girls will stare at you with big startled eyes. So you can strut around like Fonzi for a time, in your tiny little fiefdom.

Like I said, some sorry people masquerading as cognizant humans are really unreachable.

Last edited:
Yep, and the posts are still in Current Events but the psychology of everything you posted is fascinating.

Actually, there is a political side to these attacks. Radical Islam is an established theocracy that blends religion and politics. Sharia Law is coming son to a theater near you...destroying all that you have come to know as local government.

Forum List

Back