Is there such thing as "universal morality"?

Everything works itself out in the end. It is all part of the conflict and confusion process.

Don’t you know how evolution works?

During the equilibrium phase slight differences work to create competition until the next big breakthrough occurs.

If it is wrong then eventually it will fail because error cannot stand and the process starts over again. The law of compensation never sleeps. It is constantly propelling us foward in starts and stops ebbs and flow backwards and forwards but eventually progress is made.
Everything works itself out in the end, for some. For the others they become dinner.

I do know how evolution works, it is the exact opposite of peace and harmony. I also know that societies evolve and those that practice peace and harmony end up extinct.

Absolutely. 100%. The only question will be whether or not I have peace through the storm and learned what I was supposed to learn or have to repeat the lesson until I do.
Ah the old "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger". A cruel way to learn.

Absolutely. 100%. The only question will be whether or not I have peace through the storm and learned what I was supposed to learn or have to repeat the lesson until I do.
Ah the old "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger". A cruel way to learn.
Whether you like it or not that’s life. Life is full of ups and downs. I take it as it comes and am thankful for it. We’ve hit the cosmic lottery.

Everything works itself out in the end. It is all part of the conflict and confusion process.

Don’t you know how evolution works?

During the equilibrium phase slight differences work to create competition until the next big breakthrough occurs.

If it is wrong then eventually it will fail because error cannot stand and the process starts over again. The law of compensation never sleeps. It is constantly propelling us foward in starts and stops ebbs and flow backwards and forwards but eventually progress is made.
Everything works itself out in the end, for some. For the others they become dinner.

I do know how evolution works, it is the exact opposite of peace and harmony. I also know that societies evolve and those that practice peace and harmony end up extinct.
That’s not really true. There is a life cycle to nations but their demise isn’t because they are virtuous.

^ dunning effect
^retard effect.
The Dunning-Kruger effect basically says people of lower IQ tend to think other people are dumber than they really are and over estimate their own IQ.
You just described yourself. :lmao:
I’m not the one calling other people stupid or retards, Taz.
Your posts are mostly retarded and aren’t based on facts. That’s on you.

^ dunning effect
^retard effect.
The Dunning-Kruger effect basically says people of lower IQ tend to think other people are dumber than they really are and over estimate their own IQ.
If that were the case you’d be able to explain why they were retarded. But you can’t. All you can do is say they are retarded.

^retard effect.
If that were the case you’d be able to explain why they were retarded. But you can’t. All you can do is say they are retarded.
I’ve explained everything to you why they are retarded, you just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over...

God gives us the laws of universal morality. However, with free will, we can choose to follow them or not. This is why there are differing places in the resurrection where people are assigned. It would be hell for the moral to be consigned forever to live with the immoral. And the immoral would not have the character to abide by the moral law.

I’ve explained everything to you why they are retarded, you just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over...
No. You didn’t. Show me.

No. You didn’t. Show me.
You're in total denial. As usual.

That’s not really true. There is a life cycle to nations but their demise isn’t because they are virtuous.
I have yet to hear an example of a virtuous nation?

God gives us the laws of universal morality. However, with free will, we can choose to follow them or not. This is why there are differing places in the resurrection where people are assigned. It would be hell for the moral to be consigned forever to live with the immoral. And the immoral would not have the character to abide by the moral law.
So you think the morality of the OT is the same as the morality of the NT? I don't recall turning the other cheek in the OT.

No. You didn’t. Show me.
You're in total denial. As usual.
No. I am 100% certain. You didn’t offer any explanation. Which post do you think you did?

Forum List

Back