Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

Is thinking a race is superior, racist?
No, it is simply meaningless; by what twisted logic can a member of the human race think the human race is superior to the human race?

The OP has got to be trolling. Why in the world would Black people think a race that had to be educated twice, was unable to come up with their own alphabet, unable to be the first to invent carbon steel, unable to be the first to write, etc etc etc was superior? :laughing0301:
Then stop implying. Stop being a victim to the horrible white people.
Obviously not you, because you are a badass. But blacks in general :abgg2q.jpg:

Who is being a victim to whites? That's some shit whites made up.
You do it everyday on here
Try again

I've never done it. There is no such thing.

ahhh yes because slavery isnt savagery and violent :rofl:
Only when whites implemented chattel slavery. So if you really want to go there.....
Ahh yes, ignore thousands of years of slavery so we can bash whites because individuals owned them instead of a state :rolleyes:
Try again.

Slavery in the US was made legal by the state.

Try again.
And slaves were owned by individuals.
Holy fucking fuck!

Not good enough. If the state makes slavery illegal no one owns anyone else.

Do you understand how that works?
LOL
You obviously didnt follow along good enough.
Try again

The OP has got to be trolling. Why in the world would Black people think a race that had to be educated twice, was unable to come up with their own alphabet, unable to be the first to invent carbon steel, unable to be the first to write, etc etc etc was superior? :laughing0301:
Who told you I was implying anything other than that whites are inferior? Truth be told you whites even know you are inferior. Why else would hold someone back that was supposedly your inferior if you thought you were superior?
laughing0301.gif
I dont think i am superior.
Why do you keep lying?
You really dont have anything, do you? Just racist cave monkery
:itsok:
I know you dont think youre superior. :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who told you I was implying anything other than that whites are inferior? Truth be told you whites even know you are inferior. Why else would hold someone back that was supposedly your inferior if you thought you were superior?
laughing0301.gif
Why do you keep lying?
Then why lie so many times?

laughing0301.gif
Why do you keep lying?
Then why lie so many times?
When did I lie?

• Thanks
Only when whites implemented chattel slavery. So if you really want to go there.....
Ahh yes, ignore thousands of years of slavery so we can bash whites because individuals owned them instead of a state :rolleyes:
Try again.

Try again.
Holy fucking fuck!

LOL
Try again

OK.

Try again.

Try again.
Holy fucking fuck!

LOL
Try again

OK.

Yes, you goddamn retard. Try to follow along better!
Holy shit

Try again.
Holy fucking fuck!

LOL
Try again

OK.

Holy shit

I've done fine. You are the retard.

Holy fucking fuck!

LOL
Try again

OK.

Holy shit

I've done fine. You are the retard.
Least i can read and follow along :cul2:

Cheating and getting away with it? Sounds smart.
Do you also think blacks are inferior to whites or something?
Why would I think that blacks are inferior to whites? I know that we are disadvantaged as a race in many ways due to the laws that were passed that negatively impacted us. That is not an indiction of inferiority though it does beg the question as to why an allegedly superior race would have to stack the deck so severely against those whom they considered inferior to them.

On the other hand how much do you think I could get away with if I had firearms, physical control of your family and/or loved ones and you had none? Or if I could commit any crime against any of you if I so choose and nothing would happen to me?

Being ruthless/bloodthirsty and being smart are not the same thing otherwise the underground railroad would not have been as successful as it was.

Hundreds of millions of white people had nothing to do with any of that bullshit.
There are white people ALL OVER THE WORLD. What did they do about american oppression of blacks?
This makes no sense.
What specific bullshit are you referring to? I'm talking about institutional racism in the United States of America, I'm not sure why you're expanding the parameters of the discussion now to include racism or white people outside of the States.

Cheating and getting away with it? Sounds smart.
Do you also think blacks are inferior to whites or something?
Why would I think that blacks are inferior to whites? I know that we are disadvantaged as a race in many ways due to the laws that were passed that negatively impacted us. That is not an indiction of inferiority though it does beg the question as to why an allegedly superior race would have to stack the deck so severely against those whom they considered inferior to them.

On the other hand how much do you think I could get away with if I had firearms, physical control of your family and/or loved ones and you had none? Or if I could commit any crime against any of you if I so choose and nothing would happen to me?

Being ruthless/bloodthirsty and being smart are not the same thing otherwise the underground railroad would not have been as successful as it was.
How many laws negatively affect black americans today?

Hundreds of millions of white people had nothing to do with any of that bullshit.
There are white people ALL OVER THE WORLD. What did they do about american oppression of blacks?
This makes no sense.
What specific bullshit are you referring to? I'm talking about institutional racism in the United States of America, I'm not sure why you're expanding the parameters of the discussion now to include racism or white people outside of the States.
I cant remember the context of the conversation.

This makes no sense.
Thats what happens when you are scrambling to make up bullshit.

• Thanks
This makes no sense.
Thats what happens when you are scrambling to make up bullshit.
This thread is 14 pages long. I bet a third of them are my posts.
I got you to stop lying. Can i get you to stop being a complete dumbfuck?

India is also known for famines. Something like almost 100 in the last 2500 years..
I'd like to think you didn't mean it this way but it sounds like you're saying "oh well a lot of them die anyway, so...."

And before you get upset I'm ***not*** saying that's what you intended, I'm just saying that's how it came off, at least to me.

Last edited:
India is also known for famines. Something like almost 100 in the last 2500 years..
I'd like to think you didn't mean it this way but it sounds like you're saying "oh well a lot of them die anyway, so...."

And before you get upset I'm saying that's what you intended, I'm just saying that's how it came off, at least to me.
Oh absolutely not. I didnt mean it like that at all.
I was just trying to imply famines in india didnt only happen during the british raj

Forum List

Back