Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

Hundreds of millions of white people had nothing to do with any of that bullshit.
There are white people ALL OVER THE WORLD. What did they do about american oppression of blacks?
This makes no sense.
What specific bullshit are you referring to? I'm talking about institutional racism in the United States of America, I'm not sure why you're expanding the parameters of the discussion now to include racism or white people outside of the States.

He has tried every diversion tactic possible to include Africa.

India is also known for famines. Something like almost 100 in the last 2500 years..
I'd like to think you didn't mean it this way but it sounds like you're saying "oh well a lot of them die anyway, so...."

And before you get upset I'm saying that's what you intended, I'm just saying that's how it came off, at least to me.
Oh absolutely not. I didnt mean it like that at all.
I was just trying to imply famines in india didnt only happen during the british raj
Its a deflection. The famines were induced by whites.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
India is also known for famines. Something like almost 100 in the last 2500 years..
I'd like to think you didn't mean it this way but it sounds like you're saying "oh well a lot of them die anyway, so...."

And before you get upset I'm saying that's what you intended, I'm just saying that's how it came off, at least to me.
I was just trying to imply famines in india didnt only happen during the british raj

Famines did not kill 1.8 billion Indians. That's not what the Indians in the article posted say.

Wtf does jim crow laws have to do with systematic oppression TODAY?
Try again.
I've lived in a world where racism, segregation and dscrimination was lawful and then later unlawful. I take it you've only lived in a world where it's been unlawful?

50 years is not enough time to undo almost 200 years of oppresion and damage - THAT's what it has to do with today and if you don't believe racism still exists in this day and age take a look at the enforcement actions taken by some of the various enforcement agencies - EEOC, HUD, some of the states agencies. They are the reason I know for a fact that this crap is still occuring because they publish their work and findings.

Not good enough. If the state makes slavery illegal no one owns anyone else.

Do you understand how that works?
LOL
You obviously didnt follow along good enough.
Try again

OK.

Not good enough. If the state makes slavery illegal no one owns anyone else.

Do you understand how that works?
Yes, you goddamn retard. Try to follow along better!
Holy shit

I've done fine. You are the retard.
Least i can read and follow along :cul2:

Apparetly you can't.

Did whites do the other 90 famines in the last 2000 years?

Try again.
I've lived in a world where racism, segregation and dscrimination was lawful and then later unlawful. I take it you've only lived in a world where it's been unlawful?

50 years is not enough time to undo almost 200 years of oppresion and damage - THAT's what it has to do with today and if you don't believe racism still exists in this day and age take a look at the enforcement actions taken by some of the various enforcement agencies - EEOC, HUD, some of the states agencies. They are the reason I know for a fact that this crap is still occuring because they publish their work and findings.
Racism is alive and well, obviously.
But there is no systematic racism. There are racist individuals.
There is a HUGE difference between the two.

Famines did not kill 1.8 billion Indians. That's not what the Indians in the article posted say.

Thats not the point. The point is that whites induced the famines in the years in discussion. The ones where they also killed East Indians.

Viewpoint: How British let one million Indians die in famine

The Bengal Famine: How the British engineered the worst genocide in human history for profit

Last edited:
Try again.

Wrong. There is systemic racism.

• Thanks

I couldnt find any other information on that many people dying. I have always heard it was millions but not 1.8B. That sounds absurd. Thats also more than what the population was... lol

Try again.

That's a lie. Systemic racism exists as well as individual racism. We blacks know the difference far better than you do..

Try again.

Show me

Try again.

Show me
I already have. Dont blame me because you lack the intelligence to understand it.

• Thanks
Lets ignore Blacks history of violence so we can bitch about whitey being violent
When black people commit offenses against white people, what happens to them?
I dont have a case by case reference, but i would say a lot fo them get "punished" by the state.
Correct because doing so is a crime right?

Now why can the police kill people and it's not a crime? For the moment exclude all unlawful shootings, but why are the police allowed to shoot and kill people and they don't get arrested and serve time for doing so?

• Thanks
If you want to talk about slaves instead of deaths thats your issue. Right now we are discussing your white propensity for violence and savagery.
ahhh yes because slavery isnt savagery and violent :rofl:
Only when whites implemented chattel slavery. So if you really want to go there.....
Ahh yes, ignore thousands of years of slavery so we can bash whites because individuals owned them instead of a state :rolleyes:
Try again.

Slavery in the US was made legal by the state.

Try again.
And slaves were owned by individuals.
Holy fucking fuck!
Seriously? Then why didn't the slaves call the police and have their abductors arrested?

I couldnt find any other information on that many people dying. I have always heard it was millions but not 1.8B. That sounds absurd. Thats also more than what the population was... lol

I don't give a damn what you can't find. Pay attention to what they say here:

Educated Indians are aware of the ghastly 2-century imposition of British colonialism on India. However, because history is generally written by non-scientists, most Indians are utterly unaware of the horrendous human cost (1.8 billion violent and non-violent avoidable deaths in the period 1757-1947).

More than 1.8 billion people were born and died in India over this 190 year span of time.

Forum List

Back