Is this a baby or a fetus????

so, the kid is born premie & will grow up to be homeless in Cali & be drag on society as a junkie.

too bad it survived

That's a good half a million dollar plus in hospital bills homeless kid.

and who is gonna pay that 1/2 million? The GOP? LOFL .......

Go ask your nanny how adults pay bills.

never had a 'nanny' 'cause I wasn't raised in a 'white privilege' GOP household that wasted $500K on a baby doll like you

Tattle tale caddo is angry because he is not rich. Blames Republicans.

Have any of the proaborts here answered the actual question in the title?

Come on. If this premie is a baby, a human being, with value... then why is it that preborns who are farther along than this premie are worthless killable non-humans? (according to some of the replies I've read on other threads.)

Come on. If this premie is a baby, a human being, with value... then why is it that preborns who are farther along than this premie are worthless killable non-humans? (according to some of the replies I've read on other threads.)

It is amusing how they get so offensive of the truth..

Yeah, or they just ignore it. I'm genuinely curious to know what their answer is to that question. I mean, it's obvious as day, but I would like to hear it from them. :)

how-dare-you-challenge-my-right-to-kill-this-thing-41497157.png

Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns - Wikipedia
Sharp Mary Birch caters to the needs of women, expectant mothers and babies. It has one of the largest level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in Southern California. More babies are delivered at Sharp Mary Birch every year than anywhere else in California. Each year, the hospital delivers approximately 9,000 babies.[2] It has 206 beds, including 84 NICU beds.[3]

Sharp Mary Birch offers labor and delivery suites for new moms, as well as a shop selling breast-feeding accessories and more information and items for women and mothers.

The mother was 23 weeks along and the baby was smaller then an apple

SAN DIEGO — A San Diego hospital has announced the birthof an 8.6-ounce girl believed to be the world's tiniest surviving babyand says she has been discharged as a healthy infant. Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns said Wednesday that the baby named Saybie was born at 23 weeks and three days.5 hours ago
View attachment 263061
Breaking News, World News & Multimedia › 2019/05/29
San Diego Hospital Reveals World's Tiniest Surviving Baby - The New ...

View attachment 263059

How far along can you be to get an abortion?

By Emily @ Planned Parenthood | April 26, 2018, 4:12 p.m.
Generally, in the US, abortion is an option from very early pregnancy (somewhere between 4-6 weeks, depending on where you go) until about 24 weeks.

How would you feel if she was born to an illegal mom??

When we`re bombing the hell out of some poor country for no other reason than our own amusement (Iraq), where are these pro-life phonies? The same place they hide after one of our mass shootings is my guess. A fetus has more value to these annoying twits than a classroom full of 2nd graders but they expect to be taken seriously. I`ll pass.

2 Peter 2:12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish.

If there is a heart beat in there somewhere, what do you think?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What do I think? A living thing and not just anything, but a living person.

Yeah, or they just ignore it. I'm genuinely curious to know what their answer is to that question. I mean, it's obvious as day, but I would like to hear it from them. :)

Even the etymology....

fetus (n.)
late 14c., "the young while in the womb or egg" (tending to mean vaguely the embryo in the later stage of development), from Latin fetus (often, incorrectly, foetus) "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring,"
fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary

SAN DIEGO — A San Diego hospital has announced the birthof an 8.6-ounce girl believed to be the world's tiniest surviving babyand says she has been discharged as a healthy infant. Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns said Wednesday that the baby named Saybie was born at 23 weeks and three days.5 hours ago
View attachment 263061

View attachment 263059

Generally, in the US, abortion is an option from very early pregnancy (somewhere between 4-6 weeks, depending on where you go) until about 24 weeks.
Being born makes the child a citizen.

View attachment 263061

View attachment 263059

A C-section is not being born..

Was this baby born?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...blames-facebook-post-about-free-baby-clothes/

Woman faked pregnancy before strangling teen, cutting baby from victim's womb, prosecutors say

View attachment 263061

View attachment 263059

"Fetus" & "baby" have definitions. Instead of posting here maybe you should look up those definitions.

View attachment 263061

View attachment 263059

A C-section is not being born..

Was this baby born?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...blames-facebook-post-about-free-baby-clothes/

Woman faked pregnancy before strangling teen, cutting baby from victim's womb, prosecutors say
If the child is not in the womb it has been legally born into citizenship. No matter the vehicle for entering life.

View attachment 263061

View attachment 263059

"Fetus" & "baby" have definitions. Instead of posting here maybe you should look up those definitions.

Why, a picture is all we need to know

Forum List

Back