Is This A Sign That Our Economy Is Improving?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just found out this morning that a restaurant that I thought was going to remain closed forever reopened. However, it is a local one and it's only on certain days though. Still, could this possibly be a sign? Or maybe I'm just getting my hopes up too high. For I think that we still might have a way's to go.

Still, could this possibly be a sign? Or maybe I'm just getting my hopes up too high. For I think that we still might have a way's to go.

Well, the Build Back Better Bill got squashed, so that's a good sign. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dems ram through a spending bill early in 2022 though, but probably not as much spending as they had hoped for. Personally, I don't see inflation going away anytime soon, although the Fed is talking about ending the QE program and raising the interest rates a little bit to fight inflation. Which does not help the economy when interest rates go up, but the big thing to me is figuring out why so many people quit working over the last half of 2021. The jobs went begging and some of them were for decent wages too. I don't see the economy picking up substantially until we get more people back to work.

Forum List

Back