Is This America's Future?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Already is in areas like Dearborn. The foreign invaders are comfortable treating the natives like THEY dont be long there!

Hope you watch this video. I am so tired of whites who allow themselves to be intimidated by the phrase "RACIST!" Only whites allow themselves to be manipulated like this in their own country.

Import more and watch your country disappear!

i didn't watch the video but i know whats in it by Guessing and i suggest that everyone understand that it is their USA Government that has messed things up in the USA .

Already is in areas like Dearborn. The foreign invaders are comfortable treating the natives like THEY dont be long there!

Another failed experiment in diversity.

It's nice to see a few Brits placing their country above PC.

If you google Britain First, GOOGLE labels them a "Fascist" political party. I find NO EVIDENCE of that.

well , its still early but the enemy is at work in 'dearbornistan' and is electing 'jihadis' in minnesota after importing somali supporters of 'jihadis' .

Look at the history of EVERY country whose Muslim population grows beyond 8%. Not good for the home team. Let's keep that number to around 1% here in the USA and we'll be fine.

So, Dearborn, MI has what to do with a tiny riot in Great Britain?

Why couldn't you locate a video from Dearborn to make your point?

Drama queen much?

While in Saudi Arabia, these things in the semblance of a human being, are 500 years primeval. All they know is violence, bred it, taught it, live it. Then they swarm other countries who accept them as refugees, and instead of thanking those who took them in, just go on to thuggery and intimidation. Those on the left adore these people, because they willingly want them here, in the hope the liberals wont be killed but kept as slaves. Why else did Oblammer, bow to the king of Saudi Arabia. Not equal but a servant of Islam..

"Foreign invaders" is what Tecumseh thought. Islam is only giving xianity a taste of its own colonizing medicine. Screw the pope. It was the Catholics who founded the Journal Islamochristiana in 1975 just after 30,000 people disappeared in Argentina.

Forum List

Back