Is this conclusive evidence that Trump is unfit for the Presidency?

Things were fine under Trump until Covid and the liberal shutdown of America.

If you consider an economy still being pumped with billions and billions of dollars as fine....well.

It is not.

The change between the Obama malaise and the Trump boom cannot be denied.

Things remained on the same track under Trump that is was on under Obama.

It wasn't because of anything either did. It was because of irresponsible pumping of billions and billions of dollars we now have to pay for.

Things remained on the same track under Trump that is was on under Obama.

It wasn't because of anything either did. It was because of irresponsible pumping of billions and billions of dollars we now have to pay for.
Wrong, Trump brought confidence back to markets and investors that were spooked by Obama and his anti-business administration.

I don't think Trump is more unfit for the presidency than Biden is. IMHO, neither ought to be our president but if I had to choose I'd vote for Trump because his policies are better for the country than what Biden and the democrats want to do.

Wrong, Trump brought confidence back to markets and investors that were spooked by Obama and his anti-business administration.

The markets remained on the same track. The only reason the markets did well was the billions and billions being pumped.

We are now paying for that. If the economy was good that is the time you raise rates and taxes. Basic economics.

We did neither. Trump would call the Fed names for even suggesting it.

This was from five years ago.
So? If he said it in a fleeting moment of anger, in private, I'd cut him some slack.

But, sorry, when a President, the most powerful man in the world, makes such an irresponsible and dangerous premeditated and preplanned assertion as that he gave before the United Nations, that President has committed an indelible act, from which he cannot ever extricate his responsibility for the perilous gravity it provokes.

To call it irresponsible is a gross understatement.

Last edited:
Well I bet there would be no war in Ukraine now had the election not been stolen. Enjoy your consequences.

Oh yes, on such a scant speculation, inclusive of a claim for which no evidence has been provided, we should vote for Trump.

Sorry, I'll pass.

No you’re not. The role of POTUS is to protect and promote the best interests of the United Ststes of America above and beyond any other nstion’s interests.
By threatening to destroy a country before the UN without a formal declaration of war given to the US by NH?

Sorry, that's not 'protection' that demonstrates that his level of irresponsibility is so profound he doesn't qualify as a Mayor of Hoboken, (no offense to the mayor).

Pass then, and fuck-off while you are about it.....Your pecker-head leftist tripe is already old and nobody likes you.

imsorry.jpg

No, you're wrong. Trump was playing Un. You need to research the interactions between them. Trump was showing Un the joys of capitalism in VN & Singapore. NK was used to the US throwing food and money at them when they misbehave.

Sorry, his verbiage was beyond-the-pale-over-the-top irresponsible and dangerous.

He's as fit as Biden or Hillary.

NONE of them belong in the WH.

Sorry, none of them, nor would any responsible leader, would say something as irresponsible as that in a speech before the UN, That is the point, not whether or not you disagree with Biden or Clinton.

Forum List

Back