Is this forum a form of therapy ?

When I signed on to this board, I was totally "crackers". I'm still crackers but I have something to do with my hands.

At least one other person who recognizes what this board is really about.

Kudos and rep given.

Human nature is quite interesting. All messed up but interesting.

Kudos and rep given.

You can have these same discussions in real life if you join meetup groups, or your local political party meetings.

But that would require an extrovert personality which I don't think many here have, not to mention you wouldn't be able to get away with the insults.

Kudos and rep given.

It is pretty interesting--I'll give it that. We are a pretty sad lot sometimes but maybe something good will come of it. I read some pretty funny jokes here and some of the concocted personas crack me up with creativity.

Kudos and rep given.

You can have these same discussions in real life if you join meetup groups, or your local political party meetings.

But that would require an extrovert personality which I don't think many here have, not to mention you wouldn't be able to get away with the insults.

It would be very difficult for me due to my physical issues. I can watch the zoo from here quite well.
Poking the critters with a sharp stick from time to time to observe the reactions, etc.

Kudos and rep given.

Same discussions IRL-----not in my wildest dreams. :lmao:

I do love to kick it on the political issues, but basically, the board is pure entertainment for me, and that is has been for quite a few years now. Obviously I like it, or I wouldn't be here.

I do love to kick it on the political issues, but basically, the board is pure entertainment for me, and that is has been for quite a few years now. Obviously I like it, or I wouldn't be here.

Reminds me of doing group therapy back in the good old days but at least I'm not expected to help anyone here. :coffee:

This is where I vent. I only discuss non-controversial topics at work such as the price of diapers and other people's aches and pains. It bores the living shit out of me, but keeps me out of trouble. This is chanel's philosophy at work:

SeeNoEvil.jpg

People think I am the warmest, kindest, bravest, most intelligent person on staff. (little do they know - tee hee) :lol:

This is where I vent. I only discuss non-controversial topics at work such as the price of diapers and other people's aches and pains. It bores the living shit out of me, but keeps me out of trouble. This is chanel's philosophy at work:

SeeNoEvil.jpg

People think I am the warmest, kindest, bravest, most intelligent person on staff. (little do they know - tee hee) :lol:

My first clue was when I was told it was rude to type in caps because it was yelling.

I thought to myself---really ??? :cuckoo:

This forum provides a significant public service by providing certain borderline sociopaths an outlet which keeps them from acting out in meatspace.

We know who they are.

:)

SeeNoEvil.jpg

Yep Same here I NEVER discussed politics at work.

Actually I got one job because of a jerk who kept pestering me to vote for John Bush. I was working as a consultant and got hired fulltime becuase the manager liked the way I dealt with the asshole.

Funny the asshole did not even Know JEB's real name.

Forum List

Back