Is this germ warfare?

If the evidence ends up showing this was intentional what should we do about it?....

You should run to your bunker as fast as you can, put on your tinfoil hat, and hide under the bed. Don't come out until the black helicopters and militarized big foot troops have gone.

You know... it's a valid question, isn't it? I'm not scared to pieces and looking for tin hats or hiding places, but it's something I've wondered about too.

I doubt China intended to infect the entire world with a virus. To be used as any sort of weapon, they would need to be able to focus it on a specific country or area. Nothing about the virus indicates that could ever be a possibility. China didn't accurately report their infections, and they need to be severely punished for endangering the rest of the world like that, but I don't see how it could have been an intentional attack.
Bullshit.
China’s George Washington is Mao. Mao is one of the greatest if not THE greatest mass murderer in history. I don’t think China is too concerned with mass casualties even if they’re Chinese.
As long as it aids the regime.

How could it possibly aid China when they are just as devastated as we are, or the rest of the world as, for that matter?

ObamaChinaDoll1.jpg

If the evidence ends up showing this was intentional what should we do about it?....

You should run to your bunker as fast as you can, put on your tinfoil hat, and hide under the bed. Don't come out until the black helicopters and militarized big foot troops have gone.

You know... it's a valid question, isn't it? I'm not scared to pieces and looking for tin hats or hiding places, but it's something I've wondered about too.

I doubt China intended to infect the entire world with a virus. To be used as any sort of weapon, they would need to be able to focus it on a specific country or area. Nothing about the virus indicates that could ever be a possibility. China didn't accurately report their infections, and they need to be severely punished for endangering the rest of the world like that, but I don't see how it could have been an intentional attack.
Bullshit.
China’s George Washington is Mao. Mao is one of the greatest if not THE greatest mass murderer in history. I don’t think China is too concerned with mass casualties even if they’re Chinese.

How could it possibly aid China when they are just as devastated as we are, or the rest of the world as, for that matter?
Because China doesn’t care if they murder their own people. It’s all about the regime. With this version of SARS hitting the elderly and weakened the most it helps China weed out those who are a burden to their regime.

Bullshit.

Do you know anything about the Chinese? Obviously you seem to think that they respect the value of human life, but you are mistaken.

How many of their own people have their leaders murdered throughout history? During the Korean War, China sent troops to attack our soldiers. They came in wave after wave, being gunned down by our machine-gunners. But still they kept coming in massive numbers.

Sadly, Chinese leadership cares very little for their own people, and even less for you.

I just heard Senator Cotton say that China stopped all flights inside of their country from Wuhan in the early days of this outbreak.....but left international flights from Wuhan to NY and SF and parts of Europe.....I don't think they did this out of embarrassment for mishandling this virus I think its an attack on the free world and I think they will do it again.....

Of course this is germ warfare.

What to do? I don't know... but I hope the US Military does.
TO BE SURE, how quickly we forget that when we were kids, these were the RED COMMUNISTS. The enemy. Then we helped them out and taught them everything they know to make everything cheap for us and we built them into a Superpower of our own greed.

They are still our enemy. More so than Russia or any other country.

They ought to have their balls kicked in, but it would take a global effort of US against THEM, and as everyone knows, Europe is weak and spineless.

Bullshit.

They don't care about the bat eating poor in Wuhan...they want them gone as bad as they do us.....

Last edited:

Bullshit.

They don't care about the bat eating poor in Wuhan...they want them gone as bad as they do us.....

You would have a point if the bat eating poor in Wuhan were the only ones effected. They were not. China's economy and industry were hurt just as bad as ours. Nobody will come out as winners in this tragedy. Not even China.

N

Bullshit.

You would have a point if the bat eating poor in Wuhan were the only ones effected. They were not. China's economy and industry were hurt just as bad as ours. Nobody will come out as winners in this tragedy. Not even China.
No way. China doesn’t care about collateral damage, even among their own. They are already big winners.
This is a WMD incident that requires a proportionate response. Sooner than later.

N

Bullshit.

No way. China doesn’t care about collateral damage, even among their own. They are already big winners.
This is a WMD incident that requires a proportionate response. Sooner than later.

iI have no love for China, and think they deserve some reprimand for not being forthcoming about the virus when t broke out in their country, but I still don't see how they are winners in any way. What did they win?

Bullshit.

Because China doesn’t care if they murder their own people. It’s all about the regime. With this version of SARS hitting the elderly and weakened the most it helps China weed out those who are a burden to their regime.
You don`t care when we murder our own people. The murderer was awarded a second term.

N

Bullshit.

iI have no love for China, and think they deserve some reprimand for not being forthcoming about the virus when t broke out in their country, but I still don't see how they are winners in any way. What did they win?
World supremacy at this point.

I have no love for China, and think they deserve some reprimand for not being forthcoming about the virus when t broke out in their country, but I still don't see how they are winners in any way. What did they win?
Hear much news out of Hong Kong lately?....

View attachment 321912
View attachment 321913
We got kicked out of Vietnam and Iraq and you want to bomb China? :)
We didn't get kicked out of Iraq...Obama ran away from it waving a white flag like a little bitch....and Johnson didn't have the balls to fight in Vietnam....if we ever did go at it with China we would have to take the gloves off and use everything we have....

Bullshit.

They don't care...they want to do damage to the world and then claim to be the savior...it backfired on them in a way and it succeeded in another way...the red menace will take that....

Forum List

Back