Is this immediate reaction too much, going overboard?

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. — A teacher, Terry Moran, has been charged with a felony after he allegedly threatened to shoot students. According to court documents, Moran, a 59-year-old teacher at Mason Clark Middle School, made the statement on May 9 to another teacher, saying he “ought to bring a gun to school and shoot them all in the name of God.” He was allegedly referring to the students.

Moran has denied intending to carry out the threat and claims he does not own a gun. Currently, he is barred from visiting the school premises.

*****perhaps he was fed up with disruptive, smart-mouthed do-nothing thugs in his class? I can understand at times being at your "Wits End" dealing with punk kids. Now they may have lost a "good teacher" (who knows?) to silly nonsense, words only. He says he owns no gun. Who snitched?

*****perhaps he was fed up with disruptive, smart-mouthed do-nothing thugs in his class? I can understand at times being at your "Wits End" dealing with punk kids. Now they may have lost a "good teacher" (who knows?) to silly nonsense, words only. He says he owns no gun. Who snitched?

Someone who does that is not a "good teacher." They are a psychopath and should not be anywhere near a school.

Threatening/joking to shoot up a school, in this day and age, should be treated like threatening/joking to blow up the plane you're on. You should be hogtied and dragged from the premises as an example to all the other would be fuckwits.

Back when I was young I took class pictures. Shoot is a common term in photography but we were told if we ever used that term in a school or at a school related event we'd be instantly fired. I worked for 4 different companies and they all had this rule. Any teacher dumb enough to say something like he did, even in jest or out of frustration, shouldn't be teaching anyone.

Forum List

Back