🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
You know what pisses me off too? People who come to LIVE in this country after immigrating from some 3rd world shit hole, and soak up all the wonderful things about our country, all the while insulting Americans, calling us racists, etc. I wish those people would just GTFO of our country and go back to their shit holes.
Your people immigrated from a shit hole as well. Why are you upset other people do the same? Just because they call out the racism doesnt give you any more right to the country because you are white and dont have to deal with the same racism..

No, sorry, I was born in this country. I did not immigrate from anywhere, and I happen to like my country and the people who reside in it (for the most part), and I think that America is the best country in the world (from everything I've heard and seen), and her people are the best people. So? Now what?

You think life would be better in India or some other third world shit hole, then by all means . . . don't let the door hit you in your stupid black ass on the way out, and have fun facing a million more times the "discrimination" you whine and bitch about here.

I would really like to take a look at racism in some of these other shit holes. Look at India and it's "caste system." Yet you all complain about America and Americans? :cuckoo:
I said your people. So unless you are a NA on the reservation you dont really have any credibility when you get upset about people coming here unless you are down with the original intention to establish this nation for the sole benefit of white men.

I dont live in India. I live here in the US. Stop deflecting.

My people? Everyone in my family that I know was born here on American soil. There comes a time when you are NOT an immigrant, so stop being silly.
Someone in your family immigrated. Either you immigrated or you are indigenous.

Nope, I'm an American, born and raised.

That sign is promoting KKK, a known hate organization. That makes the sign a racist sign. If you fail to see this then that means you are either mentally ill or deliberate racist.

[QUOMASCOT is oloradomtnman, post: 10458763, member: 12120"]
This sign, without context, is not racist. Knowing the context, that the KKK is behind it, makes it racist.

Pure nonsense

So the KKK isn't a racist organization responsible for crimes against minorities and acts of terrorism?
The NAACP is just as racist as the KKK yet perceived to be. BET and FUBU is racist but not perceived to be.
How is the NAACP racist? When did they bomb any white people? How is BET and FUBU racist? Those are idiotic statements.[/QUOTE]

[QUOMASCOT is oloradomtnman, post: 10458763, member: 12120"]
This sign, without context, is not racist. Knowing the context, that the KKK is behind it, makes it racist.

Pure nonsense

So the KKK isn't a racist organization responsible for crimes against minorities and acts of terrorism?
The NAACP is just as racist as the KKK yet perceived to be. BET and FUBU is racist but not perceived to be.
How is the NAACP racist? When did they bomb any white people? How is BET and FUBU racist? Those are idiotic statements.[/QUOTE]

Thats a typical empty headed
comment from him.

FUBU is a black owned business whose products have an appeal to a predominately black customer base, so therefore that makes them "racist".

LMAO!
I happen to know the founders of FUBU, and no one in that organization would make public comments like this person, who is the CEO of a corporation that is known worldwide
Revlon CEO Lorenzo Delpani believes he can smell black people when he walks in to a room according to a legal claim - People - News - The Independent

Last edited:
You know what pisses me off too? People who come to LIVE in this country after immigrating from some 3rd world shit hole, and soak up all the wonderful things about our country, all the while insulting Americans, calling us racists, etc. I wish those people would just GTFO of our country and go back to their shit holes.
Your people immigrated from a shit hole as well. Why are you upset other people do the same? Just because they call out the racism doesnt give you any more right to the country because you are white and dont have to deal with the same racism..

No, sorry, I was born in this country. I did not immigrate from anywhere, and I happen to like my country and the people who reside in it (for the most part), and I think that America is the best country in the world (from everything I've heard and seen), and her people are the best people. So? Now what?

You think life would be better in India or some other third world shit hole, then by all means . . . don't let the door hit you in your stupid black ass on the way out, and have fun facing a million more times the "discrimination" you whine and bitch about here.

I would really like to take a look at racism in some of these other shit holes. Look at India and it's "caste system." Yet you all complain about America and Americans? :cuckoo:
I said your people. So unless you are a NA on the reservation you dont really have any credibility when you get upset about people coming here unless you are down with the original intention to establish this nation for the sole benefit of white men.

My people? Everyone in my family that I know was born here on American soil. There comes a time when you are NOT an immigrant, so stop being silly.
There are no indigenous people in the Americas.

Everyone came from "the Old World'.

There are no indigenous people in the Americas.

Everyone came from "the Old World'.
No one knows that for sure. Its only speculation. Just because you cant find any evidence to fit doesn't make it a fact. The earliest known remains and evidence in the americas were found to be Black Aboriginal people.

kkk2n-1-web.jpg

KKK Billboard Causes Stir - Ozarksfirst

the correct phrasing should have been...It's not racist to love "my" or "one's" people. LOVE YOUR PEOPLE denotes the author loves "my people" not his.

But what should be expected.

But it does say "White Pride Radio" which kind of takes away from the message, as most people associate the term "white pride" with being racist. However, it is not necessarily racist because it doesn't fit the generally accepted definition of racism which is to feel that you are superior to others who are not of your racial heritage.

Also, the picture of the white child clinches it. It's a message of white pride, from white people, to white people.

If it's really ok for everyone to "love your people" (and again, I have problems with the way "my people" would be defined by this crew), then maybe they should say "race pride" or "skin pride" or "melanin pride."

Yeah, sounds pretty silly, doesn't it?

Well, regardless of whether or not it is silly, it is not racist.

Of course it is. Identifying with people solely by race is racist. Deciding that everyone the same skin color as you is "your people" and everyone else is something "other" is racist.

This isn't difficult. Racism (and any other kind of bigoted -ism) promotes an us-vs-them attitude, world-view, and way of life. You can say it's having pride in one's own attributes, and loving those people who share them, but when it comes to something genetic and physical and wholly out of one's control, it is (again I say) silly. And despite what you say, this manifestation of that attitude is racist.

Pure nonsense

The NAACP is just as racist as the KKK yet not perceived to be. BET and FUBU is racist but not perceived to be.

Only if white people aren't allowed to be involved in the NAACP, not allowed on BET, and can't work for FUBU.

I'd like to bet none of that happens. That doesn't mean that there isn't a racist bent to the NAACP, BET, or FUBU, but I don't think you can say they are "as racist" as the KKK (unless the KKK started admitting black people as members).

Pure nonsense

The NAACP is just as racist as the KKK yet not perceived to be. BET and FUBU is racist but not perceived to be.

Only if white people aren't allowed to be involved in the NAACP, not allowed on BET, and can't work for FUBU.

I'd like to bet none of that happens. That doesn't mean that there isn't a racist bent to the NAACP, BET, or FUBU, but I don't think you can say they are "as racist" as the KKK (unless the KKK started admitting black people as members).
Oops...
The Ku Klux Klan opens its door to Jews black people and homosexuals Daily Mail Online

eda4dc_9c96c21d479c4bf18415bccabeb33861.jpg_srz_260_142_75_22_0.5_1.2_75.jpeg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpg_srz_260_142_75_22_0.5_1.2_75.jpeg

Pure nonsense

White people founded the NAACP. Plenty work for BET. Matter of fact a white person owns it. FUBU was started by a Black guy who also employs everyone.

Pure nonsense

Blacks can be in the Tea Party so that is an obvious double standard. The Tea Party is constantly called racist.

Pure nonsense

Oops...
The Ku Klux Klan opens its door to Jews black people and homosexuals Daily Mail Online

eda4dc_9c96c21d479c4bf18415bccabeb33861.jpg_srz_260_142_75_22_0.5_1.2_75.jpeg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpg_srz_260_142_75_22_0.5_1.2_75.jpeg
Ooops. Nice post. Now I know you have absolutely zero credibility. Why would you post a picture of the guy that infiltrated the KKK because they were too dumb to know he was a Black man? That was a deliberately dishonest post that a child could see through.

Detective Ron Stallworth infiltrated KKK and played David Duke for a fool Daily Mail Online

'I can tell that you’re a pure Aryan white man by the way you talk': Black detective reveals how he fooled former Grand Wizard David Duke and infiltrated the KKK

Read more: Detective Ron Stallworth infiltrated KKK and played David Duke for a fool Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pure nonsense

Oops...

Good find. But OOOPS, did you read the article, or just the headline? This is a splinter group of the KKK that is rebranding themselves as the Rocky Mountain Knights, and Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK, has this to say: 'That man's going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say. He's trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career.'

Read more: The Ku Klux Klan opens its door to Jews black people and homosexuals Daily Mail Online

Pure nonsense

Blacks can be in the Tea Party so that is an obvious double standard. The Tea Party is constantly called racist.

You read my post? And now you want to bring up the Tea Party?

I said that there might be racist elements to the NAACP, BET, or FUBU, but that when it comes to degrees of racism, they aren't comparable to the KKK. Are you suggesting that the Tea Party is comparable to the KKK? Because I wouldn't.

Pure nonsense

There is no official Tea Party. What are you talking about?

Pure nonsense

Oops...

Good find. But OOOPS, did you read the article, or just the headline? This is a splinter group of the KKK that is rebranding themselves as the Rocky Mountain Knights, and Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK, has this to say: 'That man's going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say. He's trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career.'

Read more: The Ku Klux Klan opens its door to Jews black people and homosexuals Daily Mail Online
Not the point. One group did. I am in no way defending the Klan, they are horrid. But the constant inferences you must be that bad to be considered racist made me remember that story and struck my funny bone.

And no, I google the pics. If Asc is right, I stand corrected, better yet I leaned about a pretty cool guy. I didn't know about this before. So, my bad :)

Last edited:
Pure nonsense

I said that there might be racist elements to the NAACP, BET, or FUBU, but that when it comes to degrees of racism, they aren't comparable to the KKK. Are you suggesting that the Tea Party is comparable to the KKK? Because I wouldn't.

No.

Liberal media outlets are suggesting it.

Not the point. One group did.

And no, I google the pics. If Asc is right, I stand corrected, better yet I leaned about a pretty cool guy. I didn't know about this before. So, my bad :)

If that's the case, I could open a social club, call it The Catholic Church, and post a sign that says, "Homosexuals welcome!" Then people could claim that the Catholic Church is embracing homosexuals.

I don't know about Asclepias' story, but according to the article, this group seems to once have been a KKK group, and is now rebranding itself. It is no longer the KKK. The group is Rocky Mountain Knights, and they are going against at least some important KKK principles.

No.

Oh, the old "liberal media" argument. Therefore, you think you know what "liberals" believe?

Silly mud.

No.

Oh, the old "liberal media" argument. Therefore, you think you know what "liberals" believe?

Silly mud.

Excuse me, but many of you folks here on the left have been repeating it since the media fed you that as a talking point. No point in playing dumb after years of hearing you guys say the Tea Party is over 90% white people, which means they hate minority voters.

No.

Silly mud.

Excuse me, but many of you folks here on the left have been repeating it since the media fed you that as a talking point. No point in playing dumb after years of hearing you guys say the Tea Party is over 90% white people, which means they hate minority voters.

Right, so the Tea Party might have the same degree of racism as FUBU or NAACP or BET?

OK, I can agree with that. But none of them compare to the KKK. So, what is your point?

Forum List

Back