🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
Vikrant

Eff you, Vikrant, you'll never find a country that is as wonderful as America, or people who are as awesome as the people of America. Maybe you would be happier back in India where there is no such thing as racism - :lol: What a laugh, right?

That radio station / web portal is owned by KKK. That means that billboard is promoting KKK. How is not that racist?

Talking about the message, not the promoters. There is nothing inherently racist about the message, whether you like it or not.
I do not understand why people keep feeding the trolls. The promoters are the reason it is racist. If I posted the same billboard it wouldn't be plain and simple.

You know what pisses me off too? People who come to LIVE in this country after immigrating from some 3rd world shit hole, and soak up all the wonderful things about our country, all the while insulting Americans, calling us racists, etc. I wish those people would just GTFO of our country and go back to their shit holes.
Your people immigrated from a shit hole as well. Why are you upset other people do the same? Just because they call out the racism doesnt give you any more right to the country because you are white and dont have to deal with the same racism..

Last edited:
If you're proud of your heritage, you're not racist. If you're proud of your race, you're not racist (weird, but not racist). If you're ethnocentric, you're not racist (just narrow-minded). If you're all of those and think a race or races other than yours are inferior and should be treated in a manner that is less respectful, less dignified, unequally or unfairly, then you're a racist.

This sign, without context, is not racist. Knowing the context, that the KKK is behind it, makes it racist.
If taunting Muslim terrorists with blasphemous (to them) cartoons is cool, why wouldn't racism be cool too?

Selective "tolerance" makes me puke.

If you're proud of your heritage, you're not racist. If you're proud of your race, you're not racist (weird, but not racist). If you're ethnocentric, you're not racist (just narrow-minded). If you're all of those and think a race or races other than yours are inferior and should be treated in a manner that is less respectful, less dignified, unequally or unfairly, then you're a racist.

This sign, without context, is not racist. Knowing the context, that the KKK is behind it, makes it racist.
If taunting Muslim terrorists with blasphemous (to them) cartoons is cool, why wouldn't racism be cool too?

Selective "tolerance" makes me puke.

Religion is a choice, right?

[QUOMASCOT is oloradomtnman, post: 10458763, member: 12120"]

Pure nonsense

So the KKK isn't a racist organization responsible for crimes against minorities and acts of terrorism?
The NAACP is just as racist as the KKK yet perceived to be. BET and FUBU is racist but not perceived to be.[/QUOTE]
How is the NAACP racist? When did they bomb any white people? How is BET and FUBU racist? Those are idiotic statements.

Pure nonsense

So the KKK isn't a racist organization responsible for crimes against minorities and acts of terrorism?
The NAACP is just as racist as the KKK yet perceived to be. BET and FUBU is racist but not perceived to be.

For what crimes and acts of terror are these organizations/companies responsible?

The Logical Fallacies False Analogy

Pure nonsense

The NAACP is just as racist as the KKK yet perceived to be. BET and FUBU is racist but not perceived to be.

For what crimes and acts of terror are these organizations/companies responsible?

It's not against the law to be a racist apparently....

Pure nonsense

Evidently it must not be against the law for you to be and idiot either.

So now you're redefining what is or isn't racist :eusa_hand:
Sounds like you are on the verge of attempting to redefining it. Since Mud ran away without answering the question maybe you can. What has the NAACP done that is racist? Same for BET and FUBU?
Not taking the bait for two reasons. 1) You're a simpleton and a boring waste of time 2) to deny theobvious and certain facts is you're calling card....which actually brings us back to the first point

Have a nice day :)

Sounds like you are on the verge of attempting to redefining it. Since Mud ran away without answering the question maybe you can. What has the NAACP done that is racist? Same for BET and FUBU?
Not taking the bait for two reasons. 1) You're a simpleton and a boring waste of time 2) to deny theobvious and certain facts is you're calling card....which actually brings us back to the first point

Have a nice day :)
I'll take that as a concession. :laugh:

Pure nonsense

It isn't - unless the government does it or if these organizations or corporations don't follow Equal Opportunity hiring standards.

I think that none of the organizations or corporations you used consider white people or any other race inferior nor were they intentionally set up to express that nor attempt to persuade policy makers into restricting the rights of or excluding other races from the political process.

Does the NAACP act on a policy that other races are inferior? Does BET or FUBU? Do they only hire black people? Can only black people purchase FUBU clothing or watch BET? If so, then I would consider these non-profit and for-profit corporations racist.

They are still not analagous to the KKK.

That radio station / web portal is owned by KKK. That means that billboard is promoting KKK. How is not that racist?

Talking about the message, not the promoters. There is nothing inherently racist about the message, whether you like it or not.
I do not understand why people keep feeding the trolls. The promoters are the reason it is racist. If I posted the same billboard it wouldn't be plain and simple.

You know what pisses me off too? People who come to LIVE in this country after immigrating from some 3rd world shit hole, and soak up all the wonderful things about our country, all the while insulting Americans, calling us racists, etc. I wish those people would just GTFO of our country and go back to their shit holes.
Your people immigrated from a shit hole as well. Why are you upset other people do the same? Just because they call out the racism doesnt give you any more right to the country because you are white and dont have to deal with the same racism..

No, sorry, I was born in this country. I did not immigrate from anywhere, and I happen to like my country and the people who reside in it (for the most part), and I think that America is the best country in the world (from everything I've heard and seen), and her people are the best people. So? Now what?

You think life would be better in India or some other third world shit hole, then by all means . . . don't let the door hit you in your stupid black ass on the way out, and have fun facing a million more times the "discrimination" you whine and bitch about here.

I would really like to take a look at racism in some of these other shit holes. Look at India and it's "caste system." Yet you all complain about America and Americans? :cuckoo:

No, sorry, I was born in this country. I did not immigrate from anywhere, and I happen to like my country and the people who reside in it (for the most part), and I think that America is the best country in the world (from everything I've heard and seen), and her people are the best people. So? Now what?

You think life would be better in India or some other third world shit hole, then by all means . . . don't let the door hit you in your stupid black ass on the way out, and have fun facing a million more times the "discrimination" you whine and bitch about here.

I would really like to take a look at racism in some of these other shit holes. Look at India and it's "caste system." Yet you all complain about America and Americans? :cuckoo:
I said your people. So unless you are a NA on the reservation you dont really have any credibility when you get upset about people coming here unless you are down with the original intention to establish this nation for the sole benefit of white men.

I dont live in India. I live here in the US. Stop deflecting.

I said your people. So unless you are a NA on the reservation you dont really have any credibility when you get upset about people coming here unless you are down with the original intention to establish this nation for the sole benefit of white men.

My people? Everyone in my family that I know was born here on American soil. There comes a time when you are NOT an immigrant, so stop being silly.

My people? Everyone in my family that I know was born here on American soil. There comes a time when you are NOT an immigrant, so stop being silly.
Someone in your family immigrated. Either you immigrated or you are indigenous.

Not to mention, dumbshit, I'm not the one doing all the bitching about what a horrible country this is and the horrible people who live here, so even if I was an immigrant, I would be grateful to live here in America and would take advantage of the incredible opportunities that are offered here that are NOT offered in many, many other countries.

Forum List

Back