🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
Because black people STILL have a chip on their shoulder against whites.

Maybe SOME do. Just as SOME white people have towards black people.
White folks barely notice blacks. Blacks are still pissed off about slavery.

ROFLMAO!
"White folks barely notice blacks"? About 90% of the posts in this forum are posted by white folks about blacks. And many of the them repeat the same old tired messages, about slavery, Al Sharpton...........etc, etc, etc.
In the sense that to me, black issues are pretty irrelevant, I see them on TV, but I don't really care whether you all want to stay ignorant and fucked up. Other races and peoples have done well for themselves, it's just blacks IN GENERAL are a messed up culture with screwed up values. I notice it like I notice a cartoon, I laugh and move on.
Not really. Pretty much all of your posts show you are obsessed with Black people. I understand because i am obsessed with my people as well. We are pretty dynamic and inspiring as a people.

Yeah, that over 70% bastard child rate is dynamic and inspiring.

Maybe SOME do. Just as SOME white people have towards black people.

ROFLMAO!
"White folks barely notice blacks"? About 90% of the posts in this forum are posted by white folks about blacks. And many of the them repeat the same old tired messages, about slavery, Al Sharpton...........etc, etc, etc.
In the sense that to me, black issues are pretty irrelevant, I see them on TV, but I don't really care whether you all want to stay ignorant and fucked up. Other races and peoples have done well for themselves, it's just blacks IN GENERAL are a messed up culture with screwed up values. I notice it like I notice a cartoon, I laugh and move on.
Not really. Pretty much all of your posts show you are obsessed with Black people. I understand because i am obsessed with my people as well. We are pretty dynamic and inspiring as a people.

We cant be perfect. We are survivors no matter how hard you work to wipe us out. I know that bothers you.

ROFLMAO!

We cant be perfect. We are survivors no matter how hard you work to wipe us out. I know that bothers you.

Not when your survival involves people supporting those bastard kids.

ROFLMAO!

Not when your survival involves people supporting those bastard kids.
Quit supporting them then. Either way we will still be here long after you are bred out since your women all want mixed babies.

I dont. The only woman I have ever abandoned was white.

rubber women perhaps, but you certainly could not refute
I've never seen a rubber woman. Dont confuse your sex partners with my live ones. You would only make yourself angry knowing I have had sex with more top notch white women than you even know let alone have sex with them. BTW every single one of them came on to me. All I had to do was stand there looking like a god.

sure
I know it hurts your feelings but white women hunt Black men down like they do chocolate on Valentines day. They are actually the easiest women to attract.

B7a_KdvCEAATq-8.jpg:large

It's the white trash that go after your kind. They aren't worth shit after that.[/QUOTe

That unintelligent talking point is outdated, and nothing really but a psycholigical crutch for the insecure, imasculated bottom feeding segment of the white male population to come to terms with a changing world. No wonder the suicide rate in your demographic is way above average.

I've never seen a rubber woman. Dont confuse your sex partners with my live ones. You would only make yourself angry knowing I have had sex with more top notch white women than you even know let alone have sex with them. BTW every single one of them came on to me. All I had to do was stand there looking like a god.

sure
I know it hurts your feelings but white women hunt Black men down like they do chocolate on Valentines day. They are actually the easiest women to attract.

It's the white trash that go after your kind. They aren't worth shit after that.[/QUOTe

That unintelligent talking point is outdated, and nothing really but a psycholigical crutch for the insecure, imasculated bottom feeding segment of the white male population to come to terms with a changing world. No wonder the suicide rate in your demographic is way above average.

They're still white trash if they lowered themselves to a black BOY.

sure

It's the white trash that go after your kind. They aren't worth shit after that.
Are you calling all of your white women trash? Without a doubt every white women has either already been with a Black guy, they fantasize about being with one, or both.

sure

It's the white trash that go after your kind. They aren't worth shit after that.
Are you calling all of your white women trash? Without a doubt every white women has either already been with a Black guy, they fantasize about being with one, or both.

That's what you n****rs want think.

sure

Of course they are no good to you after they have been with Black men. You dont fit anymore and they laugh at your attempts.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

sure

Its not anything to think about. I've personally been with many a white woman. Granted most of these were just booty calls when I was single. However they all say the same thing about white guys like you. You know the deal. Little dick, cant last, insecure, and unable to be a man.

Last edited:

sure

Of course they are no good to you after they have been with Black men. You dont fit anymore and they laugh at your attempts.

They are no good because they chose black guys.

Its not anything to think about. I've personally been with many a white woman. Granted most of these were just booty calls when I was single. However they all say the same thing. You know the deal. Little dick, cant last, insecure, and unable to be a man.

Sure they do boy.

sure

I think you are just saying that because it truly sucks to know that when you kiss a white women you may be tasting the last Black guy she has been with. You know they joke about that very thing a lot when they are with us? At least the married ones out looking for fun.

I think you are just saying that because it truly sucks to know that when you kiss a white women you may be tasting the last Black guy she has been with. You know they joke about that very thing a lot when they are with us? At least the married ones out looking for fun.

What truly must suck for you is knowing your ancestors were 2nd class citizens and for many, you still are./

Its not anything to think about. I've personally been with many a white woman. Granted most of these were just booty calls when I was single. However they all say the same thing. You know the deal. Little dick, cant last, insecure, and unable to be a man.

Sure they do boy.
Have one of your Black friends tell you. Have ever been with a white woman and she started acting strange when a Black guy was around? Chances are she is either mentally having sex with him or she actually already has. You can see the signs. They start playing with their hair and they turn their back to you. What I would suggest is to tap them on the shoulder and have them turn around and you can see they are aroused.

Sure they do boy.
Have one of your Black friends tell you. Have ever been with a white woman and she started acting strange when a Black guy was around? Chances are she is either mentally having sex with him or she actually already has. You can see the signs. They start playing with their hair and they turn their back to you. What I would suggest is to tap them on the shoulder and have them turn around and you can see they are aroused.

You simply can't stop being a ni****r can you?

What truly must suck for you is knowing your ancestors were 2nd class citizens and for many, you still are./
White women do everything in there power to make up for the mistakes of white men. They know you white guys needed a big 400 year head start and had to oppress Black men to boot. I for one appreciate your white women more than you know.

There is nothing racist about the sign. Now, what's on that website might be a whole different matter.

Sure they do boy.

You simply can't stop being a ni****r can you?
I dont actually know what a ni***r is. However I do know white women cant get enough of me.

White women do everything in there power to make up for the mistakes of white men. They know you white guys needed a big 400 year head start and had to oppress Black men to boot. I for one appreciate your white women more than you know.

Any of them that would be with you is a n****r just like you.

Forum List

Back