🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
I've been saying this for years. The National Black Caucus, black proms, Miss Black America pageant, all of these organizations are merely the black version of separate but equal. It's either racist, or it's not. But it can't be racist for one group and pride for the other.
You are ignorant beyond belief. For your sake please pick up a book or something. All those groups were started due to white people excluding Blacks from participation. Whites and their Black lap dogs shouldn't whine about organizations such as Miss Black America pageant since Black people decided they were not going to just stand by and wait for white people to stop being racist.

Historical Intro To Miss Black America Pageant

"In1967, J. Morris Anderson, a Philadelphia entrepreneur asked two of his daughters who were five and seven years old at the time, “ “When you all are grown, what would you like to become?”

They both said, almost simultaneously “I want to be Miss America Daddy.”

Anderson, felt badly about the unattainable dreams of his precious daughters. The little girls weren’t aware that no black women had ever been allowed to compete in the Miss America Pageant or any other nationally televised pageant."

What I am curious about is why the furor over a Miss Black America Pageant at all, when there are also Miss Asian and Miss Hispanic America Pageants as well.

Are they considered to be racist by the same people who think a Miss Black America Pageant is?

Apply for 2015 Pageant Miss Asian Global Miss Asian America Pageant
Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to not celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

And furthermore, it ONLY seems to be an issue with some when black people celebrate something as harmless a black oriented beauty pageant. I have never heard a peep or an issue with Miss Hispanic America, Miss Asia America, I have never heard a complaint about Koreatown. Chinatown, Little Pakistan, Little Italy or Germantown being "racist" while existing in America, so why is most everything that is associated with black art, black oriented holidays or even Black history month such an issue, when other non white cultures in America celebrate and live their culture year around?
White racists are particularly frightened of Blacks not buying into white standards of beauty. Is it a drama queen thing, a inferiority complex or both?

you are the one with the inferiority complex

RE: your dialog wit caribgal

You are ignorant beyond belief. For your sake please pick up a book or something. All those groups were started due to white people excluding Blacks from participation. Whites and their Black lap dogs shouldn't whine about organizations such as Miss Black America pageant since Black people decided they were not going to just stand by and wait for white people to stop being racist.

"In1967, J. Morris Anderson, a Philadelphia entrepreneur asked two of his daughters who were five and seven years old at the time, “ “When you all are grown, what would you like to become?”

Anderson, felt badly about the unattainable dreams of his precious daughters. The little girls weren’t aware that no black women had ever been allowed to compete in the Miss America Pageant or any other nationally televised pageant."

What I am curious about is why the furor over a Miss Black America Pageant at all, when there are also Miss Asian and Miss Hispanic America Pageants as well.

Are they considered to be racist by the same people who think a Miss Black America Pageant is?

Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to not celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

And furthermore, it ONLY seems to be an issue with some when black people celebrate something as harmless a black oriented beauty pageant. I have never heard a peep or an issue with Miss Hispanic America, Miss Asia America, I have never heard a complaint about Koreatown. Chinatown, Little Pakistan, Little Italy or Germantown being "racist" while existing in America, so why is most everything that is associated with black art, black oriented holidays or even Black history month such an issue, when other non white cultures in America celebrate and live their culture year around?
White racists are particularly frightened of Blacks not buying into white standards of beauty. Is it a drama queen thing, a inferiority complex or both?

I think you are confused. caribgal was the one with the inferiority complex. She wants to be white. I love being Black. It would be a step down for me to be white.

I've been saying this for years. The National Black Caucus, black proms, Miss Black America pageant, all of these organizations are merely the black version of separate but equal. It's either racist, or it's not. But it can't be racist for one group and pride for the other.

Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

celebrate by punching them in elevators?
No. By seeing them as the most beautiful women to ever grace this planet.

Only a Miss White America pageant would be considered racist.
Thats what the Miss America Pageant used to be. Racist.

now it's racist not

I think you are confused. caribgal was the one with the inferiority complex. She wants to be white. I love being Black. It would be a step down for me to be white.

well, no

CG landed a white dude which is next to impossible for a black woman

she must be something special

you, not so much

Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

then why do you abandon them every chance you get?

Only a Miss White America pageant would be considered racist.
Thats what the Miss America Pageant used to be. Racist.

now it's racist not

well, no

CG landed a white dude which is next to impossible for a black woman

she must be something special

you, not so much
Well yes. The fact that she landed a white dude to have mulatto babies with "good hair" tells me she has an inferiority complex. I wonder who convinced her Black hair wasnt "good hair". Self hate points directly to an inferiority complex.

I dont. The only woman I have ever abandoned was white.

rubber women perhaps, but you certainly could not refute

I've never seen a rubber woman. Dont confuse your sex partners with my live ones. You would only make yourself angry knowing I have had sex with more top notch white women than you even know let alone have sex with them. BTW every single one of them came on to me. All I had to do was stand there looking like a god.

I've never seen a rubber woman. Dont confuse your sex partners with my live ones. You would only make yourself angry knowing I have had sex with more top notch white women than you even know let alone have sex with them. BTW every single one of them came on to me. All I had to do was stand there looking like a god.

sure

sure
I know it hurts your feelings but white women hunt Black men down like they do chocolate on Valentines day. They are actually the easiest women to attract.

B7a_KdvCEAATq-8.jpg:large

sure
I know it hurts your feelings but white women hunt Black men down like they do chocolate on Valentines day. They are actually the easiest women to attract.

nigga paid to pose for a pic

sure

nigga paid to pose for a pic
sure. :laugh:

And furthermore, it ONLY seems to be an issue with some when black people celebrate something as harmless a black oriented beauty pageant. I have never heard a peep or an issue with Miss Hispanic America, Miss Asia America, I have never heard a complaint about Koreatown. Chinatown, Little Pakistan, Little Italy or Germantown being "racist" while existing in America, so why is most everything that is associated with black art, black oriented holidays or even Black history month such an issue of racism or self segregation when other non white and even some European oriented cultures in America celebrate and live their culture and their history year around?
Because black people STILL have a chip on their shoulder against whites.

Maybe SOME do. Just as SOME white people have towards black people.
White folks barely notice blacks. Blacks are still pissed off about slavery.

ROFLMAO!
"White folks barely notice blacks"? About 90% of the posts in this forum are posted by white folks about blacks. And many of the them repeat the same old tired messages, about slavery, Al Sharpton...........etc, etc, etc.

And furthermore, it ONLY seems to be an issue with some when black people celebrate something as harmless a black oriented beauty pageant. I have never heard a peep or an issue with Miss Hispanic America, Miss Asia America, I have never heard a complaint about Koreatown. Chinatown, Little Pakistan, Little Italy or Germantown being "racist" while existing in America, so why is most everything that is associated with black art, black oriented holidays or even Black history month such an issue of racism or self segregation when other non white and even some European oriented cultures in America celebrate and live their culture and their history year around?

White folks barely notice blacks.

That was funny. :laugh:
And she probably actually believes that
:cuckoo:

sure[/QUOTE

There is no excuse for Illiteracy. There are a plethora of remedial reading and writing courses available online.

ROFLMAO!
"White folks barely notice blacks"? About 90% of the posts in this forum are posted by white folks about blacks. And many of the them repeat the same old tired messages, about slavery, Al Sharpton...........etc, etc, etc.
In the sense that to me, black issues are pretty irrelevant, I see them on TV, but I don't really care whether you all want to stay ignorant and fucked up. Other races and peoples have done well for themselves, it's just blacks IN GENERAL are a messed up culture with screwed up values. I notice it like I notice a cartoon, I laugh and move on.

ROFLMAO!
In the sense that to me, black issues are pretty irrelevant, I see them on TV, but I don't really care whether you all want to stay ignorant and fucked up. Other races and peoples have done well for themselves, it's just blacks IN GENERAL are a messed up culture with screwed up values. I notice it like I notice a cartoon, I laugh and move on.
Not really. Pretty much all of your posts show you are obsessed with Black people. I understand because i am obsessed with my people as well. We are pretty dynamic and inspiring as a people.

Because black people STILL have a chip on their nt whites.

ROFLMAO!

Tell that to someone who has not been around enough to recognize a duck when they see one. You are part of an uneducated, semi-literate group of individuals here who have accomplished very little personally, therefore you think in collective and monolithic racial terms, because you are not capable of any other way of thinking.

Most individuals of just average intelligence or better, minimize spending any wasted energy on issues that are "irrelevant" to them, and certainly would not be.the least bit of concern over an irrelevant group of any kind having a "chip on their shoulder" towards them.

Last edited:

sure

It's the white trash that go after your kind. They aren't worth shit after that.

Forum List

Back