🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
The obvious inference when a billboard like that is purchased by a racist group is that they do not love people who aren't white.

that is why the NAACP is racist

I would agree. However, they are not like the KKK, in that they don't use terror tactics. But you have a point in that NAACP stands for the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People." So is this group racist because it is obviously demonstrating that it is placing importance on one group of people based on their race alone?

I've been saying this for years. The National Black Caucus, black proms, Miss Black America pageant, all of these organizations are merely the black version of separate but equal. It's either racist, or it's not. But it can't be racist for one group and pride for the other.

I've been saying this for years. The National Black Caucus, black proms, Miss Black America pageant, all of these organizations are merely the black version of separate but equal. It's either racist, or it's not. But it can't be racist for one group and pride for the other.
You are ignorant beyond belief. For your sake please pick up a book or something. All those groups were started due to white people excluding Blacks from participation. Whites and their Black lap dogs shouldn't whine about organizations such as Miss Black America pageant since Black people decided they were not going to just stand by and wait for white people to stop being racist.

Historical Intro To Miss Black America Pageant

"In1967, J. Morris Anderson, a Philadelphia entrepreneur asked two of his daughters who were five and seven years old at the time, “ “When you all are grown, what would you like to become?”

They both said, almost simultaneously “I want to be Miss America Daddy.”

Anderson, felt badly about the unattainable dreams of his precious daughters. The little girls weren’t aware that no black women had ever been allowed to compete in the Miss America Pageant or any other nationally televised pageant."

The KKK believe in pure racial bloodlines. There were clans of the KKK who thought Hitler had all the answers. They abhor interracial marriage, and used to lynch black men for approaching white women. This advertisement is telling those who read it that they want the blood lines pure. It likely frightened blacks just because it is there. The KKK isn't open for inspection - they hide, stay to themselves, wear the robes and cover their faces. They are announcing to whoever will listen that they are something to be reckoned with, and won't tolerate mixing blood lines. Something has upset them, and we could be seeing burning crosses in yards any time.

You are ignorant beyond belief. For your sake please pick up a book or something. All those groups were started due to white people excluding Blacks from participation. Whites and their Black lap dogs shouldn't whine about organizations such as Miss Black America pageant since Black people decided they were not going to just stand by and wait for white people to stop being racist.

"In1967, J. Morris Anderson, a Philadelphia entrepreneur asked two of his daughters who were five and seven years old at the time, “ “When you all are grown, what would you like to become?”

Anderson, felt badly about the unattainable dreams of his precious daughters. The little girls weren’t aware that no black women had ever been allowed to compete in the Miss America Pageant or any other nationally televised pageant."

What century are you from? Black women DO participate in the Miss America pageants. Does Vanessa Williams ring a bell?

What century are you from? Black women DO participate in the Miss America pageants. Does Vanessa Williams ring a bell?
What does that have to do with the fact Black women were not allowed to compete and thats why the Miss Black America Pageant was started? Were you trying to deflect and failed?

What does that have to do with the fact Black women were not allowed to compete and thats why the Miss Black America Pageant was started? Were you trying to deflect and failed?

How many years ago was that? It's about as relevant to today as slavery . . . :rolleyes-41:

What I am curious about is why the furor over a Miss Black America Pageant at all, when there are also Miss Asian and Miss Hispanic America Pageants as well.

Are they considered to be racist by the same people who think a Miss Black America Pageant is?

http://missasianamerica.com/apply/

How many years ago was that? It's about as relevant to today as slavery . . . :rolleyes-41:
If thats the case what are you whining about? The only reason the Miss Black America Pageant exists is because of racist whites. If you dont like that then complain to the racists.

What I am curious about is why the furor over a Miss Black America Pageant at all, when there are also Miss Asian and Miss Hispanic America Pageants as well.

Are they considered to be racist by the same people who think a Miss Black America Pageant is?

Apply for 2015 Pageant Miss Asian Global Miss Asian America Pageant
Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

Last edited:

Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to not celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

And furthermore, it ONLY seems to be an issue with some when black people celebrate something as harmless a black oriented beauty pageant. I have never heard a peep or an issue with Miss Hispanic America, Miss Asia America, I have never heard a complaint about Koreatown. Chinatown, Little Pakistan, Little Italy or Germantown being "racist" while existing in America, so why is most everything that is associated with black art, black oriented holidays or even Black history month such an issue of racism or self segregation when other non white and even some European oriented cultures in America celebrate and live their culture and their history year around?

Last edited:

Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to not celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

And furthermore, it ONLY seems to be an issue with some when black people celebrate something as harmless a black oriented beauty pageant. I have never heard a peep or an issue with Miss Hispanic America, Miss Asia America, I have never heard a complaint about Koreatown. Chinatown, Little Pakistan, Little Italy or Germantown being "racist" while existing in America, so why is most everything that is associated with black art, black oriented holidays or even Black history month such an issue, when other non white cultures in America celebrate and live their culture year around?
White racists are particularly frightened of Blacks not buying into white standards of beauty. Is it a drama queen thing, a inferiority complex or both?

And furthermore, it ONLY seems to be an issue with some when black people celebrate something as harmless a black oriented beauty pageant. I have never heard a peep or an issue with Miss Hispanic America, Miss Asia America, I have never heard a complaint about Koreatown. Chinatown, Little Pakistan, Little Italy or Germantown being "racist" while existing in America, so why is most everything that is associated with black art, black oriented holidays or even Black history month such an issue of racism or self segregation when other non white and even some European oriented cultures in America celebrate and live their culture and their history year around?
Because black people STILL have a chip on their shoulder against whites.

Maybe SOME do. Just as SOME white people have towards black people.

Only a Miss White America pageant would be considered racist.

Only a Miss White America pageant would be considered racist.
Thats what the Miss America Pageant used to be. Racist.

White folks barely notice blacks. Blacks are still pissed off about slavery.

White folks barely notice blacks.

That was funny. :laugh:

Its only racist when Black people decide to stop waiting on whites to become non racist. For some reason whites think that is highly unfair of us to celebrate our beautiful and intelligent Black women.

celebrate by punching them in elevators?

Forum List

Back