🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
Of course they are no good to you after they have been with Black men. You dont fit anymore and they laugh at your attempts.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

They are no good because they chose black guys.
I think you are just saying that because it truly sucks to know that when you kiss a white women you may be tasting the last Black guy she has been with. You know they joke about that very thing a lot when they are with us? At least the married ones out looking for fun.

What truly must suck for you is knowing your ancestors were 2nd class citizens and for many, you still are./
White women do everything in there power to make up for the mistakes of white men. They know you white guys needed a big 400 year head start and had to oppress Black men to boot. I for one appreciate your white women more than you know.

Any of them that would be with you is a n****r just like you.

Thats pretty much why you are in trouble. All of your women would be with me.

tumblr_inline_mwsg62on8j1qb7xv4.jpg

I've never seen a rubber woman. Dont confuse your sex partners with my live ones. You would only make yourself angry knowing I have had sex with more top notch white women than you even know let alone have sex with them. BTW every single one of them came on to me. All I had to do was stand there looking like a god.

sure
I know it hurts your feelings but white women hunt Black men down like they do chocolate on Valentines day. They are actually the easiest women to attract.

B7a_KdvCEAATq-8.jpg:large

It's the white trash that go after your kind. They aren't worth shit after that.[/QUOTe

That unintelligent talking point is outdated, and nothing really but a psycholigical crutch for the insecure, imasculated bottom feeding segment of the white male population to come to terms with a changing world. No wonder the suicide rate in your demographic is way above average.

They're still white trash if they lowered themselves to a black BOY.

You Stormfronters are all the same. Small brains, limited vocabulary of just a few words, mostly childish racial slurs, and likely a little tiny hermit that some woman made fun of.

The worst of the worst of your demographic....
:itsok:

I know it hurts your feelings but white women hunt Black men down like they do chocolate on Valentines day. They are actually the easiest women to attract.

It's the white trash that go after your kind. They aren't worth shit after that.[/QUOTe

That unintelligent talking point is outdated, and nothing really but a psycholigical crutch for the insecure, imasculated bottom feeding segment of the white male population to come to terms with a changing world. No wonder the suicide rate in your demographic is way above average.

You Stormfronters are all the same. Small brains, limited vocabulary of just a few words, mostly childish racial slurs, and likely a little tiny hermit that some woman made fun of.

You n*****rs are all the same.

We just keep on taking your women. I understand the anger. :laugh:

I don't get mad if some white trash lowers herself to your level.

All the white women I know felt like they were elevated by being with me. Matter of fact every single white women I had a serious relationship with asked me to marry them. The others I just had booty calls with had white boyfriends and husbands. They felt honored to be having sex with me.

All the white women I know felt like they were elevated by being with me. Matter of fact every single white women I had a serious relationship with asked me to marry them. The others I just had booty calls with had white boyfriends and husbands. They felt honored to be having sex with me.

So you claim. Now prove it.

Prove what and to who? I dont prove things to white cave chimps. I dont care if they believe me or not. That goes double for cave chimps like you that cant keep their women happy. When you have white girls hunting you down like you are a movie star or something you pretty much know they are telling the truth about little white guys like you.
laugh.gif

don't take the carp bait

ps the poster you are responding to is likely posting from the pen. That is the impression I'm getting

You'd be too much of a pussy to say that to someones face.

Prove what and to who? I dont prove things to white cave chimps. I dont care if they believe me or not. That goes double for cave chimps like you that cant keep their women happy. When you have white girls hunting you down like you are a movie star or something you pretty much know they are telling the truth about little white guys like you.
laugh.gif
Your claim about white women thinking so highly of you. No proof, nothing more than an arrogant black boy with wishful thinking.

Time, date, and location.

LOL...smh! You think you can whip Carla, do ya?

None of you anonymous racist pussies talk like this IRL.

Who's the pussy now? You said I wouldn't, I asked you where and when yet you don't reply with an answer.

None of you anonymous racist pussies talk like this IRL.

Time date and location. I've asked three times and you keep saying I won't. Seems you remain anonymous then blame it on me.

Who's the pussy now? You said I wouldn't, I asked you where and when yet you don't reply with an answer.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

You're a coward. You said I wouldn't say it to your face. I offered to allow you to say when and where. You won't. Run along coward. You must be one of the same kind as Alclepias.

never mind we are not the one's with the IQ gap

How about 5 PM tomorrow, in the parking lot at Walmart in Edmond, OKLA? What do you drive?

Forum List

Back