🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
Of course its racist. The KKK is behind it dummy.

The first principle in Kwanzaa emphasizes unity of race.
That can be taken both ways, good or bad to have unity by race,
but it is still "race based"
Unity of race is not racist.

Okay so is this billboard calling for unity of race?
No its calling for white pride. What exactly do whites have to be proud of that has to do with being white other than killing other people and stealing their land?

Okay so you are talking about the slogan underneath.
That is different from the billboard part that says loving your people by race.

So let's get this straight:
* is it okay for blacks to rally black power, pride and unity based on that
and is it okay for whites to do the same
* is it okay for blacks and whites both to talk about "loving their own people by race"

And as for what do whites have to be proud of based on what you listed,
that's like saying what do blacks have to be proud of if "all they do is kill each other, steal and push drugs"

If you say that blacks can be proud of Dr. King and Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and other leaders as role models
Can't you say that whites can be proud of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and other great leaders as role models, too?

You can pick apart both the good and the bad,
you can say that it isn't because of race that makes these people great.

So what? Doesn't it come out even in the end,
that as much good as bad comes from any group or any person.

I have as many faults as strengths, some can be tied to my culture
from my parents and upbringing, and some come from my environment.

Why focus on the negative and get resentful, why not focus on the good that empowers
people to strive to be the best we can be, and learn from both the good and the bad we have inherited from the past.

Why this need to project onto race or religion to blame some other group outside ourselves?
Then why are you attempting to defend a racist billboard???

The first principle in Kwanzaa emphasizes unity of race.
That can be taken both ways, good or bad to have unity by race,
but it is still "race based"

No its calling for white pride. What exactly do whites have to be proud of that has to do with being white other than killing other people and stealing their land?

* is it okay for blacks and whites both to talk about "loving their own people by race"

that's like saying what do blacks have to be proud of if "all they do is kill each other, steal and push drugs"

If you say that blacks can be proud of Dr. King and Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and other leaders as role models
Can't you say that whites can be proud of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and other great leaders as role models, too?

Why focus on the negative and get resentful, why not focus on the good that empowers
people to strive to be the best we can be, and learn from both the good and the bad we have inherited from the past.

Why this need to project onto race or religion to blame some other group outside ourselves?

Do whites have rights or not?

Whites have the same rights as any other group of people.

Which group of people want other groups of people to be treated disrespectfully, segregated, no due process, raped, murdered and dehumanized???...any group that has a history of implementing or attempting to exercise those actions is racist.

kkk2n-1-web.jpg

KKK Billboard Causes Stir - Ozarksfirst

There are those who post on this message board who are racists, for anyone to defend them makes the defender culpable of aiding and abetting hateful and divisive practices.

Why can't those who obviously hate an entire race (or creed, or ethnicity) STFU? Do they have some need to encourage greater discord? Do they fear that someone they consider lesser might take their job or marry a member of their family? Fear and ignorance go hand in hand together in creating a racist/bigot on steroids. Thus, their perfidious posts say more about them, then they are capable of understanding.

Whites have more rights than everyone else. They make laws and control the systems that support them.

Well of course, the 15th Amendment is proof: "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, COLOR, or previous condition of servitude."

Of course this did not include women of any race, color or previous condition of servitude. They had to wait a good long time before getting the right to vote with the passage of the 19th Amendment; and, still the franchise to vote needed more clarity when some States decided to require payment for the right to vote, thus we needed another amendment, the 24th, to outlaw the Poll Tax or other tax.

I suppose we'll need another clarification since the efforts to suppress the vote has become the mission of one of the major parties. It seems past member of Congress and members of state legislatures once believed in democracy; today there are those who claim that America is not a democratic country.

Douglas-Poynter-via-screencap-800x430.png

Kentucky man pours gas on Hispanic neighbor’s house: ‘KKK wants you to burn’

Douglas Poynter painted slurs on the family’s fence, shouted racist epithets and doused their property in gasoline, threatening to set it ablaze.

He started threatening me and said the first chance I get, you’re mine. I’m gonna shoot you. Then he started pointing his shotgun out of the window.”
Poynter then reportedly took a swing at Alamo, setting off a scuffle. Alamo’s 9-year-old stepdaughter called the police.

As Alamo stood holding his 22-month-old son, Poynter — still shouting that he intended to shoot his neighbor — went into his house and emerged moments later holding a shotgun, which he aimed at Alamo.

When police arrived, they determined that Poynter was intoxicated and did not take him into custody.

Kentucky man pours gas on Hispanic neighbor 8217 s house 8216 KKK wants you to burn 8217

SqueezeBerry:
"can you show us any recent crimes and acts of terrorism?"

Need more???...there's plenty.

Douglas Poynter painted slurs on the family’s fence, shouted racist epithets and doused their property in gasoline, threatening to set it ablaze.

He started threatening me and said the first chance I get, you’re mine. I’m gonna shoot you. Then he started pointing his shotgun out of the window.”
Poynter then reportedly took a swing at Alamo, setting off a scuffle. Alamo’s 9-year-old stepdaughter called the police.

As Alamo stood holding his 22-month-old son, Poynter — still shouting that he intended to shoot his neighbor — went into his house and emerged moments later holding a shotgun, which he aimed at Alamo.

When police arrived, they determined that Poynter was intoxicated and did not take him into custody.

Kentucky man pours gas on Hispanic neighbor 8217 s house 8216 KKK wants you to burn 8217

SqueezeBerry:

SqueezeBerry is a fucking idiot. :laugh:

SqueezeBerry:

And they keep talking about a war on white people...smh.

SqueezeBerry:

And they keep talking about a war on white people...smh.
The war has always been on people of color. Check this link out. These inbred cave monkeys like SqueezeBerry intend to take us out.

SqueezeBerry:

And he wasn't taken into custody until the next morning after pouring gas on the house! He was then released on $10k bail! $10k for those charges?! Yeah, racism is totally over.

Considering it's the KKK yes it's racist. That should be painfully obvious to everybody. I really don't get the purpose of the billboard though...do they really think that they're going to change people's mind based on a billboard?

Racism is unfortunately a part of humanity, and it will never be fully erased. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try and accomplish that, it's just being realistic about the situation. You'll have a few bad eggs in every community.

Considering it's the KKK yes it's racist. That should be painfully obvious to everybody. I really don't get the purpose of the billboard though...do they really think that they're going to change people's mind based on a billboard?

Racism is unfortunately a part of humanity, and it will never be fully erased. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try and accomplish that, it's just being realistic about the situation. You'll have a few bad eggs in every community.

I suspect the billboard is a misguided attempt to assuage their feelings of inferiority. The KKK mentality is formed in the brain of people less than astute, and fearful that people of color, liberals and immigrants have more status, better jobs and are given things they do not deserve.

This sign, without context, is not racist. Knowing the context, that the KKK is behind it, makes it racist.

Pure nonsense

So the KKK isn't a racist organization responsible for crimes against minorities and acts of terrorism?

can you show us any recent crimes and acts of terrorism?

Why use the qualifier "recent" in your question?

Exactly. "recent" is just a thinly veiled way of dismissing the seriousness of their terrorist acts, if the last act on record was not "recent" by ones own definition, which is a juvenile way of attempting to play semantics,

Besides, If one really wanted to know the answer to such a question, it could be looked up as quickly as it would take to ask someone else to do it.

The funny thing is, no-one's explained how the sign imparts a racist message.

Gladly. The sign, advertising "White Pride Radio" clearly indicates that "YOUR people" share the same skin color. MY people don't all share my skin color. To assume that the parts of my family that don't share my skin tone can't be "my people" is racist.

Whites have more rights than everyone else. They make laws and control the systems that support them.

Well if the blacks I know weren't so pushed by the Democrat Party and the media
to scapegoat and divide against Ben Carson, Allen West, and other conservatives,
maybe the Occupy Dream leaders COULD finish pushing for federal reforms and equal
OWNERSHIP. Instead of remaining divided as field slaves and house slaves, both
victims of politics, while billions of dollars are wasted on hate campaigns instead
of investing in BUYING UP land and DEMANDING reparations for debts to taxpayers.

Until Blacks own land and banks and have their own networks established
that aren't broken and divided by black against black hatred and politics,
MAYBE we might see some liberation and emancipation as long overdue!

You in?

Well if the blacks I know weren't so pushed by the Democrat Party and the media
to scapegoat and divide against Ben Carson, Allen West, and other conservatives,
maybe the Occupy Dream leaders COULD finish pushing for federal reforms and equal
OWNERSHIP. Instead of remaining divided as field slaves and house slaves, both
victims of politics, while billions of dollars are wasted on hate campaigns instead
of investing in BUYING UP land and DEMANDING reparations for debts to taxpayers.

Until Blacks own land and banks and have their own networks established
that aren't broken and divided by black against black hatred and politics,
MAYBE we might see some liberation and emancipation as long overdue!

You in?
I dont know much about Allen West but if he is anything like Ben Carson he is a boot licking uncle tom. The only way the dynamic of field and house slaves will disappear is with black people returning to what made them strong. A mindset devoid of a white influence and a emphasis on building wealth for Blacks instead of trying to fit in with whites..

The current cultural meaning of "racist" is the assumption that all people of a given racial background have behavioral, intellectual, physical, and/or moral traits in common - just because of their racial background.

To describe "white people" (presumably European Caucasians) as "your" people obviously presumes that "white people" have traits in common that non-"white people" do not have. Thus, the sign is "racist."
So, is BET racist?

Forum List

Back