Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

So are you saying if we get a Republican president those who don't like him should just use the F word, stock up on gun, further divide the country with non stop hate lies & cheating?

Whatever. If you don't believe he's our president, then kill him. It won't matter. Kamala won't be president because Biden never was. Presidents are presidents only according to ones feelings.
No not whatever. Until night before last every president came out and made speeches about how we all as Americans were going to do better. Whether you voted for them or not, that was their goal. And they did it in bright hopeful settings. Wishing the best for everyone.

That fucking ended the other night. Some feeble fuck drenched in blood red, shaking his fists at the half of the nation that won’t go along with his bullshit. And in no uncertain terms telling them how much he despises them, hopes for the worst for them and ultimately wants them all dead.

You think that’s a president for everyone? Go fuck yourself.

Biden is a wet sock puppet.

He is a vapid corrupt nothing.

He is a bad person and so is anyone who supports him.

You are are clear and present danger to democracy.

No not whatever. Until night before last every president came out and made speeches about how we all as Americans were going to do better. Whether you voted for them or not, that was their goal. And they did it in bright hopeful settings. Wishing the best for everyone.

That fucking ended the other night. Some feeble fuck drenched in blood red, shaking his fists at the half of the nation that won’t go along with his bullshit. And in no uncertain terms telling them how much he despises them, hopes for the worst for them and ultimately wants them all dead.

You think that’s a president for everyone? Go fuck yourself.

I didn't say he was "for" everyone, suckcock. I said that he is our president, we are stuck with him. There is a difference.

Sweet Sue has it right. The country is over. It's finished. The malignant tumor has metastasized so large.

We are all to blame. The left for being....the left. Clinging to everything that is worldly and all the ways of the world. Yes, that is a WIIIIIDE ROAD. For too long I was on that. Even when when I knew better. I was and still am a pride filled coward in too many ways.

The narrow road consists of people that I've never been. The point is most of us and I most certainly include me are not in any way prepared to do what actually needs to be done.

The smoke of the devil is upon us. The tribulations are upon us. Beg for mercy now and hope HE will accept you. This is where wr are.

I didn't say he was "for" everyone, suckcock. I said that he is our president, we are stuck with him. There is a difference.
Oh so now we’re just stuck with him. The senile fuck isn’t doing anything good for anyone but we’re just stuck with him so…

Deal with it I guess?

It WAS the United States of America. That name was wrongly usurped by a group of power mongers willing to allow 600,000+ people to die in order to force Federal Supremacy on the entirety on a nation; even after a dozen states attempted to peacefully remove themselves from the nation.

Would you say you could be a national New Englander who looks on traditional reasons for a new form of USA ... no I guess this is not what you think. You miss the element "free will", am I right? An Union is per se something what exists only on reason of free will. A conglomerate of states which forces others to be in their Union loses the character of a Union and gets the character of an empire. You are a kind of "pre civil war Yankee". And you don't have a problem with the states of the USA who came later to the USA - you have a problem with the elder USA who changed the own unwritten custom (constitution) without any need to have to do so. You have a real problem - what's fortunatelly in your daily life without consequences because you love New England. You love perhaps also all other states of the USA - perhaps even all states of the USA. But you hate the way how it came to this Union. You miss the right "Every state has the right to leave the Union" ... while you seem to hate on the other side everything what a state could force to do so.

Last edited:
BS equity? lol...fairness of opportunity, not outcome, but taking care of the unfortunate. Tax the rich again jeez....
We have no mandate to take care of the less fortunate. Especially as most of them are such due to their or their parents poor decision making, which they seek to avoid the consequences of.
Everyone wants a good job. You are misinformed
I can give you no less than 8 or 9 members of my wife’s own family (off the top of my head)who prefer to live off the Government dime rather than standing up and earning anything for themselves. So please don’t tell me everyone wants to work.

you love New England. You love perhaps also all other states of the USA - perhaps even all states of the USA. But you hate the way how it came to this Union
I HATE New England. I’m only here because situations with my wife’s family keep us from moving South and possibly West. What I LOVE is/was the Localist or Strong State/Weak Federal Government model that was the norm throughout the country during pre-1861 time period.

Last edited:
We have no mandate to take care of the less fortunate. Especially as most of them are such due to their or their parents poor decision making, which they seek to avoid the consequences of.

I can give you no less than 8 or 9 members of my wife’s own family (off the top of my head)who prefer to live off the Government dime rather than standing up and earning anything for themselves. So please don’t tell me everyone wants to work.
lots of hopelessness in this giveaway to the rich GOP mess....

lots of hopelessness in this giveaway to the rich GOP mess....
There should be no giveaways, period. Not to the ooor, the rich, businesses, Stste/Local Governments, foreign Governments, etc…

The only pro getting money from the Federal Government should be the extremely limited number of individuals legitimately employed by the Federal Government.

Quid Pro sealed it with his last screech. Some might call it a speech, but it was a screech.
Really? Florida man and MAGA man are in a tight competition to see which is dumber. MAGA man stepped into the lead yesterday when that guy stole a plane, and threatened to Kamakazi Walmart.

I HATE New England.

Aha. Then I was wrong.

I’m only here because situations with my wife’s family keep us from moving South and possibly West.

What about to visit Santa at the North Pole. Every year it becomes hotter there.

What I LOVE is/was the Localist or Strong State/Weak Federal Government model that was the norm throughout the country during pre-1861 time period.

I heard about. Normally every of your states should have an own army. Somehow strange that the USA disarmed their states but arms their people.

What about to visit Santa at the North Pole. Every year it becomes hotter there
I hate the cold.
I heard about. Normally every of your states should have an own army. Somehow strange that the USA disarmed their states but arms their people
There is not supposed to be a standing army for more than 3 years consecutively without an A r of War from Congress. The States are supposed to have militias of armed citizens, trained and ready to respond in time of national crisis. The citizenry is supposed to be the main armed defense force of the nstion.

I hate the cold.

You remember me to someone. He's called Crank Smurf. "I hate weather!".

There is not supposed to be a standing army for more than 3 years consecutively without an A r of War from Congress. The States are supposed to have militias of armed citizens, trained and ready to respond in time of national crisis. The citizenry is supposed to be the main armed defense force of the nstion.

Hmm ... so the original plan had been not to have any professional army at all.

Hmm ... so the original plan had been not to have any professional army at all.
Correct, and even up until the time of the War of Northern Aggression, that was largely the case.

Of course the plan was also to stay out of entanglements with foreign governments and that hasn’t been upheld either.

There should be no giveaways, period. Not to the ooor, the rich, businesses, Stste/Local Governments, foreign Governments, etc…

The only pro getting money from the Federal Government should be the extremely limited number of individuals legitimately employed by the Federal Government.
Try Somalia lol...forward to the 18th century!! Grump. I think you need a trip to France and medieval sites....take the QM2. I know I do...lol. I want to do the Maginot Line etc....while US and UK sit it out behind their moats so proud lol....

uk sits on its ass...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back