Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

No it has not always been great, and most certainly is not in this day and age.

It sounds like you’re a moderate/centrist Republican; which is just as bad as being a Stalinist Progressive in my mind.
Now that's just narrow mindedness. It's not critical thinking at all. Magaturd thinking. Many 'americans' these days lack historical perspective.

Thank you for your take.

But even Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." This is probably why it took Obama so long to endorse Biden when he declared his intention to run. If Obama got anything right, it was that he knew how bad Biden would screw everything up. He was right about that, and is probably embarrassed as hell over his ex-VP's piss-poor performance.

View attachment 690882

But even Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." This is probably why it took Obama so long to endorse Biden when he declared his intention to run. If Obama got anything right, it was that he knew how bad Biden would screw everything up. He was right about that, and is probably embarrassed as hell over his ex-VP's piss-poor performance.

View attachment 690882
But somehow... somehow, we don't know how.. he got millions more votes than

Obama! And more than Trump!

right

and Kamelhead is a great VP

Not at all… it only takes small groups to commit large scale violence if they have to intension to commit it. Look at Jan 6. Perfect example
That was a mostly peaceful protest, unlike the calls to violence from your Democrat leadership you completely ignore

Just because you intend to be a whiny baby and oppose everything he does, you don't think he is an effective president? Thats silly. He's already accomplished a lot, even with you pouting in the corner.
He's more divisive than TRUMP! ever was, that's for sure. And he's certainly accomplished a lot of higher prices, that's for sure.

He's more divisive than TRUMP! ever was, that's for sure. And he's certainly accomplished a lot of higher prices, that's for sure.
Trump has certainly used Biden to stir his crazies up, but that's trump's doings.

I’m a student of medieval and renaissance history.,I know how unpleasant those days were. I still find them preferable to this modern Western society. I’m not a believer in Equslity, Freedom, societal mobility, etc…

Don’t know. I don’t study foreign nations, as there is nothing there I have any interest in.

I’m not willing to take a chance on that. Fairness isn’t actually possible except through equity, which I’ll die before I’m involved with.
BS equity? lol...fairness of opportunity, not outcome, but taking care of the unfortunate. Tax the rich again jeez....

The Europe I would prefer is the original Wurope. That one that has crumbled into stone dust if it wasn’t destroyed durin WWII. The medieval Europe.

When things are provided by the government instead of being earned; I don’t consider it living.

I would be thst “angry American “ tourist thst most Europeans hate.
Everyone wants a good job. You are misinformed.

Forum List

Back