Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

Mentions in this imposter biden speech:
China 0
Crime 0
Inflation 0
Border crisis 0

What did the imposter biden mention?:
Charlottesville 1
January 6th 2
MAGA insurrection 3
Trump 4
Conservative "extremists" 7
MAGA 13
Republicans 16
When you get elected president, you can decide what will be in your speeches and what will not. Till then...

I understand the rest of the world is an even larger shit hole than the USA. This nation WAS the last hope for decent in human society. That’s fine now. There is nowhere to go, just sit here and suffer until I die.
Or change that piss poor perspective that you have and try and find the beauty and freedom and privileges that are sitting right in front of you….

Hilarious how you complain about this mega shithole as you sit in front of your computer or phone that’s connected to the internet so you can bitch to strangers from all over the world. You’ll probably get in your car and drive to the store or restaurant later, eat good food for dinner, watch something on Tv, then go to sleep in your bed with a fluffy pillow and cotton sheets. Look up entitled and clueless and then look in the mirror

He is the American President. I don’t identify myself as a citizen of the modern United States. My home country died in 1861; so I have no home. I am a man without a country.
All Biden has done is make your meds and health care cheaper and roads etc better and air cleaner and try to stop anti-American election fraud garbage, super dupe...change the gd channel DUHHH

All Biden has done is make your meds and health care cheaper and roads etc better and air cleaner and try to stop anti-American election fraud garbage, super dupe...change the gd channel DUHHH
My employer provided healthcare costs have gone UP in the last two years. I live in Massachusetts. We have some of the worst roads in the nation because the STATE will not fix them properly. I’d rather have dirty air and cheap electricity/gas, thank you very much. Please show where I’ve ever denied Biden won the election.

I don’t watch cable news. I disagree with everything Biden and the Libs/Profs believe in based on the motels, values, and ideology that I was taught growing up. Try again.

He is the American President. I don’t identify myself as a citizen of the modern United States. My home country died in 1861; so I have no home. I am a man without a country.

And what was the name of your country before it died in 1861?

Last edited:
And what was the name of your country before 1861?
It WAS the United States of America. That name was wrongly usurped by a group of power mongers willing to allow 600,000+ people to die in order to force Federal Supremacy on the entirety on a nation; even after a dozen states attempted to peacefully remove themselves from the nation.

Mentions in this imposter biden speech:
China 0
Crime 0
Inflation 0
Border crisis 0

What did the imposter biden mention?:
Charlottesville 1
January 6th 2
MAGA insurrection 3
Trump 4
Conservative "extremists" 7
MAGA 13
Republicans 16

It was a campaign speech in which he vilified half of the country as bad people.

FUCK JOE BIDEN.

He is a corrupt piece of shit on the payrolls of multiple foreign adversaries.

Brandon is the consummate Dim.... 3 sigmas to the left of stupid, an incoherent, corrupt parasite, with a mild case of pedophilia.

He's literally perfect for the non-productive, substandard, defective portion of the country. Personally, I think that portion is a marginalized fringefuck minority, but Dominion said otherwise.

THAT is THEIR pResident.

Brandon is the consummate Dim.... 3 sigmas to the left of stupid, an incoherent, corrupt parasite, with a mild case of pedophilia.

He's literally perfect for the non-productive, substandard, defective portion of the country. Personally, I think that portion is a marginalized fringefuck minority, but Dominion said otherwise.

THAT is THEIR pResident.
If you don't count blacks, there is no diff, dupe...

Yes you can. The first amendment offers you that opportunity. You’d be wrong, but that’s probably nothing new for you, as a Libeeal or Progressive..
And I'm not either. And you're an idiot magaturd. The 1st amendment gives you that opportunity.

I'm sick to death of states rights, seems always regressive....They are strong enough, what's your beef?
They are nowhere near strong enough. The power of each individual STATE needs to supersede that of the Federal Government, just as the powers of the Counties and Cities/Towns need to supersede those of the State Government.

That is the only way for a truely decent Government to exist.

Forum List

Back