Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

I disagree. I america is still an extraordinary place to be. You should step outside the political bubble you live in and go for a road trip or something. See how good things are

Where?

In the cities rife with crime?

In the small town where the politicians sold all our manufacturing to China?

In the schools where the kids are most definitely NOT okay?

70% of this nation thinks we're on the wrong track. Wake up

Little history lesson for you.

You can't have a nation of people whose one half hates the other half and calls them extremists and fascists.

ESPECIALLY not when the entire thing is a corrupt oligarchy.

But you all started it. Happy?
Only the people living in a political bubble actually hate eachother and that’s a small faction. Most people in their day to day have friends and family members and coworkers who have all different political points of view and they don’t make an issue out of it. They don’t hate eachother. Don’t feed into the hate narratives. It’s a game the media and politicians play.

Only the people living in a political bubble actually hate eachother and that’s a small faction. Most people in their day to day have friends and family members and coworkers who have all different political points of view and they don’t make an issue out of it. They don’t hate eachother. Don’t feed into the hate narratives. It’s a game the media and politicians play.

It's much, much, much too late for Kum Ba Yah

It's much, much, much too late for Kum Ba Yah
I’m not saying we need a kum by ya… I’m just saying how things actually are. This civil war State your speaking over only exists in the heads of the political wingnuts

Not even close. The Trumptards he was speaking towards are only a small but loud faction
OK, then….how many? Fewer than 1%? Isn’t it a bit much to make the focal point of your speech demonizing a tiny fraction of voters?

OK, then….how many? Fewer than 1%? Isn’t it a bit much to make the focal point of your speech demonizing a tiny fraction of voters?
Not at all… it only takes small groups to commit large scale violence if they have to intension to commit it. Look at Jan 6. Perfect example

What about those of us who don’t consider ourselves citizens of the modern “American” nation or society?
Well that’s not really how it works. If you live here and use our infrastructure and use our currency and exist on public and privately owned land then you have responsibilities. Or you can live somewhere else

Not at all… it only takes small groups to commit large scale violence if they have to intension to commit it. Look at Jan 6. Perfect example
Why then has he never demonized all the violent BLM criminals who did significantly more damage - arson, assaults, murders, looting - for months on end and in a hundred cities? What about the ANTIFA animals who “captured” American land and claimed it to no longer be United States territory, not even allowing medics in to save dying people?

Whatever hypocritical leftists condemn their opponents of something, you can be sure they themselves are guilty of it 100x worse.

Well that’s not really how it works. If you live here and use our infrastructure and use our currency and exist on public and privately owned land then you have responsibilities. Or you can live somewhere else
Oh? Is that so? The American Leftists don’t seem to think so; considering how many individuals (citizens or not) they allow to be supported by the Government rather than expected to support themselves. Especially those who have entered the country illegally or overstayed legitimate visas.

Oh? Is that so? The American Leftists don’t seem to think so; considering how many individuals (citizens or not) they allow to be supported by the Government rather than expected to support themselves. Especially those who have entered the country illegally or overstayed legitimate visas.
I’m not too concerned what arbitrary groups think. You can share what YOU think since I’m talking to you and I’ll share what I think. Much easier that way unless you’re really influenced by the American Leftist

Our Founding Fathers said that if the government gets oppressive (like it is now) then we have the moral obligation to fix it. If we don't then we deserve the tyranny. They even gave us the ability to resist tyranny with the Second Amendment.

However, at the end of the day we have to have the courage to do the right thing. Like the Man said "A Republic, if you can keep it".

You can share what YOU think since I’m talking to you and I’ll share what I think
What do I think? I think this nation is a moral and ethical cesspool on the level of Somalia. This country is a shit hole that should be burned to the ground, have the foundation demolished and be salted to ensure noting regrows here for three or four generations.

THEN maybe we can consider rebuilding a proper nation in its place.

He is a dumbass piece of shit that stole an election from the American people and now he is doing Hitler like speeches.

LMAO!!

So, after 2 years of "Fuck Biden" chants, he claps back and suddenly he is Hitler?

Mentions in this imposter biden speech:
China 0
Crime 0
Inflation 0
Border crisis 0

What did the imposter biden mention?:
Charlottesville 1
January 6th 2
MAGA insurrection 3
Trump 4
Conservative "extremists" 7
MAGA 13
Republicans 16
So we check your green card and send you back home to your real home-country. What is it? Iran?

Forum List

Back