Is This the Liberal View of Government?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Liberals’ belief in the inherent goodness of a far-reaching federal government drives them to avert their eyes from its wildest abuses, even when they are occurring right in front of them.

Waste and mismanagement are ignored, dismissed, downplayed, and excused, because confronting them too directly would undermine the central tenet of their worldview: that the federal government is an irreplaceable tool for making the world a better place.

Why Liberals Can?t Govern | National Review Online

Instead of taking this at face value I want to check with you guys.

Is this description how you feel about Government?

Last edited:

Sure seems like it.

Like an abused wife, they put up with the abuse at the hands of their abuser, even making excuses for it. Blaming themselves and others, just not the abuser. Always deflecting and lying for their abuser, the last thing they'll do is blame them, no matter what is done to them. Lying, cheating, thieving, it doesn't matter. A weird mix of devout affection and enabling behavior.

Yeah, sounds similar.

Last edited:
Conservatives don't have waste and mismanagement?

Who'da thunk?

Its not far off. Liberals put progrmas out there, but never monitor progress and have no accountability. We need to simplify laws, remove all the exceptions and make them apply to everyone, not just the top soandso or the bottom soandso

No.

Liberal governments include representative governments and democracy.

As opposed to Conservative governments which include rule by force, decree or religion.

No,

A honest supporter of the first world wants investigations into abuses and pushes for improvements in ideas. Name a first world country that doesn't invest in its infrastructure, science or R&D?

Define first world countries in a way that doesn't involve making assumptions about people based on where they were born and I might be able to answer that question.

No.

As opposed to Conservative governments which include rule by force, decree or religion.

Are you saying that Obamacare is not a liberal government policy? For once, I agree with you.

That just leaves me one question, why do you support conservative government policies?

No.

hahaha. What a crock of shit. Yet swallow loves cuba, and hes liberal and cuba is ruled by force and coersian. Plus liberals loved the iraq and afganistan governments before bush inbaded which were ruled by all 3

No.

Are you saying that Obamacare is not a liberal government policy? For once, I agree with you.

That just leaves me one question, why do you support conservative government policies?

No it's not.

It was hatched by the Heritage Foundation, put up by Bob Dole as an alternative to HillaryCare and implemented by Mitt Romney in Massachusetts.

And it wasn't my first choice..but it's better than nothing.

That's why.

No.

hahaha. What a crock of shit. Yet swallow loves cuba, and hes liberal and cuba is ruled by force and coersian. Plus liberals loved the iraq and afganistan governments before bush inbaded which were ruled by all 3

You like to swallow Cuban dick?

Well who doesn't? And being I am a quarter Cuban I can see the attraction.

But no, my little SuckEyeDick..I don't let men blow me.

Even when they beg..like you constantly do.

But nice of you to notice my superior schlong. The ladies dig it!

:D

Forum List

Back