Is This the Liberal View of Government?

Is This the Liberal View of Government?
No.

Liberal governments include representative governments and democracy.

As opposed to Conservative governments which include rule by force, decree or religion.

Liberal governments propose killing puppies.

I support a balanced budget

Code for "I support the unfettered and unrestricted access of the government to every penny others have."

and a term limit amendment.

Code for "I support denying people the right to choose their own representation."

My my you're just full of it today huh?

Some Liberal looking lad piss all over your Post Tosties this morning, did they?

Because balancing the budget is such a flippant subject. Just denigrate.

We've limit the term of the executive and now it's time to put the reigns on the corrupting system in Congress. Too many years to rack up as much cash as they can carry out of town.

I don't expect anything to change until the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Conservatives don't have waste and mismanagement?

Who'da thunk?

start a new thread for this, quit trying to change the subject

why its all you fucking retards do when someone starts talking about conservatives. You start whining on and and on about liberals and the left. I've never seen more deflection in my life.

here let me pull a card out of your playbook. Im not going to listen to non-liberals on what it is to be a liberal.

Investing and bettering our nation is what intelligent people do. Obama has been leaning a lot on the private sector as they do a good job in certain areas. Still not everything can be done by the private sector.

What exactly has your little tin god improved, sploogy?

Are there new roads? Bridges? Major breakthroughs in science? Oh wait - the dumb fucker pours everything into the AGW religion, that should be used for real science....

Obama created a disaster in health care - other than that, what has he actually done?

annoyed you, so thats a win

Nope.

But both sides in DC believe "that the federal government is an irreplaceable tool for making Congressmen(and those that support them) richer."

Nope. The majority, from what I've noticed, are Progressives, Liberals and Democrats.

The third great crisis, which continues today, is the challenge of Progressivism, a movement founded by Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, and others.

The Progressives rejected the Founders’ principles, including their notions of a fixed human nature and inalienable natural rights.

Instead, they believed in a human nature that evolved and changed, which in turn justified their efforts to break down separation of powers in order to expand the size and scope of government far beyond the Founders’ intent.

Constitution 101 - Part 1 - Lecture - Hillsdale College Online Courses

They are screwing around with the Constitution without any care or knowledge of what their changes will bring.

Like a short sighted (idiot or childish) homeowner who replaces a burned out fuse with a penny.

Catastrophe lies ahead. It's just a matter of time.

Some Liberal looking lad piss all over your Post Tosties this morning, did they?

You're still confused.

I am the liberal around here. Nothing even remotely "liberal" about you leftists.

When a leftist speaks of balancing the budget, it ALWAYS involves steep increases in taxation rather that a curtailing of spending.

We've limit the term of the executive and now it's time to put the reigns on the corrupting system in Congress. Too many years to rack up as much cash as they can carry out of town.

Denying people the right to vote for the candidate of their choice isn't very democratic of you.

You're in luck, this whole nation is a powder keg, and sparks are flying....

You're still confused.

I am the liberal around here. Nothing even remotely "liberal" about you leftists.

When a leftist speaks of balancing the budget, it ALWAYS involves steep increases in taxation rather that a curtailing of spending.

Denying people the right to vote for the candidate of their choice isn't very democratic of you.

Hahaha. If you're a liberal then maybe the Fascist movement did spring up from liberalism.

Since we've already denied the people that right with regards to the Presidency, and with the massive amount of cash and corruption flowing into DC I'd also include some provision strictly limiting lobbyist firms.

I was 12 when the National Guard killed those four students at Kent State. The nation was a powder keg then and sparks were truly flying. Now, it's mostly a powder puff nation.........

Hahaha. If you're a liberal then maybe the Fascist movement did spring up from liberalism.

Fascism sprang out of leftism. As I've pointed out to you dozens of times, Mussolini was a Bolshevik, Lenin's lieutenant in Italy, until he tired of playing second fiddle.

Oh and looky here, your little tin god instituted classical fascism as the foundation of Obamacare.

You leftists still cling to your fascism...

Oh, and I am an actual liberal, one who promotes liberty.

Marxian <> Liberal

Since we've already denied the people that right with regards to the Presidency, and with the massive amount of cash and corruption flowing into DC I'd also include some provision strictly limiting lobbyist firms.

Limiting the terms of presidents is certainly a topic - but not the one at hand.

Oh, and if you really want to stop the corruption, maybe some actual prosecution? When you have a crook like Holder as the top law enforcement agent - well, when Al Capone runs the FBI, crime oddly flourishes.

I was 12 when the National Guard killed those four students at Kent State.

The Guard that the democrat governor called up?

Say, you fascist democrats love lie that Nixon killed the rioters....

Funny dat...

The nation was a powder keg then and sparks were truly flying. Now, it's mostly a powder puff nation.........

Yeah, you're not this stupid - even as you pretend to be.

Our government has demonstrated some rather pathetic failures like with health care. UHC makes far more sense than the abomination we currently have but our government and our voting public have been told that it would be horrible so they believe it.

The government is a necessary part of modern economies that will always depend on good people and good decisions and will always be threatened by bad people and bad choices.

You're still confused.

I was 12 when the National Guard killed those four students at Kent State. The nation was a powder keg then and sparks were truly flying. Now, it's mostly a powder puff nation.........

The danger now is less apparent.

But it is deeper rooted.

More powerful, larger in scope.

And more capable of surprising us.

Because there are plans unfolding and agendas being served by those whose only agenda should be to better serve US.

That is much worse than in 1968 and 1969.

Forum List

Back