🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

It has certainly been demonstrated that speaking out against the politically correct conventional wisdom will be punished.

Oh, I see. So you think this is some conspiracy theory to bring down that old man who really isn't relevant to anything anymore? Lol. Okay.

Oh, Cosby was using his fame to speak some very unpopular truths. That makes him very relevant.

Conspiracy theory? NOt really. Lynch mobs don't need leaders.

THe same people who are dog piling Cosby are the same ones that defended the crap out of Clinton and Kennedy.

Lol! Yeah sure. :lol: These women want to bring down the Jello Pudding Pop man because he is SOOO threatening. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

YOu're contradicting yourself. In one post he is a scary powerful man using drugs and power to get away with numerous rapes and now suddenly he is the Jello Pudding Pop Man.

Nowhere did I say he was a "scary powerful man." I said women would be hesitant to step forward because THEY are the ones who are put on trial, by shitty people like yourself.

Do you assume that all accusations of rape are true? Do you want that to be the way our society works?

Oh, I see. So you think this is some conspiracy theory to bring down that old man who really isn't relevant to anything anymore? Lol. Okay.

Oh, Cosby was using his fame to speak some very unpopular truths. That makes him very relevant.

THe same people who are dog piling Cosby are the same ones that defended the crap out of Clinton and Kennedy.

Lol! Yeah sure. :lol: These women want to bring down the Jello Pudding Pop man because he is SOOO threatening. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

YOu're contradicting yourself. In one post he is a scary powerful man using drugs and power to get away with numerous rapes and now suddenly he is the Jello Pudding Pop Man.

Nowhere did I say he was a "scary powerful man." I said women would be hesitant to step forward because THEY are the ones who are put on trial, by shitty people like yourself.

Do you assume that all accusations of rape are true? Do you want that to be the way our society works?
CmNfcxk.gif

CmNfcxk.gif

Yeah, well some of us aren't excusing Bubba either. He is just as disgusting in my eyes, and I don't doubt the allegations made against him either.

CmNfcxk.gif

Yeah, well some of us aren't excusing Bubba either. He is just as disgusting in my eyes, and I don't doubt the allegations made against him either.

Well, you are pretty much alone on that on the left.

Do you assume all accusations of rape are true? Do you want that to be the way society works?

CmNfcxk.gif

Do you assume all accusations of rape are true? Do you want that to be the way society works?

You're an idiot. I'm not "on the left." I am a centrist. There is just ONE of your stupid mistakes.

CmNfcxk.gif

You're an idiot. I'm not "on the left." I am a centrist. There is just ONE of your stupid mistakes.

Sure. Whatever.

CmNfcxk.gif

Sure. Whatever.

Of course I don't, but I'm not on the jury, nor am I the judge, and I am entitled to express my opinion on the matter, and I think he is guilty. Also, the way society works now is a lot of people (especially MEN) blame women for being raped. Disgusting.

Sure. Whatever.

Of course I don't, but I'm not on the jury, nor am I the judge, and I am entitled to express my opinion on the matter, and I think he is guilty. Also, the way society works now is a lot of people (especially MEN) blame women for being raped. Disgusting.

Nothing I said indicated that I thought you should not voice your opinion. Save the drama.

If we are to give equal consideration to the words of both the accused and the accuser, then we have to consider the possibility of false accusation.

That does not make me a terrible person.

I have provided the link you asked for showing that one of the women admitting to taking the drugs willingly and knowingly.

DOes this verified information that you asked for impact your opinion at all? YOu have not responded to it.

Since Mr. Cosby admitted to "obtaining drugs to give to women he wanted to have sex with." I think the implications are QUITE clear what his intents and purposes were, no?
ROFL oh ... is that the fact?

More factual than any of your stupid posts.
I see so you think you're opinions based on conjecture are facts. Are you retarded?

How many women are making this claim now? Fourteen???? But you want to believe that these women were willing participates in drugging themselves and having sex with Mr. Cosby? Why, you must be as sick as he is!!!
I see so now that you are done making up facts about Cosby... you're gonna start making up bullshit facts about me drugging and raping women.

Since Mr. Cosby admitted to "obtaining drugs to give to women he wanted to have sex with." I think the implications are QUITE clear what his intents and purposes were, no?
ROFL oh ... is that the fact?

More factual than any of your stupid posts.
I see so you think you're opinions based on conjecture are facts. Are you retarded?

And then you wonder why women hesitate to come forward with these kinds of accusations, or sometimes not report them at ALL? Fuck you. It's because of people like YOU. Remember that.
Hint.. that he's been accused is a fact. That he admitted to providing drugs is a fact. That you are providing conjecture as to him drugging the women to rape them is also a fact.

Sure. Whatever.

The only person talking about blaming women for being raped is you.

Most people wouldn't take random pills handed to them by strangers.

However..................................

Many (if offered) would accept a drink from their host, even if it has drugs in it that they don't know about.

Sorry.................but Cosby put drugs in the drinks of the ladies without their knowledge and then raped them.

Some family values person, eh?
Then they get what is coming to them.

Forum List

Back