🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Cosby is finished and that's a fact. He's been proven a sexual predator and on a scale that's eye opening to say the least.

It has certainly been demonstrated that speaking out against the politically correct conventional wisdom will be punished.

Oh, I see. So you think this is some conspiracy theory to bring down that old man who really isn't relevant to anything anymore? Lol. Okay.

So, this is quite typical. Women come forward to claim rape against a celebrity and the douchebag men here focus on the WOMEN who were the alleged victims and who these douchebags don't know ANYTHING about, trying to insinuate that they are drug users and were willing. Assholes.

Since Mr. Cosby admitted to "obtaining drugs to give to women he wanted to have sex with." I think the implications are QUITE clear what his intents and purposes were, no?
ROFL oh ... is that the fact?

More factual than any of your stupid posts.
I see so you think you're opinions based on conjecture are facts. Are you retarded?

How many women are making this claim now? Fourteen???? But you want to believe that these women were willing participates in drugging themselves and having sex with Mr. Cosby? Why, you must be as sick as he is!!!

Since Mr. Cosby admitted to "obtaining drugs to give to women he wanted to have sex with." I think the implications are QUITE clear what his intents and purposes were, no?

I see so you think you're opinions based on conjecture are facts. Are you retarded?

And then you wonder why women hesitate to come forward with these kinds of accusations, or sometimes not report them at ALL? Fuck you. It's because of people like YOU. Remember that.

Most people wouldn't take random pills handed to them by strangers.

However..................................

Many (if offered) would accept a drink from their host, even if it has drugs in it that they don't know about.

Sorry.................but Cosby put drugs in the drinks of the ladies without their knowledge and then raped them.

Some family values person, eh?

And you know this because?

Cosby is finished and that's a fact. He's been proven a sexual predator and on a scale that's eye opening to say the least.

It has certainly been demonstrated that speaking out against the politically correct conventional wisdom will be punished.

Oh, I see. So you think this is some conspiracy theory to bring down that old man who really isn't relevant to anything anymore? Lol. Okay.

Oh, Cosby was using his fame to speak some very unpopular truths. That makes him very relevant.

Conspiracy theory? NOt really. Lynch mobs don't need leaders.

THe same people who are dog piling Cosby are the same ones that defended the crap out of Clinton and Kennedy.

So, this is quite typical. Women come forward to claim rape against a celebrity and the douchebag men here focus on the WOMEN who were the alleged victims and who these douchebags don't know ANYTHING about, trying to insinuate that they are drug users and were willing. Assholes.

At least some of the women have admitted taking the pills willingly.

That makes them drug users.

How many women are making this claim now? Fourteen???? But you want to believe that these women were willing participates in drugging themselves and having sex with Mr. Cosby? Why, you must be as sick as he is!!!

Rich famous powerful Hollywood mover and shaker over decades?

He probably used and was used by hundreds of women who were attracted to his fame, money, power, opportunities he could provide, drugs he could provide, ect.

Sleazy yes. Illegal? Not directly. (other than providing drugs).

These could just be the women who he lied to about helping, or those who later edited their memories to reinvent themselves as not being tramps.

Where is your link to this information? And even if, that does not imply consent to sex in any way, shape or form!

He probably used and was used by hundreds of women who were attracted to his fame, money, power, opportunities he could provide, drugs he could provide, ect.

These could just be the women who he lied to about helping, or those who later edited their memories to reinvent themselves as not being tramps.

Ah yes, blaming the victims. Typical rapey behavior.

Oh, Cosby was using his fame to speak some very unpopular truths. That makes him very relevant.

THe same people who are dog piling Cosby are the same ones that defended the crap out of Clinton and Kennedy.

Lol! Yeah sure. :lol: These women want to bring down the Jello Pudding Pop man because he is SOOO threatening. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Where is your link to this information? And even if, that does not imply consent to sex in any way, shape or form!

Janice Dickinson Bill Cosby sexually assaulted me - NY Daily News

"Dickinson claimed that in 1982, Cosby invited her to Lake Tahoe, where he was performing, to discuss a job he had offered her, as well as advice on her singing career.

She said that after she arrived in Tahoe, the two had dinner, and then when the two returned to her room, Cosby gave her “wine and a pill.”"

“The next morning I woke up and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas,” she said. “And I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man.”"

Older man, invites incredibly hot young woman to Tahoe, to discuss a job offer, has dinner with her, goes back to her place, man gives woman wine and a pill and she takes them both willingly.

Her pretense of being a victim is bullshit. SHe went there to trade sex for career advancement. She took the pill because she knew it would get her high.

Now? Now she doesn't need him anymore, and it benefits her to play the victim.

Ah yes, blaming the victims. Typical rapey behavior.

False accusations happen a lot.

Assuming all accusations are true is a guaranteed way to wrongly imprison and ruin innocent men.

Lol! Yeah sure. :lol: These women want to bring down the Jello Pudding Pop man because he is SOOO threatening. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

YOu're contradicting yourself. In one post he is a scary powerful man using drugs and power to get away with numerous rapes and now suddenly he is the Jello Pudding Pop Man.

YOu're contradicting yourself. In one post he is a scary powerful man using drugs and power to get away with numerous rapes and now suddenly he is the Jello Pudding Pop Man.

Nowhere did I say he was a "scary powerful man." I said women would be hesitant to step forward because THEY are the ones who are put on trial, by shitty people like yourself.

Forum List

Back