🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Oh My, he turned out to be just another black thug that knew how to use power and money to his advantage!

Obama Pressured to Take Back Bill Cosby's Presidential Medal of Freedom

ABC News ^ | 07/09/2015 | John Parkinson
resident Obama is under mounting pressure to revoke a Presidential Medal of Freedom bestowed on embattled comedian Bill Cosby by former President George W. Bush in 2002. But even if he wanted to take it away, does he have the presidential power to make it happen? A budding petition launched Wednesday on whitehouse.gov urging the president to take action had collected about 2,000 signatures as of this morning. At least 100,000 signatures are required for the White House to provide an official response to the petition.
Does the president have the power to revoke the Medal? Does that matter to Obama?

Oh My, he turned out to be just another black thug that knew how to use power and money to his advantage!

Obama Pressured to Take Back Bill Cosby's Presidential Medal of Freedom

ABC News ^ | 07/09/2015 | John Parkinson
resident Obama is under mounting pressure to revoke a Presidential Medal of Freedom bestowed on embattled comedian Bill Cosby by former President George W. Bush in 2002. But even if he wanted to take it away, does he have the presidential power to make it happen? A budding petition launched Wednesday on whitehouse.gov urging the president to take action had collected about 2,000 signatures as of this morning. At least 100,000 signatures are required for the White House to provide an official response to the petition.
Does the president have the power to revoke the Medal? Does that matter to Obama?
KING Obama, can do ANYTHING he wants to....

1-The-King-Barack-Obama-And-His-Jester-78130.jpg

The relevant event was the leaking of the deposition, dude. The women stacking up claims of rape like 50 pound bags of fertilizer proves absolutely nothing.
An accusation by a single individual, or even one or two related or otherwise associated individuals, is held as questionable. But a substantial number of similar accusations by unrelated, unassociated individuals is considered corroborative testimony and is acceptable evidence in a criminal trial.

In this example there are forty-nine unrelated, unassociated individuals, several of whom have passed polygraph examinations, none of whom have anything to gain, who have made almost identical accusations of being drugged and sexually assaulted.

Not three or four. Not six or seven. Forty-nine!

Of course it was only sex for Cosby

and

of course Hussein Obama - while he is Prez- can do all he wants- gangster that he is.

[Cosby's own admissions are damning, you have lost all grip on your pudding pop.

Another libtard lie.

If Cosby admitted to this, where is it in the deposition?

I know you wont answer the question because it isnt there. You are just piling on, like your fellow libtards did to the Kulaks not so long ago.

Why? Because libtards are soulless lying monsters.
Here ya go pudding pops, "ANDREA CONSTAND wants to talk about Bill Cosby.

In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia yesterday, lawyers for Constand moved to nullify a confidentiality agreement reached as part of an out-of-court settlement nine years ago.

Constand, the former director of operations for Temple University basketball, had filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2004, demanding damages for a previous alleged sexual assault in the star's Cheltenham mansion.

As part of the confidentiality agreement when the suit was settled, the details of the case could not be discussed by Cosby, Constand or anyone else involved."

2004 Cosby rape accuser files lawsuit to break silence

In none of that does Cosby 'admit' to raping anyone.
Your reading comprehension is wanting a bit.

Here is another admission by Cosby, "Cosby: I meet (the accuser) in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her quaaludes. We then have sex. I do not. I can’t judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19 years, a passive personality …"

Excerpts of statements by Bill Cosby in 2005 deposition - National Globalnews.ca

Lol, that proves rape to you? What about that statement says he gave her the drugs without her consent?
Civil Lawsuit, statements made at a deposition which were the basis for settling the sexual assault in the Cosby"s Cheltenham mansion. That is what happened. Where do you see his innocence?

At best your perspective is myopic, at worst you are delusional. You have been arguing in a vacuum which you created, a contrivance, your post is not even on topic but the rantings and ravings of a person who just found out his hero has feet of clay and is wishing with all his might that it would just go away.

It will not go away Cosby needs to face his accusers and deal with the fallout, what you are doing is supporting the unsupportable and enabling him to continue, unchecked, in his ways.
Well said. And I would think, spot on.
Thank you MikeK !

This is off point, but I think it is a damn shame that Cosby had a propensity to have sex without the consent of the ladies. He had a good message for the blacks and now the focus on him and his escapades.
What message is that, "Do as I say, not as I do?"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No, it was for black men to stand up and be responsible. You must have missed it.
And how do you think that message from Cosby will be taken now his legion of foul secrets has been revealed?

OK, whatever, Caucasian is a race, not an ethnicity.
Race is ethnicity as well as is nationality.

Um, no, it isn't. Races are arbitrary groupings of ethnicities.

I am 3/4's Anglo Texan, 1/16 Irish, Scottish, Jewish and Amerindian, roughly, aka 'American Blend'.

Now what difference does any of that make about anything?

None. But I am curious as to the reason for your vigorous defense of an obvious degenerate like Cosby. If he were ethnically comprised of the same American blend as you are that would suggest a possible reason. But as it is it remains a curiosity.

Defending an innocent person just makes no sense to you at all? Convict a man and lynch him in the public arena without any evidence and you are not only OK with that, but you dive in along with all the other scum?

You speak like a fascist.

and

of course Hussein Obama - while he is Prez- can do all he wants- gangster that he is.
What point were you trying to make?

At best your perspective is myopic, at worst you are delusional. You have been arguing in a vacuum which you created, a contrivance, your post is not even on topic but the rantings and ravings of a person who just found out his hero has feet of clay and is wishing with all his might that it would just go away.

It will not go away Cosby needs to face his accusers and deal with the fallout, what you are doing is supporting the unsupportable and enabling him to continue, unchecked, in his ways.
Thank you MikeK !

Another libtard circle jerk, who is surprised?

All congratulating each other AND STILL HAVENT PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS AND THEY DONT SEE IT.

roflmao

This is off point, but I think it is a damn shame that Cosby had a propensity to have sex without the consent of the ladies. He had a good message for the blacks and now the focus on him and his escapades.
What message is that, "Do as I say, not as I do?"

No, it was for black men to stand up and be responsible. You must have missed it.

No he didn't miss anything./ It is why he is so gleefully lynching another black man.

and

What point were you trying to make?

skye, "Hussein Obama - while he is Prez- can do all he wants- gangster that he is"

MarkTapatalk, "What point were you trying to make?"

roflmao, only a Democrat, only a Democrat.....lololol

Thank you MikeK !

Another libtard circle jerk, who is surprised?

All congratulating each other AND STILL HAVENT PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS AND THEY DONT SEE IT.

roflmao
Still butthurt I see.:itsok:

No he didn't miss anything./ It is why he is so gleefully lynching another black man.
Unless I missed one, you are the only participant in this forum who believes Cosby is innocent and all those women are liars. In fact I know of no one outside this forum who has expressed the slightest doubt that he has done what he's accused of doing.

You seem to be alone in this crusading contradiction of what seems to be -- everyone. How do you account for that?

cosby used drugs to rape women..simple as that....

ludes can knock you out...not everyone has/had a tolerance for them....a non drug user would hit the ground with a 714
No drug addled women voluntarily took drugs. Simple as that.

"Drug addled?" How do you know they are drug addled or not? You don't know these women, so shut up, big mouth.

You are right. Anyone who goes to a hotel room with a stranger on the first date and takes pills handed to them is not drug addled. They are just a moron.

cosby used drugs to rape women..simple as that....

ludes can knock you out...not everyone has/had a tolerance for them....a non drug user would hit the ground with a 714
No drug addled women voluntarily took drugs. Simple as that.

"Drug addled?" How do you know they are drug addled or not? You don't know these women, so shut up, big mouth.

Every party I was ever at, until I was middle aged, was full of drug addled men and women voluntarily taking drugs.

As has been every bar I have ever been in .

And I have a wide range of data points for THAT "study":beer::cheers2::party::wine:

Forum List

Back