🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

cosby used drugs to rape women..simple as that....

ludes can knock you out...not everyone has/had a tolerance for them....a non drug user would hit the ground with a 714
No drug addled women voluntarily took drugs. Simple as that.

"Drug addled?" How do you know they are drug addled or not? You don't know these women, so shut up, big mouth.

Every party I was ever at, until I was middle aged, was full of drug addled men and women voluntarily taking drugs.

As has been every bar I have ever been in .

And I have a wide range of data points for THAT "study":beer::cheers2::party::wine:

So? What do you have to do with the topic?

ludes can knock you out...not everyone has/had a tolerance for them....a non drug user would hit the ground with a 714

"Drug addled?" How do you know they are drug addled or not? You don't know these women, so shut up, big mouth.

Every party I was ever at, until I was middle aged, was full of drug addled men and women voluntarily taking drugs.

And I have a wide range of data points for THAT "study":beer::cheers2::party::wine:

Politco said no women voluntarily took drugs. That's obvious not true. Most drug addled women voluntarily take their drugs.

Politco said no women voluntarily took drugs. That's obvious not true. Most drug addled women voluntarily take their drugs.

What do you know about these women? How do you know if they were drug addled? Not all people use drugs you know!

What do you know about these women? How do you know if they were drug addled? Not all people use drugs you know!

THe reports I have heard discuss voluntary taking of drugs.

Don't try to explain facts to frothing idiots.

Which ones? Since you seem to know so much about these women taking the drugs "voluntarily" which ones? According to these women, Bill Cosby raped/sexually assaulted them.

Don't try to explain facts to frothing idiots.

Do you know what "facts" are? Lol. FACTS doesn't mean "oh, I heard this or that." Idiot.

Since Mr. Cosby admitted to "obtaining drugs to give to women he wanted to have sex with." I think the implications are QUITE clear what his intents and purposes were, no?

Yes.

THe same as every man who has ever bought a woman a drink.

Cosby is finished and that's a fact. He's been proven a sexual predator and on a scale that's eye opening to say the least.

It has certainly been demonstrated that speaking out against the politically correct conventional wisdom will be punished.

Cosby is finished and that's a fact. He's been proven a sexual predator and on a scale that's eye opening to say the least.

It has certainly been demonstrated that speaking out against the politically correct conventional wisdom will be punished.

Are you defending Cosby ? If so, then make it clear.

Defend someone for using his position, wealth and offers of drugs to get laid?

Mmm, no not really feeling that.

Are you defending Cosby ? If so, then make it clear.

Defend someone for using his position, wealth and offers of drugs to get laid?

Mmm, no not really feeling that.

Ok. I was just wondering which way you were leaning.

Because many of them admitted it. Do you take random pills strangers hand to you? Do tell.

Most people wouldn't take random pills handed to them by strangers.

However..................................

Many (if offered) would accept a drink from their host, even if it has drugs in it that they don't know about.

Sorry.................but Cosby put drugs in the drinks of the ladies without their knowledge and then raped them.

Some family values person, eh?

Most people wouldn't take random pills handed to them by strangers.

However..................................

Many (if offered) would accept a drink from their host, even if it has drugs in it that they don't know about.

Sorry.................but Cosby put drugs in the drinks of the ladies without their knowledge and then raped them.

Some family values person, eh?

That is my feeling too. That he used the drugs to "get" the women.

Forum List

Back