🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

For the purpose of this discussion all we need to know is that he did do that. We know he did it because the testimony is overwhelming and is supported by his own admission. Whether or not you choose to believe it is contingent on your own state of mind and whatever personal considerations are influencing your beliefs.

Cosby admitted nothing remotely akin to raping anyone, and guilt is not established by how many make unsubstantiated allegations.

It is based on evidence, nothing less.

Will you be persuaded to believe the 49+ women if Judy Huth, the 15 year-old who was raped by Cosby, winds her case?

He had some Quaaludes left over from an old prescription. The deposition does not say he went and purchased illegal drugs. He also did not say that he gave drugs to anyone other than one woman and that he said was consensual and it was Benedryl.

The deposition, if you would like to read it yourself is here: http://documents.latimes.com/bill-cosby-deposition/
That deposition, which seems to be the keystone of your entire position, was drafted ten years ago, when the first charge of chemically-assisted rape was made against Cosby. Since that time more than forty women have come forth with similar accusations. More recently, when Cosby was asked if he had obtained quaalude in conjunction with his plans for sexual encounters, he said yes.

You are ignoring the relevant occurrences of the past ten years.

I gave my wife a benedryl does that make me a rapist? I knew a girl that was into quaaludes back in the 80s... does that make me a rapist? Granted I don't have women lining up to say I raped them... but I'm not Cosby either.

I gave my wife a benedryl does that make me a rapist? I knew a girl that was into quaaludes back in the 80s... does that make me a rapist? Granted I don't have women lining up to say I raped them... but I'm not Cosby either.
When you say you gave your wife a benedryl, do you mean she took it consciously, or you slipped it to her in a drink?

When you say you gave your wife a benedryl, do you mean she took it consciously, or you slipped it to her in a drink?
She asked for it. Why would you put it in a drink, it's way to nasty tasting would ruin the drink.

She asked for it. Why would you put it in a drink, it's way to nasty tasting would ruin the drink.
Are you talking about benedryl or quaalude? and what kind of drink?

I'm asking from a position of ignorance. I don't drink alcohol, I've never tried benedryl, and I've only used quaalude once and it apparently was a very minor dose, so I have no personal reference for any of it.

Last edited:

I'm asking from a position of ignorance. I don't drink alcohol, I've never tried benedryl, and I've only used quaalude once and it apparently was a very minor dose, so I have no reference for any of it.
benedryl it's nasty.. no experience with ludes..

I'm asking from a position of ignorance. I don't drink alcohol, I've never tried benedryl, and I've only used quaalude once and it apparently was a very minor dose, so I have no reference for any of it.

Benedryl is an over the counter antihistamine. It's for sneezing. It has no psychoactive properties - you can't get high on it, it just drys up your runny nose.

This is off point, but I think it is a damn shame that Cosby had a propensity to have sex without the consent of the ladies. He had a good message for the blacks and now the focus on him and his escapades.

He had some Quaaludes left over from an old prescription. The deposition does not say he went and purchased illegal drugs. He also did not say that he gave drugs to anyone other than one woman and that he said was consensual and it was Benedryl.

The deposition, if you would like to read it yourself is here: http://documents.latimes.com/bill-cosby-deposition/
That deposition, which seems to be the keystone of your entire position, was drafted ten years ago, when the first charge of chemically-assisted rape was made against Cosby. Since that time more than forty women have come forth with similar accusations. More recently, when Cosby was asked if he had obtained quaalude in conjunction with his plans for sexual encounters, he said yes.

You are ignoring the relevant occurrences of the past ten years.

The relevant even t was the leaking of the deposition, dude. The women stacking up claims of rape like 50 pound bags of fertilizer proves absolutely nothing.

Lol, that proves rape to you? What about that statement says he gave her the drugs without her consent?
I asked this question awhile back but you apparently missed it, so I'll ask again.

I am academically curious to know what your ethnicity is. I am Caucasian.

OK, whatever, Caucasian is a race, not an ethnicity.

I am 3/4's Anglo Texan, 1/16 Irish, Scottish, Jewish and Amerindian, roughly, aka 'American Blend'.

Now what difference does any of that make about anything?

OK, whatever, Caucasian is a race, not an ethnicity.
Race is ethnicity as well as is nationality.[/quote]

I am 3/4's Anglo Texan, 1/16 Irish, Scottish, Jewish and Amerindian, roughly, aka 'American Blend'.

Now what difference does any of that make about anything?
None. But I am curious as to the reason for your vigorous defense of an obvious degenerate like Cosby. If he were ethnically comprised of the same American blend as you are that would suggest a possible reason. But as it is it remains a curiosity.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This is off point, but I think it is a damn shame that Cosby had a propensity to have sex without the consent of the ladies. He had a good message for the blacks and now the focus on him and his escapades.
What message is that, "Do as I say, not as I do?"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What message is that, "Do as I say, not as I do?"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No, it was for black men to stand up and be responsible. You must have missed it.

Oh My, he turned out to be just another black thug that knew how to use power and money to his advantage!

Obama Pressured to Take Back Bill Cosby's Presidential Medal of Freedom

ABC News ^ | 07/09/2015 | John Parkinson
resident Obama is under mounting pressure to revoke a Presidential Medal of Freedom bestowed on embattled comedian Bill Cosby by former President George W. Bush in 2002. But even if he wanted to take it away, does he have the presidential power to make it happen? A budding petition launched Wednesday on whitehouse.gov urging the president to take action had collected about 2,000 signatures as of this morning. At least 100,000 signatures are required for the White House to provide an official response to the petition.

Forum List

Back