🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Anyone who tells the truth will find themselves under some kind of attack. No matter how far the stretch has to be made.

You are aware of the fact that Bill Cosby ADMITTED to drugging these women? :uhh:

Technically he admitted to providing one woman with Quaaludes. In the 70s, offering women a Quaalude was a courtesy, like holding the door open. It's not his fault that today people think that it's all like GHB.

Anyone who tells the truth will find themselves under some kind of attack. No matter how far the stretch has to be made.

You are aware of the fact that Bill Cosby ADMITTED to drugging these women? :uhh:

Technically he admitted to providing one woman with Quaaludes. In the 70s, offering women a Quaalude was a courtesy, like holding the door open. It's not his fault that today people think that it's all like GHB.

And how many quaaludes are you on today? :D

Yup pretty much. And the crazy part in all this, I'm certain Cosby had plenty of fans ready for a roll in the hay everywhere he went. There was no need for his bad behavior.

Due to statute of limitations running out he can't be prosecuted for the alledged rapes, but I wonder about some federal charge for 'inappropriate use or distribution' of the drugs he used? Would think there's something they could nail him for.
If there were you may rest assured his lawyer(s) would have shut him down and he would by saying nothing but, "No comment!"

At best your perspective is myopic, at worst you are delusional. You have been arguing in a vacuum which you created, a contrivance, your post is not even on topic but the rantings and ravings of a person who just found out his hero has feet of clay and is wishing with all his might that it would just go away.

It will not go away Cosby needs to face his accusers and deal with the fallout, what you are doing is supporting the unsupportable and enabling him to continue, unchecked, in his ways.
Well said. And I would think, spot on.

People are insinuating that Cosby used a Quaalude to bed some women, as if that makes him a rapist. Quaaludes don't knock you out, at worst they might get someone in a friendlier mood.
I can't speak with any certainty about quaalude becuause I've only done it once and as I recall it produced a pleasant, relaxing experience. But the effect of any drug, including alcohol, depends on dosage level. And not knowing what dosage Cosby administered to his victims it is pointless to speculate on the effect it would have.

But why are women not expected to still be responsible for their decisions after a hit or tow or drink or two?
Because we aren't talking about a hit or two or a drink or two but rather the effect of a surreptitiously administered controlled substance. How can a woman be held responsible for that?

And the key fact is that COSBY DID NOT SAY HE DID THATANYWAY
Yes, he did. He has publicly admitted obtaining an illegal drug for the purpose of promoting sexual activity. So unless the women he gave the drug to were fully aware of it and were willing to have sex with him, according to the law what he did is called rape.

The only real question here is why you are so passionately determined to mitigate the actions of a scummy character like Cosby. Do you know him? You do seem to have some emotional attachment to him.

payn_c13185820150709120100.jpg

Disney will be removing the Cosby statue from Disneyworld.
It's the first time Cosby is going down without roofies.

There is no evidence he HAD to drug them.[...]
That issue will logically prompt a discussion of Cosby's libido, which clearly is not content with, or simply cannot satisfactorily function within, the concept of consensual sex.

Whether Cosby had to drug women to have sex with them or if he simply prefers playing the role of passive rapist is left to Freudian analysis to determine. Those who are motivated to learn more about that aspect will find plenty of information on the subject in the DSM-5 (psychiatric diagnostic codes manual) or in the classic, Psychopathia Sexualis, by Kraft-Ebbing.

For the purpose of this discussion all we need to know is that he did do that. We know he did it because the testimony is overwhelming and is supported by his own admission. Whether or not you choose to believe it is contingent on your own state of mind and whatever personal considerations are influencing your beliefs.

Not sure how the law works on this. When a deposition is unsealed, does that mean it's usable in another case?

If that's the case, I'd think he's pretty much fucked.

The statute of limitation for all the crimes except one which was a minor has expired. The case with the minor has no victim coming forward, hence no charges.

Too bad he deserves to rot in jail

People are insinuating that Cosby used a Quaalude to bed some women, as if that makes him a rapist. Quaaludes don't knock you out, at worst they might get someone in a friendlier mood.
I can't speak with any certainty about quaalude becuause I've only done it once and as I recall it produced a pleasant, relaxing experience. But the effect of any drug, including alcohol, depends on dosage level. And not knowing what dosage Cosby administered to his victims it is pointless to speculate on the effect it would have.

He had some Quaaludes left over from an old prescription. The deposition does not say he went and purchased illegal drugs. He also did not say that he gave drugs to anyone other than one woman and that he said was consensual and it was Benedryl.

The deposition, if you would like to read it yourself is here: http://documents.latimes.com/bill-cosby-deposition/

But why are women not expected to still be responsible for their decisions after a hit or tow or drink or two?
Because we aren't talking about a hit or two or a drink or two but rather the effect of a surreptitiously administered controlled substance. How can a woman be held responsible for that?

I did not say that women are to be held responsible for receiving surreptitious drugs, obviously. Just some more 'gotcha' bullshit so typical of our Twitterverse times. I did say that in our society today women are not held responsible for the decisions they make if they have had a few drinks or some drugs. It is the guys fault and considered rape whether the guy was as drunk/drugged or worse or not. Why?

And the key fact is that COSBY DID NOT SAY HE DID THATANYWAY
Yes, he did. He has publicly admitted obtaining an illegal drug for the purpose of promoting sexual activity. So unless the women he gave the drug to were fully aware of it and were willing to have sex with him, according to the law what he did is called rape.

No he said he kept some of his Quaaludes that were legal at the time he got them for use later as in effect a recreational drug. Why not? And if he shared them, that might be illegal, but having sex after sharing is not rape.

The transcript is above, so if you can find where he specifically said what you claim, feel free. I would be glad to know if it is in fact the case. So far no one has stepped up.

The only real question here is why you are so passionately determined to mitigate the actions of a scummy character like Cosby. Do you know him? You do seem to have some emotional attachment to him.

Ummm, I don't like people railroading an innocent man. Until some real evidence is brought forward there is no reason to assume Cosby did anything, though that might disappoint you.

At best your perspective is myopic, at worst you are delusional. You have been arguing in a vacuum which you created, a contrivance, your post is not even on topic but the rantings and ravings of a person who just found out his hero has feet of clay and is wishing with all his might that it would just go away.

It will not go away Cosby needs to face his accusers and deal with the fallout, what you are doing is supporting the unsupportable and enabling him to continue, unchecked, in his ways.
Well said. And I would think, spot on.

Lol, you actually gave that thought? Don't lie.

[Cosby's own admissions are damning, you have lost all grip on your pudding pop.

Another libtard lie.

If Cosby admitted to this, where is it in the deposition?

I know you wont answer the question because it isnt there. You are just piling on, like your fellow libtards did to the Kulaks not so long ago.

Why? Because libtards are soulless lying monsters.
Here ya go pudding pops, "ANDREA CONSTAND wants to talk about Bill Cosby.

In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia yesterday, lawyers for Constand moved to nullify a confidentiality agreement reached as part of an out-of-court settlement nine years ago.

Constand, the former director of operations for Temple University basketball, had filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2004, demanding damages for a previous alleged sexual assault in the star's Cheltenham mansion.

As part of the confidentiality agreement when the suit was settled, the details of the case could not be discussed by Cosby, Constand or anyone else involved."

2004 Cosby rape accuser files lawsuit to break silence

In none of that does Cosby 'admit' to raping anyone.
Your reading comprehension is wanting a bit.

Here is another admission by Cosby, "Cosby: I meet (the accuser) in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her quaaludes. We then have sex. I do not. I can’t judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19 years, a passive personality …"

Excerpts of statements by Bill Cosby in 2005 deposition - National Globalnews.ca

Lol, that proves rape to you? What about that statement says he gave her the drugs without her consent?

For the purpose of this discussion all we need to know is that he did do that. We know he did it because the testimony is overwhelming and is supported by his own admission. Whether or not you choose to believe it is contingent on your own state of mind and whatever personal considerations are influencing your beliefs.

Cosby admitted nothing remotely akin to raping anyone, and guilt is not established by how many make unsubstantiated allegations.

It is based on evidence, nothing less.

Not sure how the law works on this. When a deposition is unsealed, does that mean it's usable in another case?

The statute of limitation for all the crimes except one which was a minor has expired. The case with the minor has no victim coming forward, hence no charges.

So where in the transcript do you find Cosby saying he surreptitiously administered knock out drugs to women and raped them?

So where in the transcript do you find Cosby saying he surreptitiously administered knock out drugs to women and raped them?
If it walks like a duck......

If it walks like a duck......

Dude, with the way the media spins things these days without any journalistic integrity at all, no one can know if what they are hearing is a duck, a recording of a duck dubbed over, or a totally different sound being distorted into what might sound like a duck to some people.

The press LIES AND LIES. Cosby never said he slipped any Quaaludes into womens drinks or anything of the kind.

You are being played by the press and have no clue.

Forum List

Back