🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Let's up it this way. If it was just that the man wanted sex, he could hire a hooker. A man who chooses to rape women is sick in the head.

What a hooker provides is not the same thing as a woman who WANTS to be with a man because of who and what he is.

Hookers are for immature men, and rape is for people who should be in jail.

Oh please. If a guy just wants sex, he isn't usually very particular. I'm NOT that naive.

I disagree. It is the logical conclusion and not at all unbelievable.

I am not saying it is unbelievable. It is too believable, sadly enough.

I am saying that there is no PROOF it did in fact occur. There is no admission in the document it is claimed to be in.

That is what I am saying, so please don't put words in my mouth.
You have ignored the "proof" that has been offered that Cosby sexually assaulted a woman

Oh please. If a guy just wants sex, he isn't usually very particular. I'm NOT that naive.

You need to hang out with a better class of guys, lady. That's my opinion. When I was in the Army I did the hooker thing a couple of times, I freely admit.

But it doesn't hold a candle to being with a woman that is naturally attracted to you, and I haven't done it since.

You need to hang out with a better class of guys, lady. That's my opinion. When I was in the Army I did the hooker thing a couple of times, I freely admit.

But it doesn't hold a candle to being with a woman that is naturally attracted to you, and I haven't done it since.

Yes and these women were not attracted to Bill Cosby, that is why he had to drug them to have sex with them. These women could probably have their choice of a guy.

Many experts in the field have long since agreed (and some studies have shown) that the crime of rape is far less about sexual gratification than it is about power (although in the minds of some of the offenders, those concepts are often confused and interlocked).

Offenders who later got subjected to chemical castration nevertheless found ways to subjugate their next victims. If they couldn't get an erection, they found other ways (tools or digits) to force penetration.

How could those instances have been about sexual gratification? They were clearly about force.

While some rapes are about power, some are about sadistic pleasure, and most I think are a bit about both sources of getting ones kicks.

Is there a requirement to reduce everything to one cause?

I am not sure what you are arguing for.

I said " . . . the crime of rape is far less about . . . . " I didn't exclude more than one cause in that. The experts I alluded to hadn't done so either.

But when we KNOW beyond doubt that a male who cannot even get it up still may seek to penetrate an unwilling victim, then sexual gratification appears to be less at the root of it than many people seem to assume.

I believe the women. They gain nothing by lying. In fact, it's probably quite embarrassing to admit that Bill Cosby raped you. These women have jobs and reputations. I don't think they would put those things at risk to lie about Bill Cosby raping them.

A woman that spends several days in Cosby's company, has sex with him, sees him again a few years later, then spends a couple of weeks with him again, and having sex again, has credibility problems, IMO, when she later claims that that first encounter was rape.

And sometimes a few women are willing to risk their careers and even jail time over anger at being rejected and lied to, or even just to get their kicks.

Here is a case of such from Australia, the infamous 30 Second Rape

"Perth resident Kevin Ibbs was having consensual sex with Christine Watson on the night of 29 November 1986. Watson, a close friend of Ibbs's wife, Katrina Carter, was living in the same house with Ibbs and Carter. The sex act was taking place with the full knowledge of Carter who was in the house at the time.

As Ibbs was nearing ejaculation, Watson suddenly withdrew her consent to sex (so she later claimed) and tried to push Ibbs away. He continued for a short time. Too late, he was trapped.

He was charged with sexual assault and found guilty under the new law. The judge found that Ibbs had continued sexual intercourse for about thirty seconds without consent (for which he was later dubbed the 30-second rapist).

Judge Geoffrey Kennedy (pictured) sentenced him to four years imprisonment. [Details of the judgement and appeal]

Some years later Watson admitted to police that the whole incident was a set-up orchestrated by Carter to have Ibbs charged with sexual assault to get him out of the house they were sharing." Feminism in Australia - the diabolical episode of the 30-second rapist

Wow, lie about a rape all to get a guy she didn't like out of the house that they shared and risked jail.

That make sense to anyone?

So, no, I don't think the women have automatic credibility just because they say it happened.

Many experts in the field have long since agreed (and some studies have shown) that the crime of rape is far less about sexual gratification than it is about power (although in the minds of some of the offenders, those concepts are often confused and interlocked).

Offenders who later got subjected to chemical castration nevertheless found ways to subjugate their next victims. If they couldn't get an erection, they found other ways (tools or digits) to force penetration.

How could those instances have been about sexual gratification? They were clearly about force.

While some rapes are about power, some are about sadistic pleasure, and most I think are a bit about both sources of getting ones kicks.

Is there a requirement to reduce everything to one cause?

I am not sure what you are arguing for.

I said " . . . the crime of rape is far less about . . . . " I didn't exclude more than one cause in that. The experts I alluded to hadn't done so either.

But when we KNOW beyond doubt that a male who cannot even get it up still may seek to penetrate an unwilling victim, then sexual gratification appears to be less at the root of it than many people seem to assume.

Yeah it isnt always about sexual pleasure or power, but a lot of times it is both was my point.

How does a man rape with his tool if he isn't sexually excited?

And they don't always rape with their "tool" anyways. Some facts about rape for you . . .

Sexual Assault Myths Sexual Assault Rape For Survivors Violence Awareness Response Program Minnesota State University Mankato
Now you are deflecting.
How so? The fact is that the experts who actually deal with rapists and rape victims disagree with you. They say it is NOT about the sex but about power and control, as I stated. What expertise do you have in this field?
So all shrinks say rape isn't about sex? You forgot to post the support for that.
What do you think it's about? Explain.
It's what's defined in the dictionaries. Forcible sex. For whatever reason, hate, lust, revenge, kicks, etc. In Cosby's case he obviously went to some effort to have sex that way and like I said I don't know what was going on in his head.

[Cosby's own admissions are damning, you have lost all grip on your pudding pop.

Another libtard lie.

If Cosby admitted to this, where is it in the deposition?

I know you wont answer the question because it isnt there. You are just piling on, like your fellow libtards did to the Kulaks not so long ago.

Why? Because libtards are soulless lying monsters.
Here ya go pudding pops, "ANDREA CONSTAND wants to talk about Bill Cosby.

In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia yesterday, lawyers for Constand moved to nullify a confidentiality agreement reached as part of an out-of-court settlement nine years ago.

Constand, the former director of operations for Temple University basketball, had filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2004, demanding damages for a previous alleged sexual assault in the star's Cheltenham mansion.

As part of the confidentiality agreement when the suit was settled, the details of the case could not be discussed by Cosby, Constand or anyone else involved."

2004 Cosby rape accuser files lawsuit to break silence

In none of that does Cosby 'admit' to raping anyone.

I disagree. It is the logical conclusion and not at all unbelievable.

I am not saying it is unbelievable. It is too believable, sadly enough.

I am saying that there is no PROOF it did in fact occur. There is no admission in the document it is claimed to be in.

That is what I am saying, so please don't put words in my mouth.
You have ignored the "proof" that has been offered that Cosby sexually assaulted a woman

Repeating an accusation is not proof, dumbass.

I cannot ignore what you fail repeatedly to present, deary.

Why are you calling a man "deary?" That's soooo gay. :D

He seems reality challenged and I am just trying to avoid being overly harsh to his sensitivities. That all no gayness here....not that its a bad thing.

OK, it is a bad thing, but only if acted on.

Now you are deflecting.
How so? The fact is that the experts who actually deal with rapists and rape victims disagree with you. They say it is NOT about the sex but about power and control, as I stated. What expertise do you have in this field?
So all shrinks say rape isn't about sex? You forgot to post the support for that.
It's what's defined in the dictionaries. Forcible sex. For whatever reason, hate, lust, revenge, kicks, etc. In Cosby's case he obviously went to some effort to have sex that way and like I said I don't know what was going on in his head.

Like I said, it's "technically" sex, but that is not the reason why men rape women in most instances. It isn't for "sex." It is used as a punishment, a tactic of humiliation and intimidation, a display of power and control over another person. Aside from MURDER, it is one of the ultimate violations of a person's self ownership.

Now you are deflecting.

Like I said, it's "technically" sex, but that is not the reason why men rape women in most instances. It isn't for "sex." It is used as a punishment, a tactic of humiliation and intimidation, a display of power and control over another person. Aside from MURDER, it is one of the ultimate violations of a person's self ownership.

So what is your opinion on the book '50 Shades of Gray?' was any of that sex or just a power trip or a different take on cult recruiting methodology?

So what is your opinion on the book '50 Shades of Gray?' was any of that sex or just a power trip or a different take on cult recruiting methodology?

I didn't read it, nor did I see the movie, so I couldn't say. Not to mention, it's a STORY.

I didn't read it, nor did I see the movie, so I couldn't say. Not to mention, it's a STORY.

Lol, you are one of the few then. But I have read a lot of feminazis that love the novel.

[Cosby's own admissions are damning, you have lost all grip on your pudding pop.

Another libtard lie.

If Cosby admitted to this, where is it in the deposition?

I know you wont answer the question because it isnt there. You are just piling on, like your fellow libtards did to the Kulaks not so long ago.

Why? Because libtards are soulless lying monsters.
Here ya go pudding pops, "ANDREA CONSTAND wants to talk about Bill Cosby.

In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia yesterday, lawyers for Constand moved to nullify a confidentiality agreement reached as part of an out-of-court settlement nine years ago.

Constand, the former director of operations for Temple University basketball, had filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2004, demanding damages for a previous alleged sexual assault in the star's Cheltenham mansion.

As part of the confidentiality agreement when the suit was settled, the details of the case could not be discussed by Cosby, Constand or anyone else involved."

2004 Cosby rape accuser files lawsuit to break silence

In none of that does Cosby 'admit' to raping anyone.
Your reading comprehension is wanting a bit.

Here is another admission by Cosby, "Cosby: I meet (the accuser) in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her quaaludes. We then have sex. I do not. I can’t judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19 years, a passive personality …"

Excerpts of statements by Bill Cosby in 2005 deposition - National Globalnews.ca

Forum List

Back