🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

[Cosby's own admissions are damning, you have lost all grip on your pudding pop.

Another libtard lie.

If Cosby admitted to this, where is it in the deposition?

I know you wont answer the question because it isnt there. You are just piling on, like your fellow libtards did to the Kulaks not so long ago.

Why? Because libtards are soulless lying monsters.

[Cosby's own admissions are damning, you have lost all grip on your pudding pop.

Another libtardlie.

I know you wont answer the question because it isnt there. You are just piling on, like your fellow libtards did to the Kulaks not so long ago.

You have his deposition? From when and where? Please post it right now.

Well, he admitted it. So there you go. You are claiming that ALL of these women are lying and ugly old Bill is telling the truth? Good grief.

You can keep repeating that he admitted it, but the fact is he did not, and if he did you or Alex or any of a number of libtards would have presented the reference from the deposition I gave a link to earlier.

You know there are no facts to support your claims, but you repeat them because you think Cosby did the rapes, absent of evidence of any kind.

Another libtardlie.

Just for you dearie. This is the deposition the supposed admission is in, But there is no such admission.

http://documents.latimes.com/bill-cosby-deposition/

Well, he admitted it. So there you go. You are claiming that ALL of these women are lying and ugly old Bill is telling the truth? Good grief.

You can keep repeating that he admitted it, but the fact is he did not, and if he did you or Alex or any of a number of libtards would have presented the reference from the deposition I gave a link to earlier.

You know there are no facts to support your claims, but you repeat them because you think Cosby did the rapes, absent of evidence of any kind.

So . . . the media is lying too? Is that your claim?

Another libtardlie.

Just for you dearie. This is the deposition the supposed admission is in, But there is no such admission.

http://documents.latimes.com/bill-cosby-deposition/

From your link. In fact, this is on the very first line.

"Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he acquired the sedative Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women with whom he wanted to have sex, and he admitted giving the drug to at least one woman and “other people,” according to documents obtained Monday by the Associated Press"

Another libtard lie.

Here ya go pudding pops, "ANDREA CONSTAND wants to talk about Bill Cosby.

In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia yesterday, lawyers for Constand moved to nullify a confidentiality agreement reached as part of an out-of-court settlement nine years ago.

Constand, the former director of operations for Temple University basketball, had filed a civil suit against Cosby in 2004, demanding damages for a previous alleged sexual assault in the star's Cheltenham mansion.

As part of the confidentiality agreement when the suit was settled, the details of the case could not be discussed by Cosby, Constand or anyone else involved."

2004 Cosby rape accuser files lawsuit to break silence

his own admission....perhaps

Where is this 'admission' you speak of?

I don't see it and I read through the entire deposition and did not see it.

Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

And that does prove he actually gave Quaaludes to anyone without their consent or had sex with them without their consent.

Oh, so you are claiming that these women are lying? That they willingly took the drugs and had sex with old ugly Bill?

Lol, that comes as a shock to you? The corporate owned media lies all the time to sell copy and run up their yields from advertising. The Charlie whateverthefuck parade being led by heads of state across Europe was one of the most glaring lies of note recently.

truth_ParisWorldLeaderSolidarityMarch_zpsf1e0gpxz.jpg

Lol, that comes as a shock to you? The corporate owned media lies all the time to sell copy and run up their yields from advertising. The Charlie whateverthefuck parade being led by heads of state across Europe was one of the most glaring lies of note recently.

truth_ParisWorldLeaderSolidarityMarch_zpsf1e0gpxz.jpg

Oh, so in your mind, this is a huge conspiracy to "get" old Billy? Lol. Okay. :rolleyes-41:

So . . . they must have said, "okay, ugly old man, I'll have sex with you but I'll have to be heavily sedated first." :lol:

It is that star struck factor. A whole lot of women, a minority no doubt, but still quite a few, find power/wealth/fame to be very sexy and attractive. Einstein was not an attractive man either, or wealthy, but he had a string of mistresses purely due to his fame.

So . . . they must have said, "okay, ugly old man, I'll have sex with you but I'll have to be heavily sedated first." :lol:

It is that star struck factor. A whole lot of women, a minority no doubt, but still quite a few, find power/wealth/fame to be very sexy and attractive. Einstein was not an attractive man either, or wealthy, but he had a string of mistresses purely due to his fame.

And weren't a lot of these women playboy models and models and actresses? All fairly attractive women who could probably find a rich guy without agreeing to be drugged and raped? :D

Forum List

Back