🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Remember the lying scum bag wagging his finger in our collective faces and telling a whopper of a lie? If it were not for the dress they blind defenders would be still blaming the victim. Matter of fact even though Clinton lost his law license for 5 years and paid an hefty out of court settlement there are still those who blindly defend his lying under oath, which he is sworn NEVER to lie especially under oath. So yeah I guess there might be some blind defense of Crosby but none so blind as those who defend Clinton.

Why do I get the feeling when you get a Rorschach test, every ink blot looks like Clinton?

Monica was a victim of the press, not Clinton.

Monica gave a married man a BJ, she got pretty much what she should have expected. Don't raise an adulterer to the level of victim.

Besides the press turning on her was only them running defense for Clinton. The defense showed no bounds.

Killing someone is the ultimate violation of a person's sovereignty. You take all they have and ever will have. Rape is still about sex, that's the definition of the word.

Nope, you are wrong. Men use rape as a way to "put a woman in her place." That is what rape is all about. It is not about love or sex.
No, I'm right. Here's the proof...

Rape Define Rape at Dictionary.com
rape1

[reyp]

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say it was about love, just the opposite. You don't need to misrepresent what I said. I use the term the way it is defined in English.

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.

Rape is not always directed at women. More often it is directed at men by other men.

More often? Bullshit. Lol. Obviously you NOTHING of the topic.

Most rapes are man on man rapes in prison, dear child.

WTF are you talking about? "After a drink or tow?" I guess you must be going after some fat ladies, huh?

People are insinuating that Cosby used a Quaalude to bed some women, as if that makes him a rapist. Quaaludes don't knock you out, at worst they might get someone in a friendlier mood.

But why are women not expected to still be responsible for their decisions after a hit or tow or drink or two?

lololol

And the key fact is that COSBY DID NOT SAY HE DID THATANYWAY

Nobody insinuated that, tard. He admitted to it.

Nope, you are wrong. Men use rape as a way to "put a woman in her place." That is what rape is all about. It is not about love or sex.

rape1

[reyp]

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say it was about love, just the opposite. You don't need to misrepresent what I said. I use the term the way it is defined in English.

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.

Rape is not always directed at women. More often it is directed at men by other men.

Thanks for proving that you have no idea what you are talking about. Step aside little boy.

Who are the Victims RAINN Rape Abuse and Incest National Network

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.1

9 of every 10 rape victims were female in 2003.2

Lifetime rate of rape /attempted rape for women by race:1
  • All women: 17.6%
  • White women: 17.7%
  • Black women: 18.8%
  • Asian Pacific Islander women: 6.8%
  • American Indian/Alaskan women: 34.1%
  • Mixed race women: 24.4%

Men
About 3% of American men — or 1 in 33 — have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.1

• From 1995-2010, 9% of rape and sexual assault victims were male.10
  • 2.78 million men in the U.S. have been victims of sexual assault or rape.1

Many experts in the field have long since agreed (and some studies have shown) that the crime of rape is far less about sexual gratification than it is about power (although in the minds of some of the offenders, those concepts are often confused and interlocked).

Offenders who later got subjected to chemical castration nevertheless found ways to subjugate their next victims. If they couldn't get an erection, they found other ways (tools or digits) to force penetration.

How could those instances have been about sexual gratification? They were clearly about force.

While some rapes are about power, some are about sadistic pleasure, and most I think are a bit about both sources of getting ones kicks.

Is there a requirement to reduce everything to one cause?

Oh, so you are reducing the crime of rape to "getting one's kicks?" Sounding awfully rapey there, bud.

lol, the inevitable accusation of the topic in question on the defender. You libtards haven't changed your shit since the Jacobins, and like the Jacobins you will see the same shit used on you and/'or your loved ones one day. Count on it.

But as to the point, yes, some women do have fantasies of being taken in a rough way, 'rough sex' they used to call it. Don't know what this PC bullshit generation calls it now, maybe 'Friendly challenged sex', I don't know and don't really care.

Many experts in the field have long since agreed (and some studies have shown) that the crime of rape is far less about sexual gratification than it is about power (although in the minds of some of the offenders, those concepts are often confused and interlocked).

Offenders who later got subjected to chemical castration nevertheless found ways to subjugate their next victims. If they couldn't get an erection, they found other ways (tools or digits) to force penetration.

How could those instances have been about sexual gratification? They were clearly about force.

While some rapes are about power, some are about sadistic pleasure, and most I think are a bit about both sources of getting ones kicks.

Oh, so you are reducing the crime of rape to "getting one's kicks?" Sounding awfully rapey there, bud.

lol, the inevitable accusation of the topic in question on the defender. You libtards haven't changed your shit since the Jacobins, and like the Jacobins you will see the same shit used on you and/'or your loved ones one day. Count on it.

But as to the point, yes, some women do have fantasies of being taken in a rough way, 'rough sex' they used to call it. Don't know what this PC bullshit generation calls it now, maybe 'Friendly challenged sex', I don't know and don't really care.

I don't even know who the "Jacobins" are. What I do know, is that you are a tard.

rape1

[reyp]

noun

Thanks for proving that you have no idea what you are talking about. Step aside little boy.

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

Men
About 3% of American men — or 1 in 33 — have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.1

So now you cut and paste a bunch of stats you apparently have not read.

I am talking about acts of rape and you respond with stats about what percentage of women have been raped as compared to percentages of men.

And you probably cant see the difference, etiher.

One stat in that mess of feminazi bilge was that "From 1995-2010, 9% of rape and sexual assault victims were male."

But according to the FBI, men are not raped by definition.

25 Facts About Rape in America

1. The FBI’s definition of “forcible rape” in their Uniform Crime Report (UCR): “The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.” [PDF]
  2. What that definition leaves out: anal, oral and statutory rape; incest; rape with an object, finger or fist; rape of men
  3. Number of men raped in any year, according to the UCR: 0 [PDF]
  4. Estimated number of men actually raped each year, according to the Dept. of Justice: 93,000 [PDF]
  5. Number of women raped in 2007 under the UCR definition: 91,874
But those lying whores at MS aren't to be trusted, are they?

roflmao

I don't even know who the "Jacobins" are. What I do know, is that you are a tard.

You don't know who the Jacobins are but I am a tard, lol.

You just cant make this shit up, rofl

WTF are you talking about? "After a drink or tow?" I guess you must be going after some fat ladies, huh?

People are insinuating that Cosby used a Quaalude to bed some women, as if that makes him a rapist. Quaaludes don't knock you out, at worst they might get someone in a friendlier mood.

But why are women not expected to still be responsible for their decisions after a hit or tow or drink or two?

lololol

And the key fact is that COSBY DID NOT SAY HE DID THATANYWAY
I never said that, looks like Jimbo has truly lost his pudding pops.:uhoh3::itsok:

noun
(in the French Revolution) a member of a radical society or club of revolutionaries that promoted the Reign of Terror and other extreme measures, active chiefly from 1789 to 1794: so called from the Dominican convent in Paris, where they originally met.
an extreme radical, especially in politics.
a Dominican friar.
(lowercase) one of a fancy breed of domestic pigeons having neck feathers that hang over the head like a hood.

Men

So now you cut and paste a bunch of stats you apparently have not read.

I am talking about acts of rape and you respond with stats about what percentage of women have been raped as compared to percentages of men.

And you probably cant see the difference, etiher.

One stat in that mess of feminazi bilge was that "From 1995-2010, 9% of rape and sexual assault victims were male."

But according to the FBI, men are not raped by definition.

25 Facts About Rape in America

1. The FBI’s definition of “forcible rape” in their Uniform Crime Report (UCR): “The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.” [PDF]
  2. What that definition leaves out: anal, oral and statutory rape; incest; rape with an object, finger or fist; rape of men
  3. Number of men raped in any year, according to the UCR: 0 [PDF]
  4. Estimated number of men actually raped each year, according to the Dept. of Justice: 93,000 [PDF]
  5. Number of women raped in 2007 under the UCR definition: 91,874
But those lying whores at MS aren't to be trusted, are they?

roflmao

I didn't read them? Are you claiming the number of men raped are higher than the amount of women raped? Is that your claim? Seriously?

What is it about the human herd that makes the most evil things come out of them that wouldn't if they were only by their own individual selves? There are so many cases of this, from a gang of normal men with a few beers getting into a gang rape of a woman at a bar, to the Hutus killing what was previously thought of as beloved Tutsi neighbors and friends for decades. During the witch trials of old, one of the things most noted was how willing people were to lie under oath about some one else they barely knew. 'Oh, yes, your honor, I saw that witch get on her knees and give Satan himself a blow job, then swing around and drink blood from the babies corpse.' that kind of absolute nonsense.

But here with Cosby it is easier to stretch the Truth and to jump on the bandwagon and call for his burning at the stake. We have been conditioned to think all men are capable of drugging a woman into unconsciousness then taking her out and raping her. I doubt that anything more than 10% of the male population would actually do that in real life, but it is depicted all the time in the mass media. Of course, the very reason it is so often a story in the mass media is because it is rare, but people forget that. People forget that if you read one 'man bites dog' story after another after another for days, weeks, months years on end then after a while men biting dogs seems quite normal. But in truth, it is not normal at all, but we feel it is because we read of it so much, like some literary substitute for real life experience.

It is a simple fact that nowhere in that deposition did Cosby say he raped anyone. He said he obtained Quaaludes for the purpose of having sex with young women, and he used a Benedryl with one. Nowhere does he say that he gave those drugs to them without their consent or surreptitiously. Nowhere. If I have missed that factoid, then please show me. I have no dog in this fight and have never been a particular fan of his style of comedy. That 'whiplediffleooblydoogly' sort of nonsense never struck me as funny. He had some jokes that were funny, but they seemed to be like his humor high lights. I didn't 'grow up' with Cosby, as I am older than that. I think I saw him a few times when he was younger on some show like 'It takes a theif'. Not a fan.

But this libtard willingness, no, really it is a craving to scandalize, slander and vilify other people that deep down they know is innocent is a startling thing when you read about it and absolutely shocking to see it unfold in real time. Libtards in the Ukraine were making fun of starving Kulaks in town when the hungry folks would show up to beg for food. Imagine that. An entire starving family goes downtown among their old friends and begs for food to feed their children and libtards would mock them, spit on them, beat them and leave their corpses to rot in the street.

GolodomorKharkiv.jpg

Kulak - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"As Vasily Grossman explained, the activists who helped the GPU (the secret police) with arrests and deportations,

were all people who know one another well, and knew their victims, but in carrying out this task they became dazed, stupefied. . . They would threaten people with guns, as if they were under a spell, calling small children ‘kulak bastards,’ screaming ‘bloodsuckers!’. . .They had sold themselves on the idea that that so-called ‘kulaks’ were pariahs, untouchables, vermin. They would not sit down at a ‘parasite’s’ table; the ‘kulak’ child was loathsome, the young ‘kulak’ girl was lower than a louse...
[2]

Party activists taking actions against the starving villagers found themselves confronting
cognitive dissonance as they processed realities of the day through the prism of ideology. Lev Kopelev, who later became a Soviet dissident, explained the conditions:

It was excruciating to see and hear all of this. And even worse to take part in it. . .And I persuaded myself, explained to myself. I mustn’t give in to debilitating pity. We were realizing historical necessity. We were performing our revolutionary duty. We were obtaining grain for the socialist fatherland. For the Five Year Plan...
[2]"

Libtards are the lowest of human life. They are so quick to turn on each other, slander, ruin or kill anyone if convenient, but especially each other as they know that they actually deserve it..

When the dust settles and their conniving treacherous bullshit has gotten them into power, they start going at each other inevitably. They know what they are like and so they don't trust each other.

Who can blame them? When Bukharin was finally put on trial like so many other 'loyal' idealists before him, he had turned his face away and let it go instead of standing up to Stalin, and so there was no one left to defend him. And when Stalin's dogs threatened to tortur Bukharin's own infant son before him to make him confess, he finally caved in and was willing to sign anything at all. To save his son was his undoing and he was executed for one of the most basic human compassions.

Nikolai Bukharin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The irony of this particular example, the Cosby case is Whoopi Goldberg, a long time friend of Cosby's. She knows he isn't capable of this sort of thing, but the fascist system of false denunciation and lies that she herself has helped to set in place is finally starting to consume its own and she is helpless in her efforts to defend her old friend. It is sad, but it is also Karma, and the way the systematic use of lies and slander comes back to bite you where you love anyone else aside from yourself is Karma in motion. As one writer observed, 'I became less of a feminist when I remembered that I loved my father, my husband and my sons, too.'

For me it is a sad thing to see what is happening to Cosby, but everything has a silver lining; it is a signal that we are moving into the canableism mode of libtard hysteria. A beginning of an end phase, and I am glad to see it.
At best your perspective is myopic, at worst you are delusional. You have been arguing in a vacuum which you created, a contrivance, your post is not even on topic but the rantings and ravings of a person who just found out his hero has feet of clay and is wishing with all his might that it would just go away.

It will not go away Cosby needs to face his accusers and deal with the fallout, what you are doing is supporting the unsupportable and enabling him to continue, unchecked, in his ways.

Still you present NO EVIDENCE! And in that regard you are like all the other libtards that have preceded you in the last 150 years; hang em first, trial later.

You have as of yet not presented one fact that proves Cosby ever raped anyone, ass hole.
Cosby's own admissions are damning, you have lost all grip on your pudding pop.

ar28FCv.gif

Look, maybe you can't see it, but it is you who is the loon here. :D Being against rape makes one a "feminazi" eh?

Oh, I am totally against rape myself, but I am not for convicting and punishing people until the charges have been proven, and 40+ accusations does not amount to a bit of evidence.

Look, maybe you can't see it, but it is you who is the loon here. :D Being against rape makes one a "feminazi" eh?

Oh, I am totally against rape myself, but I am not for convicting and punishing people until the charges have been proven, and 40+ accusations does not amount to a bit of evidence.

Well, he admitted it. So there you go. You are claiming that ALL of these women are lying and ugly old Bill is telling the truth? Good grief.

Forum List

Back