Is this the tipping point for Cosby?

Oh, so in your mind, this is a huge conspiracy to "get" old Billy? Lol. Okay. :rolleyes-41:

So a while ago y0ou were suggesting that I was OK with rape, and now I must be a conspiracy monger? lolol

No, the big corporations have had a reason for buying out the media across the western world, and 95% of all our media is owned by a handful of corporations now. Thnos men have a reason to own these media organs and they put it to use for that set of reasons and purposes.

Its fairly obvious and so not a conspiracy. I am often surprised by how few realize it.

Oh, so in your mind, this is a huge conspiracy to "get" old Billy? Lol. Okay. :rolleyes-41:

So a while ago y0ou were suggesting that I was OK with rape, and now I must be a conspiracy monger? lolol

No, the big corporations have had a reason for buying out the media across the western world, and 95% of all our media is owned by a handful of corporations now. Thnos men have a reason to own these media organs and they put it to use for that set of reasons and purposes.

Its fairly obvious and so not a conspiracy. I am often surprised by how few realize it.

Well??? Isn't that what you're claiming? Funny. Read your first paragraph and then your second. Yes, conspiracy theorist. Lol.

And weren't a lot of these women playboy models and models and actresses? All fairly attractive women who could probably find a rich guy without agreeing to be drugged and raped? :D

Why do you presume that these women have the same standards for men that you do?

I know guys that like obese women, very short women, Asian women, etc

I don't get it, but that's their thing, not mine. I know that I don't have to get it for it to be true or valid.

Well, I used to be into the Asian thing too but that's over a long time ago. I don't get it any more.

And weren't a lot of these women playboy models and models and actresses? All fairly attractive women who could probably find a rich guy without agreeing to be drugged and raped? :D

Why do you presume that these women have the same standards for men that you do?

I know guys that like obese women, very short women, Asian women, etc

I don't get it, but that's their thing, not mine. I know that I don't have to get it for it to be true or valid.

Well, I used to be into the Asian thing too but that's over a long time ago. I don't get it any more.

This doesn't have anything to do with standards. You made the claim that because he was rich and famous that these women may have WANTED to sleep with him. Well, if they wanted to sleep with him, he probably would not have had to drug them . . . correct? He admits that he bought the drugs to give to women that he wanted to have sex with. All of these women were fairly attractive females and, if they chose, could probably GET a rich man without the help from drugs? You see? It just doesn't add up.

[
Well??? Isn't that what you're claiming? Funny. Read your first paragraph and then your second. Yes, conspiracy theorist. Lol.

No, it is not what I am claiming.

A conspiracy is a networking of people to a criminal or immoral purpose. I don't use it for the later because that would include all of Protestantism and the church says we shouldn't think that way any more, lol.

There is nothing criminal in having the opinion that what Cosby admitted to amounted to an admission to committing rape.

It isn't criminal, just sloppy thinking.

^^^

That was terrible. Let me rephrase. These women, if they want a rich and famous man, would have slept with him without the help of drugs if that was what they actually WANTED to do. Instead, he admits that he had to give them drugs.

No, I'm right. Here's the proof...

Rape Define Rape at Dictionary.com
rape1

[reyp]

noun
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say it was about love, just the opposite. You don't need to misrepresent what I said. I use the term the way it is defined in English.

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.
The definition disagrees. Your argument is with the folks that write dictionaries, not the evil lying right wingers. No one said it wasn't violent or an assault or any other mischaracterizations. It's forced sex. We don't need to ask if it's 80/20 or 75/25 or 51/49 percent motivation of violence/sex ratio. Right wingers usually don't want to play thought police because it's a slippery slope subjective area no one is qualified to determine.
No, you miss the point entirely. Rape is not about the sex. The sex acts are used as tactics of humiliation and control over another person's sovereignty when it comes to their own body. This is true in war and prison as well.
Repeating it doesn't make it not about sex.
So basically, what you are claiming is that rape is just an extension of someone's sexual desire for the person they are raping? Is that your claim?
No, my claim was that the people publishing dictionaries are more familiar with words than you are. And I use the words the way they were intended. I've stated repeatedly that it isn't up to anyone else to figure out what the ratio of violence to sex is in a given rape but it definitely does include sex. It's weird that someone would insist on misrepresenting someone's words like that. And you say the right is dishonest?

[

No, it is not what I am claiming.

A conspiracy is a networking of people to a criminal or immoral purpose. I don't use it for the later because that would include all of Protestantism and the church says we shouldn't think that way any more, lol.

There is nothing criminal in having the opinion that what Cosby admitted to amounted to an admission to committing rape.

It isn't criminal, just sloppy thinking.

I disagree. It is the logical conclusion and not at all unbelievable.

Look buddy, I'm getting used to the dishonesty from those of you on the right here on this board, but I'm tired of it. The fact of the matter is that rape is a violation and violence against women. It is a tactic that men use to exert their power, control and physical superiority and strength over the weaker sex. It doesn't have much to do with sex.
The definition disagrees. Your argument is with the folks that write dictionaries, not the evil lying right wingers. No one said it wasn't violent or an assault or any other mischaracterizations. It's forced sex. We don't need to ask if it's 80/20 or 75/25 or 51/49 percent motivation of violence/sex ratio. Right wingers usually don't want to play thought police because it's a slippery slope subjective area no one is qualified to determine.
No, you miss the point entirely. Rape is not about the sex. The sex acts are used as tactics of humiliation and control over another person's sovereignty when it comes to their own body. This is true in war and prison as well.
So basically, what you are claiming is that rape is just an extension of someone's sexual desire for the person they are raping? Is that your claim?
No, my claim was that the people publishing dictionaries are more familiar with words than you are. And I use the words the way they were intended. I've stated repeatedly that it isn't up to anyone else to figure out what the ratio of violence to sex is in a given rape but it definitely does include sex. It's weird that someone would insist on misrepresenting someone's words like that. And you say the right is dishonest?

Yes, rape is a "sex crime." It is not about "sex" though. I think that is quite obvious.

This doesn't have anything to do with standards. You made the claim that because he was rich and famous that these women may have WANTED to sleep with him. Well, if they wanted to sleep with him, he probably would not have had to drug them . . . correct?

There is no evidence he HAD to drug them. And since when do people HAVE to use recreational drugs for anything? That is the whole point about them being recreational. They do it for fun, and a lot of guys use such 'good vibrations' to get a girl into the mood, yes. Do they have to? Well, I don't know, but the guys involved sure seem to think it helps.

He admits that he bought the drugs to give to women that he wanted to have sex with. All of these women were fairly attractive females and, if they chose, could probably GET a rich man without the help from drugs? You see? It just doesn't add up.

It doesn't add up TO YOU. Sleeping with human beach balls doesn't add up to me either, but I know several men who still prefer obese women to slim women.

Why do you think it has to add up in your mind to be legit?

Let's up it this way. If it was just that the man wanted sex, he could hire a hooker. A man who chooses to rape women is sick in the head.

A good example is when rape is used as a tactic of war, which is quite common in some African nations by rebel groups. The rapes are NOT about sex. It is a way to degrade these women. They rape every woman in a village with sticks and all kinds of things.
How does a man rape with his tool if he isn't sexually excited?

And they don't always rape with their "tool" anyways. Some facts about rape for you . . .

Sexual Assault Myths Sexual Assault Rape For Survivors Violence Awareness Response Program Minnesota State University Mankato
Now you are deflecting.
How so? The fact is that the experts who actually deal with rapists and rape victims disagree with you. They say it is NOT about the sex but about power and control, as I stated. What expertise do you have in this field?
So all shrinks say rape isn't about sex? You forgot to post the support for that.

This doesn't have anything to do with standards. You made the claim that because he was rich and famous that these women may have WANTED to sleep with him. Well, if they wanted to sleep with him, he probably would not have had to drug them . . . correct?

There is no evidence he HAD to drug them. And since when do people HAVE to use recreational drugs for anything? That is the whole point about them being recreational. They do it for fun, and a lot of guys use such 'good vibrations' to get a girl into the mood, yes. Do they have to? Well, I don't know, but the guys involved sure seem to think it helps.

He admits that he bought the drugs to give to women that he wanted to have sex with. All of these women were fairly attractive females and, if they chose, could probably GET a rich man without the help from drugs? You see? It just doesn't add up.

It doesn't add up TO YOU. Sleeping with human beach balls doesn't add up to me either, but I know several men who still prefer obese women to slim women.

Why do you think it has to add up in your mind to be legit?

Well, you can think he's innocent. I do not. I think he's guilty.

I am not saying it is unbelievable. It is too believable, sadly enough.

I am saying that there is no PROOF it did in fact occur. There is no admission in the document it is claimed to be in.

That is what I am saying, so please don't put words in my mouth.

A good example is when rape is used as a tactic of war, which is quite common in some African nations by rebel groups. The rapes are NOT about sex. It is a way to degrade these women. They rape every woman in a village with sticks and all kinds of things.
How does a man rape with his tool if he isn't sexually excited?

And they don't always rape with their "tool" anyways. Some facts about rape for you . . .

Sexual Assault Myths Sexual Assault Rape For Survivors Violence Awareness Response Program Minnesota State University Mankato
Now you are deflecting.
How so? The fact is that the experts who actually deal with rapists and rape victims disagree with you. They say it is NOT about the sex but about power and control, as I stated. What expertise do you have in this field?
So all shrinks say rape isn't about sex? You forgot to post the support for that.

What do you think it's about? Explain.

Let's up it this way. If it was just that the man wanted sex, he could hire a hooker. A man who chooses to rape women is sick in the head.
I said that about Cosby three days ago.

I am not saying it is unbelievable. It is too believable, sadly enough.

I am saying that there is no PROOF it did in fact occur. There is no admission in the document it is claimed to be in.

That is what I am saying, so please don't put words in my mouth.

I believe the women. They gain nothing by lying. In fact, it's probably quite embarrassing to admit that Bill Cosby raped you. These women have jobs and reputations. I don't think they would put those things at risk to lie about Bill Cosby raping them.

What a hooker provides is not the same thing as a woman who WANTS to be with a man because of who and what he is.

Hookers are for immature men, and rape is for people who should be in jail.

Forum List

Back