Is This What A Liberal Does?

This is rich,,
Effective immediately, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack says, USDA will no longer enforce the Country of Origin Labeling (COOL) requirements for beef and pork products because COOL was repealed by Congress.(majority GOP)..
Yet the OP will only go as far as criticize Oblama...

And here is the problem with "free trade". The loss of sovereignty. Sounds like NAFTA in this case.

Congress included COOL repeal in the $1.4 trillion omnibus spending bill after the World Trade Organization (WTO) ruled Canada and Mexico could begin imposing more than $1 billion in tariffs on U.S. products to punish it for the harm the labeling requirements were doing to them.

This is rich,,
Effective immediately, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack says, USDA will no longer enforce the Country of Origin Labeling (COOL) requirements for beef and pork products because COOL was repealed by Congress.(majority GOP)..

This is a lie because you stated 'no longer enforce' which implies that the law is not being enforced. The law still exist somehow.

And here is the problem with "free trade". The loss of sovereignty. Sounds like NAFTA in this case.

Congress included COOL repeal in the $1.4 trillion omnibus spending bill after the World Trade Organization (WTO) ruled Canada and Mexico could begin imposing more than $1 billion in tariffs on U.S. products to punish it for the harm the labeling requirements were doing to them.
Exactly, if the US had noticed what free trade did to England in the mid 1800's, they would had taken the US in a different direction.....Yet there are still idiots that claim we need free trade....

Last edited:
This is rich,,

This is a lie because you stated 'no longer enforce' which implies that the law is not being enforced. The law still exist somehow.
I should have used the quote boxes for folks that don't read the articles from the links, but,,, when you state that something will no longer be enforced it means it will no longer be enforced from a previous condition where it was enforced....and when a bill is passed and signed by the president it is a law, provided it may have a time to implement that is dated...

At least the most important part of the system remains:

USDA will continue to subject all imported and domestic met to rigorous food safety inspections, according to the Secretary.

You didnt watch the video? The tpp allows trade and profits to trump EVERYTHING including US laws whatever they are. Our laws will be able to be deemed "illegal".

This is rich,,

Obama signed it. Period. hy do you make excuse's for the people fucking lying to you?

This is rich,,

Obama signed it. Period. hy do you make excuse's for the people fucking lying to you?
So I apply blame to Oblama, why can't you put blame on the people in Congress that passed it to be able to make it to the presidents desk?

Exactly, if the US had noticed what free trade did to England in the mid 1800's, they would had taken the US in a different direction.....Yet there are still idiots that claim we need free trade....

free trade...yeah, like clinton=nafta, obama=tpp and h clinton= tisa(havent heard of that one have ya...its the next trade deal already happening in secret). All 3 of them were worse than any republican ever was to the working class open your eyes.

what liberal did it? the regs were repealed by congress... last i checked that's GOP.

so what are you talking about?
A chance to decry Oblama, that dirty, dirty liberal, oh God, why have you forsaken us?

You have got to be a shill, i swear...if your actions define you, show me where obama has been a liberal

This is rich,,

So I apply blame to Oblama, why can't you put blame on the people in Congress that passed it to be able to make it to the presidents desk?

YOU APPLY BLAME WHERE BLAME IS DUE...PERIOD.

This is rich,,

is this thefirst post youve read of mine? Lol, sir, I blame them all that are guilty. Now,answer my q...what makes obama a liberal?

When you letyour boy get away with lies and cheating the system doesnt work...democracy doesnt work.

This is rich,,

is this thefirst post youve read of mine? Lol, sir, I blame them all that are guilty. Now,answer my q...what makes obama a liberal?
Liberal policies...

Forum List

Back