Is this where we're headed?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
NYPD Investigates Suspicious Letter Sent to Eric Trump

Why can't detractors work within the system? I don't like Trump, I post about it. I talk with others about it. I don't threaten him or his family. Beat the man at the polls. Nominate someone else or vote for Hillary. If you can't beat him that means you're in the minority and it's time to put on your big boy pants & suck it up. This same philosophy goes for all you nut job professional, and I use that term VERY loosely, protesters.

Stories like this will only make shit worse. You think Trumps security & supporters are a bit edgy now? Keep up with this stupid shit. It will eventually end poorly for one of you.

Ps. These are the kinds of stories that drive support to Trump.

It was probably done by Trump himself.
And expected response from the left.

Had this happened to Chelsea it would be national news 24/7 with a countdown clock of some manner on CNN.

Stupid, predictable, left. The trifecta
Wild, I-am-a-victim speculation.

Stupid, predictable, right.

• Banned

Why can't detractors work within the system? I don't like Trump, I post about it. I talk with others about it. I don't threaten him or his family. Beat the man at the polls. Nominate someone else or vote for Hillary. If you can't beat him that means you're in the minority and it's time to put on your big boy pants & suck it up. This same philosophy goes for all you nut job professional, and I use that term VERY loosely, protesters.

Stories like this will only make shit worse. You think Trumps security & supporters are a bit edgy now? Keep up with this stupid shit. It will eventually end poorly for one of you.

Yes.

YOu have a situation where those with valid issues are completely demonized.

Thus their continued insistence on demanding their issues be addressed, is perceived by those who drank the Kool Aid, as active willful EVulness, provoking even more extreme push back.

Thus increasing resentment on the aggrieved party. Who become more aggressive in their demands.

It is a reinforcing cycle with no limiting factor in it's way that I can see.

It was probably done by Trump himself.
And expected response from the left.

Had this happened to Chelsea it would be national news 24/7 with a countdown clock of some manner on CNN.

Stupid, predictable, left. The trifecta
Wild, I-am-a-victim speculation.

Stupid, predictable, right.
The victim is Trumps family but you're too much of a partisan to admit it.

When something bad happens to a conservative it's an inside job. When it happens to the left it's scandalous breaking news.

I thought Trump said everybody loves him.

Wow, you people have some serious hatred against white christians.

2urm4pi.jpg

Everybody loves me. And if they don't, I'd love to punch them in the face.

I'm not convinced. Trump probably staged this to look more appealing to the ignorant masses.

They do. Just apparently not his family lol

Forum List

Back