Is this where we're headed?

The most truthful statement from all campaigns came from Marco Rubio. He said we were becoming a people that hated one another. This is a good example. The question is, how long can we continue being a people doing nothing but disbelieving one another and disagreeing in vocal squabbles?

We can find what we do have in common.
One would be we want the money out of politics.

Trump is a holy Leader. His face emits light. We pledge to our leader that we will stay in this with him till the very end.

The most truthful statement from all campaigns came from Marco Rubio. He said we were becoming a people that hated one another. This is a good example. The question is, how long can we continue being a people doing nothing but disbelieving one another and disagreeing in vocal squabbles?

As long as the right continues making outrageous accusations and their drones believe every word of it.

Both sides do it.

Playing that game to Trump would not put him above lying and staging this.
Did you and Ravi buy out all the tinfoil at Walmart again this week?
No. It isnt grilling season. What does that have to do with the fact that Trump is a person that would lie and stage this?
Prove it or stfu. I deal in reality
I dont have to prove it nor will I STFU. Trump has to prove it. Until he does everyone knows he staged it.

That is not how it works in America.
It's innocent till proven guilty, not guilty and prove innocent.
You made a possible false charge, it is up to you to prove it.
Of course it works like this in America. Everytime someone makes a claim there are people that believe the claim and others that doubt the claim. This isnt about a jury trial this is about if I believe his claim and I dont. Trump hasnt convinced me he isnt a liar. The only thing he has convince me of is that he is a liar.

Playing that game to Trump would not put him above lying and staging this.
No. It isnt grilling season. What does that have to do with the fact that Trump is a person that would lie and stage this?
I dont have to prove it nor will I STFU. Trump has to prove it. Until he does everyone knows he staged it.

So, Hillary hasn't been proven guilty of anything, so that makes you either a hypocrite or a liar.

Trump is a holy Leader. His face emits light. We pledge to our leader that we will stay in this with him till the very end.
Good sheep. Too bad he is going to try his best to decrease your welfare check.
lol.gif

So, Hillary hasn't been proven guilty of anything, so that makes you either a hypocrite or a liar.
Peach didnt see that one coming.
lol.gif

It was probably done by Trump himself.
And expected response from the left.

Had this happened to Chelsea it would be national news 24/7 with a countdown clock of some manner on CNN.

Stupid, predictable, left. The trifecta
Wild, I-am-a-victim speculation.

Stupid, predictable, right.
The victim is Trumps family but you're too much of a partisan to admit it.

When something bad happens to a conservative it's an inside job. When it happens to the left it's scandalous breaking news.
Politicians and their families receive death threats all the time. Is it okay? Of course not. Obama has over 30 death threats a day investigated according to the Secret Service. 3x more than Dubya.

Should I use your move and say "if Obama were a republican you'd be losing your mind over death threats waaaaaah"
What do threats against presidents or candidates have to do with threats to their families? When is the time to draw the line in the sand and say enough is enough? When will YOU stand up for what's right? I have defended Michelle & her girls quite regularly on this site. Be an example and stop being a lock step lemming.
Lots of threats against the first family. And I haven't heard a peep from you. Anyways, you're the one who turned this into partisan bickering.

Group

As long as the right continues making outrageous accusations and their drones believe every word of it.

Both sides do it.

Again, you reach the point where you can no longer deny the right's outrageous lies, and all you have left is the feeble attempt to claim everybody does it.

Where have I said Hillary is guilty of anything?
She is under investigation.

We don't have a fucking thing in common except a desire to see the other side gone.

Both sides do it.

Again, you reach the point where you can no longer deny the right's outrageous lies, and all you have left is the feeble attempt to claim everybody does it.

No that is a fact.

We don't have a fucking thing in common except a desire to see the other side gone.

WTF?

Forum List

Back