Is "Thug" the new N word?

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?

I would argue that if you look at who and how it's used on here then it most certainly is. Most Americans don't get it yet but they aren't knee deep in the sewage like on here.

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
Yawn...............PC wording of looters and rioters.............

What should they call them..................When they loot and burn....................

Which is the politically Correct word........................

Either way someone is going to get called a racist........................Isn't that your point.,,,,,,,,,,,
Looters and arsonists?
I don't know............Is that the new thing to call them..................If I call them that am I a racist............................

If I call them a thug or a scumbag am I now racist..........................

It's all fanning the flames which some make a living at doing..................causing nothing but more problems.............................
No its not the new thing. Looters and arsonists have always been called looters and arsonists. If you call people anything with a negative racial intent then yes you are a racist. Dont be mad people arent so stupid they dont see your intent. Man up and call them what you want to call them but remember with every action there is a consequence.
LOL

I liked the mom who went down there an educated her son who was acting like a dang THUG..................Call me what you like..............But if these people act like animals who are doing the looting then I'll call them whatever the hell I like....................

If you consider that Racist then so be it.................So man up and say what these scumbags are doing is BS..................without the Racial overtones.................Let's burn down a KFC because some guy got shot in Ferguson...................Even though the owners had nothing to do with it......................

I'll call it like I see it...................It is people who push the racist theme that are the problem and not me.............and those who take advantage of the Situation using it for an Excuse to be a THIEF.

Take it into context of Islamic Terrorists................Calling them Terrorists and Islamic Radicals is soooooooooooooooo Racist now....................we have to find NEW WORDS to call them or we may be offending some of them thar head choppers..........................

Even though it was never meant for all of that religion............but it's the talking point on many points...............here and in the media about how we need to be PC..............which is BS....................

I see a guy breaking into a store and looting.............scumbag...............thug..................asshole...................punk ass bitch seems to come to mind...........................

But some dumb ass is always going to say YOUR RACIST for saying that.................the problem is not with me..............but with the ass hats saying the PC crap.
Thats stupid. Calling a terrorist a terrorist is not racist or offensive. Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.
Now that's nothing but a word game of BS..............If he's Muslim.................believes in Islam...............is a Terrorist then the Shoe Fits........................

But some dumb ass keeps saying we shouldn't say it.................and if you are saying that........then yes I'm saying that to you...............

It's all PC BS with people choosing to make a mountain out of a mole hill and to JUSTIFY THE ACTS OF THE RIOTERS.

What should they call them..................When they loot and burn....................

Either way someone is going to get called a racist........................Isn't that your point.,,,,,,,,,,,
Looters and arsonists?
I don't know............Is that the new thing to call them..................If I call them that am I a racist............................

It's all fanning the flames which some make a living at doing..................causing nothing but more problems.............................
No its not the new thing. Looters and arsonists have always been called looters and arsonists. If you call people anything with a negative racial intent then yes you are a racist. Dont be mad people arent so stupid they dont see your intent. Man up and call them what you want to call them but remember with every action there is a consequence.
LOL

I liked the mom who went down there an educated her son who was acting like a dang THUG..................Call me what you like..............But if these people act like animals who are doing the looting then I'll call them whatever the hell I like....................

If you consider that Racist then so be it.................So man up and say what these scumbags are doing is BS..................without the Racial overtones.................Let's burn down a KFC because some guy got shot in Ferguson...................Even though the owners had nothing to do with it......................

I'll call it like I see it...................It is people who push the racist theme that are the problem and not me.............and those who take advantage of the Situation using it for an Excuse to be a THIEF.
No one really cares what you call people safe on the internet. Youre deflecting from the OP. Nobody believes you are as tough as your post is attempting to portray.

Looters and arsonists?

LOL

No one really cares what you call people safe on the internet. Youre deflecting from the OP. Nobody believes you are as tough as your post is attempting to portray.
LOL

Better be careful..............or I'll say or else........................

LOL

Where do people like you come from.......................ARE YOU RACIST...............Do you hate White People................Do you call us Crackers...................

Huh.

Who gives a shit? You could call a looter or an arsonist who happens to be black a freaking "angel" and some freaking nutbar out there would say "angel" is the new N word.

The word police have gone super looney tunes.

Let me get this straight.............Ascel..................

If I see you looting and pillaging and call you a THUG..............I'm racists..................but if I call you a LOOTER it's OKAY NOW...........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

So Obama and the Mayor were insinuating the N word?
Yes Black people can say nigga. We Blacks know it means something different coming from a Black person.
the only way to not offend the most racist and criminal element in our nation [black society ] is to not speak to them .

Who gives a shit? You could call a looter or an arsonist who happens to be black a freaking "angel" and some freaking nutbar out there would say "angel" is the new N word.

You shouldnt worry about what nutbars think. Be brave and speak your mind in person as well as on the internet.

Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

So Obama and the Mayor were insinuating the N word?
Yes Black people can say nigga. We Blacks know it means something different coming from a Black person.
the only way to not offend the most racist and criminal element in our nation [black society ] is to not speak to them .
Then dont speak to Blacks. Its not like you have stimulating conversation anyway. You sound like a dullard to be honest.

You shouldnt worry about what nutbars think. Be brave and speak your mind in person as well as on the internet.
aka come say it to him and he'll bust your ass.

Nice avatar btw..........

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Personally, I have seen more whites "Thugs" than blacks, at least in my area. Anyone physically bullying someone smaller, beating a woman, or stealing with force can be termed as "Criminals."

I still like the N word more
I'm surprised. I would think you would prefer "thug" because you could say it in public without getting your ass beat if a Black guy overheard you.
why do you think a black man can beat up the average white man one on one ?? I guarantee I can kick your stupid ass and any other idiot you hang around with .
Because I know the truth. Sure you can kick my ass. I totally believe you. :itsok:

Forum List

Back