🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is "Thug" the new N word?

And of course for quite some time now we've heard the usual whining from the right that conservatives who use the word 'thug' are being 'unfairly accused' of racism, when in fact that's not the case. Americans have the intelligence and sophistication to understand when the word is being used in a racist context and when it is not.

mighta already been said THUG is just a word that describes deceitful criminals . Its root or beginning comes from India and was invented when the THUGEE cult came to light as just being an organized gang of robbing murderers . I think that thug is a good word but its interchangeable with the words murderer , robber or just plain old Criminal imo .

its a sad day when whites are terrified to go shopping at a grocer and find themselves asking a black employee where the chicken or ribs are.
Its sad some whites would be terrified to ask such a question. Why are they such pussys about everything?
this is like that classic scene when Seinfeld asked a chinese mailman where he could find a good chinese restaurant, then the mailman had a fit !!!
Never watched Seinfeld. Wasnt that a comedy? How is that like asking a chinese mailman about a chinese restaurant? That doenst even make sense.

Personally, I have seen more whites "Thugs" than blacks, at least in my area. Anyone physically bullying someone smaller, beating a woman, or stealing with force can be termed as "Criminals."
And who gave you the power to decide what to call an animal irregardless of Race in the Land of the Free.............................

Dictating what is proper and not proper to others.....................

If I called him a POS for beating a woman.........oh no................I'm not PC'd..............um...........he's beating a woman and you come up and say excuse me criminal................lol

Not at all irrational. Criminals, including the ones I listed, need to be dealt with and prosecuted. The police in Baltimore were slow in responding to the criminals that were looting and rioting. It is not what you call these people, it is how you react.

its a sad day when whites are terrified to go shopping at a grocer and find themselves asking a black employee where the chicken or ribs are.
Its sad some whites would be terrified to ask such a question. Why are they such pussys about everything?
this is like that classic scene when Seinfeld asked a chinese mailman where he could find a good chinese restaurant, then the mailman had a fit !!!
Never watched Seinfeld. Wasnt that a comedy? How is that like asking a chinese mailman about a chinese restaurant? That doenst even make sense.
this was a classic episode, jerry was trying to date a native american girl and tried so hard not to accidently say anything sensative about the indian culture in her presence, well later on in the show, he was looking for a chinese restaurant, and then a chinese mailman comes into the scene, jerry asked him if he knew of any good chinese restaurants, and the mailman went off! What! Just because I look chinese means I know where all of the chinese restaurants are? !!!!

The President and the Mayor used the word "Thug" and I personally see no racial insinuation in their statements. Criminals, such as what we saw in Baltimore were thugs, regardless if they were black, white, or green. JMHO

the word THUG is just another word for the PC police and usual suspects to cry about !

The President and the Mayor used the word "Thug" and I personally see no racial insinuation in their statements. Criminals, such as what we saw in Baltimore were thugs, regardless if they were black, white, or green. JMHO
Yep.

The PC Police are obviously trying to control the language, again, but it may not work this time.

There is no 'PC police,' the notion is ignorant and unfounded – 'political correctness' is a myth contrived by the partisan right in an effort to mask the racism that manifests among the ranks of republicans and conservatives, racism such as referring to all African-American males as 'thugs.'

Thug originated as a slang insult for white European immigrants.

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
******* call ****** ****** all the time

so the Pres calling thugs thugs is a .....

There is no 'PC police,' the notion is ignorant and unfounded – 'political correctness' is a myth contrived by the partisan right in an effort to mask the racism that manifests among the ranks of republicans and conservatives, racism such as referring to all African-American males as 'thugs.'
Here we go again.

You can't make this shit up.

:laugh:

When%2BBlack%2BPeople%2BProtest%2BVS%2BWhen%2BWhite%2BPeople%2BProtest.jpg
The main difference is that when white people are protesting they're doing that without shootings, murders and looting and also they have goals.
And black people often commit crimes without any goals, protest for protest(or for profit?)
Sad but true...

Here we go again.

You can't make this shit up.

:laugh:

And some more...

Whaddaya think, CCJ?

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

So Obama and the Mayor were insinuating the N word?

Why not? they call themselves niggas all of the time.....

have you ever listened to ANY rap ? They words nigga, bitch, and whore are mandatory......Soon only blacks will be able to use the T-word....

:rofl:

Forum List

Back