Is "Thug" the new N word?

Some of my best friends are honky cracker rednecks. Iwas recently called that, Contribute enough $ On the USMB, and one of those word monitors in 1984 get up in your face. The destruction of speech, it's a beautiful thing. Certain words, verboten. Say anything else you want here, but Al Roker with a cigar avatar will hurt you.

Want some cheese with that whine?
You don't date often, do you?

No, my wife wouldn't like that.

Some of my best friends are honky cracker rednecks. Iwas recently called that, Contribute enough $ On the USMB, and one of those word monitors in 1984 get up in your face. The destruction of speech, it's a beautiful thing. Certain words, verboten. Say anything else you want here, but Al Roker with a cigar avatar will hurt you.

Want some cheese with that whine?
You don't date often, do you?

No, my wife wouldn't like that.
How is he? Ok, please, be serious here.

fgr737.jpg

Unokatre, I am still trying to figure out who you are. I am sure you are confused, like me. We come at this from different angles. Peace? I am not your enemy.

I had a argument with a moderator (or a big time snitch). YOU can NOT use the word Nigge+, they, the people that own and operate this board, in all their mighty wisdom, have created a program that blocks that ONE specific word, nothing else. Why? All the other nasty words that exist in the human language, Why that? I still haven't got a bloody answer. Is that too hard?
They also blocked a word that refers to womens gentialia that starts with a c.

The most important things to Negros is sex, fighting and crying racism.
The most important things to whites like you are having sex with your close relatives, picking your head lice, and being afraid of Black guys.
I had a argument with a moderator (or a big time snitch). YOU can NOT use the word Nigge+, they, the people that own and operate this board, in all their mighty wisdom, have created a program that blocks that ONE specific word, nothing else. Why? All the other nasty words that exist in the human language, Why that? I still haven't got a bloody answer. Is that too hard?
OK, so c_nts and n_ggers are verbotten. Anything else?

The most important things to whites like you are having sex with your close relatives, picking your head lice, and being afraid of Black guys.
Yes. Go shave your pelt and stop eating your head lice.

George Carlin had a list of banded words. N yadda tadda R, NOT ON THERE. Try using the word Nijjer even once. I loved this board once. Now ? Not so much.

I think you mistook me for a n_ggers c_nt, I mean with the lice and all.

Pay attention next time, and you might not make such a fool of yourself.

I think you mistook me for a n_ggers c_nt, I mean with the lice and all.

Pay attention next time, and you might not make such a fool of yourself.
No i didnt mistake you for anything. You are a furry feral simian with head lice. Youre white.

No, **** is OK, and shit. And Fuck. But not NIGG2R, they can and will delete your posts or ban you. But this spelled out on the terms of agreement? I am not seeing that. Arbitrarily banning A word on a whim, and not made clear to the posters, not grounds to punish posters. But they Can and DO.

Really? can't say +++++ or ******* , how about *=***** or even Y90==2/ ? Post a word , say a word. Something really nasty a mean and hateful word. Go for it, see what the moderators can handle, be brave.

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

Who was that?

Forum List

Back