Is "Thug" the new N word?

Take it into context of Islamic Terrorists................Calling them Terrorists and Islamic Radicals is soooooooooooooooo Racist now....................we have to find NEW WORDS to call them or we may be offending some of them thar head choppers..........................

Even though it was never meant for all of that religion............but it's the talking point on many points...............here and in the media about how we need to be PC..............which is BS....................

I see a guy breaking into a store and looting.............scumbag...............thug..................asshole...................punk ass bitch seems to come to mind...........................

But some dumb ass is always going to say YOUR RACIST for saying that.................the problem is not with me..............but with the ass hats saying the PC crap.
Thats stupid. Calling a terrorist a terrorist is not racist or offensive. Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.

What you just posted was that it is offensive and stupid to call a Muslim terrorist a terrorist. What do you suggest that we call a terrorist that is a Muslim?
Try putting on your thinking cap and take another stab at adult reading comprehension. You sound like a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Explain this statement you made for me.

Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.
Racists remain at liberty to use the word 'thug' (or any other word, for that matter) in any manner they wish with impunity, as no one seeks to prohibit them from doing so by force of law; indeed, to seek to do so would likely violate the First Amendment.

That's why there's no such thing as 'political correctness,' and why the notion of 'PC police' is a myth, because in no jurisdiction in the United States are racists or bigots subject to criminal prosecution or civil action as a consequence of the words they use to express their racism or bigotry.

Is it racist for a black person to call a white person who riots and burns cars and buildings a thug?
That was another dumb ass question. If thug is code for the n-word how could it be racist for anyone Black to call a white person a thug you moron?

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?

Take it into context of Islamic Terrorists................Calling them Terrorists and Islamic Radicals is soooooooooooooooo Racist now....................we have to find NEW WORDS to call them or we may be offending some of them thar head choppers..........................

Even though it was never meant for all of that religion............but it's the talking point on many points...............here and in the media about how we need to be PC..............which is BS....................

I see a guy breaking into a store and looting.............scumbag...............thug..................asshole...................punk ass bitch seems to come to mind...........................

But some dumb ass is always going to say YOUR RACIST for saying that.................the problem is not with me..............but with the ass hats saying the PC crap.
Thats stupid. Calling a terrorist a terrorist is not racist or offensive. Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.

What you just posted was that it is offensive and stupid to call a Muslim terrorist a terrorist. What do you suggest that we call a terrorist that is a Muslim?
Try putting on your thinking cap and take another stab at adult reading comprehension. You sound like a fucking idiot. :laugh:

I will repeat the question if you didn't understand it.
What do you suggest that we call a terrorist that is a Muslim?

Back in the wagon wheel days of my youth when I was in high school, my dad told me not to hang out with the thugs or he would be very upset with me. The thugs in question? Ducktail guys with a pack of cigs tucked in their tshirt sleeve. Kinda like these guys:

1950s-greasers-08.jpg

Thugs, hoodlums, hoods.
Oh. Wait. Things have changed so certain folks can feel "speshul". Eye roll.

I will repeat the question if you didn't understand it.
What do you suggest that we call a terrorist that is a Muslim?
:desk:

Asshole scumbag?

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
No, I don't.

And the media can help to dispel this nonsense by also referring to wilding White kids as thugs.

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
Fuck that you get one word! We can't use the n word to describe you so all other adjectives are fair game. We should start calling you honkeys. How you gonna complain?

Racists remain at liberty to use the word 'thug' (or any other word, for that matter) in any manner they wish with impunity, as no one seeks to prohibit them from doing so by force of law; indeed, to seek to do so would likely violate the First Amendment.

That's why there's no such thing as 'political correctness,' and why the notion of 'PC police' is a myth, because in no jurisdiction in the United States are racists or bigots subject to criminal prosecution or civil action as a consequence of the words they use to express their racism or bigotry.

Is it racist for a black person to call a white person who riots and burns cars and buildings a thug?
That was another dumb ass question. If thug is code for the n-word how could it be racist for anyone Black to call a white person a thug you moron?

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?
If you cant figure out that statement you are a dumbass. There is no simpler way to put it.

What does that have to do with your silly ass question?

If you cant figure out that statement you are a dumbass. There is no simpler way to put it.

Watch Walter Cronkite Use the Word 'Thugs' As Dan Rather Gets Caught in the 1968 Chicago Convention Protests

Watch Walter Cronkite Use the Word 'Thugs' As Dan Rather Gets Caught in the 1968 Chicago Convention Protests

Thats enlightening. Whats your point?

Which proves that thuggery is in the eyes of the beholder.

Of fuckingcourse.......who the fuck cant see those blacks throwing concrete = clearly model citizens.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I believe one of the original meanings of "thug" referred to those involved with the Mafia. Black or white.

Or...exposes the political attempt at redefining same.

Then, there was this:

"In the United States, there have been several controversies concerning the word "niggardly", an adjective meaning "stingy" or "miserly", because of its phonetic similarity to the racial slur "******". Etymologically the two words are unrelated."
Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. You stated:

I will repeat my silly ass question and if you don't have an answer, you are the silly ass.
Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. You stated:

I will repeat my silly ass question and if you don't have an answer, you are the silly ass.
Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?
Just for that I'm not going answer your question you silly ass.

Forum List

Back