Is "Thug" the new N word?

Words are censored because of children, the word ni@ger is censored because when negros hear it they act like children

Oh my god, I pray people understand what I mean. Nothing, God, you out there? All I get is static and a bunch of smart assed snarky jerks...hello, ....ya there, god?

George Carlin had a list of banded words. N yadda tadda R, NOT ON THERE. Try using the word Nijjer even once. I loved this board once. Now ? Not so much.
Lifes tough. Suck it up.
Well, the bigoted troll has fully hijacked this thread.
A big zig heil to the biggest troll on the board. Even you must understand censorship is wrong. Not matter what the word(s).

I understand that you have selfishly hijacked this thread.

George Carlin had a list of banded words. N yadda tadda R, NOT ON THERE. Try using the word Nijjer even once. I loved this board once. Now ? Not so much.
Lifes tough. Suck it up.
Well, the bigoted troll has fully hijacked this thread.
A big zig heil to the biggest troll on the board. Even you must understand censorship is wrong. Not matter what the word(s).

I understand that you have selfishly hijacked this thread.
Stop being a self-righteous asshole Unk.

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
yes it is Fox TV code for "different-looking", black & brown people

Now "thug" is "code".

Everybody get out your secret decoder rings!

:laugh:

th

Yes, blacks are a naturally violent people
That is 100% incorrect and just plain ignorant. Whites, Asian and other races are and can also violent but not naturally violent.
One time I had a flat tire not sure what time but it was after 12am and very dark. This was on 5 fwy towards San Diego. Guess who stopped and offered helped. Four big blacks all looks like gangsters with old ugly car. Boy I thought I am in trouble but I was shocked how nice they were. They stayed with me till AAA arrived. While waiting we are all having nice conversation asking me all sorts of questions how much is my car, how much is my watch, what I do etc. When AAA arrived I tried to give them money but they all refused. I also offered if I can buy them drinks also refused. They told be safe and drove off.
Tank would have peed himself and fainted if that would have happened to him. :laugh:

Or actually locked himself in the car and refused to get out, knowing the end was near
I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
yes it is Fox TV code for "different-looking", black & brown people

It is the intent of meaning of the word. Obama and the mayor used it to mean criminals who were hijacking the legitimate protests.. Have not watched FOX enough to know their intent.

Remember that twilight zone episode with Bill Mummy? He controlled the TV and read people's minds? That is all there is, clap clap. The mind police are watching.

THUG THUG THUG THUG THUG THUG. There. They can bite me.

Remember that twilight zone episode with Bill Mummy? He controlled the TV and read people's minds? That is all there is, clap clap. The mind police are watching.

So why are you so intent on using the N word? What do you expect someone to think?

Racists remain at liberty to use the word 'thug' (or any other word, for that matter) in any manner they wish with impunity, as no one seeks to prohibit them from doing so by force of law; indeed, to seek to do so would likely violate the First Amendment.

That's why there's no such thing as 'political correctness,' and why the notion of 'PC police' is a myth, because in no jurisdiction in the United States are racists or bigots subject to criminal prosecution or civil action as a consequence of the words they use to express their racism or bigotry.

Take it into context of Islamic Terrorists................Calling them Terrorists and Islamic Radicals is soooooooooooooooo Racist now....................we have to find NEW WORDS to call them or we may be offending some of them thar head choppers..........................

Even though it was never meant for all of that religion............but it's the talking point on many points...............here and in the media about how we need to be PC..............which is BS....................

I see a guy breaking into a store and looting.............scumbag...............thug..................asshole...................punk ass bitch seems to come to mind...........................

But some dumb ass is always going to say YOUR RACIST for saying that.................the problem is not with me..............but with the ass hats saying the PC crap.
Thats stupid. Calling a terrorist a terrorist is not racist or offensive. Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.

What you just posted was that it is offensive and stupid to call a Muslim terrorist a terrorist. What do you suggest that we call a terrorist that is a Muslim?

Racists remain at liberty to use the word 'thug' (or any other word, for that matter) in any manner they wish with impunity, as no one seeks to prohibit them from doing so by force of law; indeed, to seek to do so would likely violate the First Amendment.

That's why there's no such thing as 'political correctness,' and why the notion of 'PC police' is a myth, because in no jurisdiction in the United States are racists or bigots subject to criminal prosecution or civil action as a consequence of the words they use to express their racism or bigotry.

Is it racist for a black person to call a white person who riots and burns cars and buildings a thug?

Take it into context of Islamic Terrorists................Calling them Terrorists and Islamic Radicals is soooooooooooooooo Racist now....................we have to find NEW WORDS to call them or we may be offending some of them thar head choppers..........................

Even though it was never meant for all of that religion............but it's the talking point on many points...............here and in the media about how we need to be PC..............which is BS....................

I see a guy breaking into a store and looting.............scumbag...............thug..................asshole...................punk ass bitch seems to come to mind...........................

But some dumb ass is always going to say YOUR RACIST for saying that.................the problem is not with me..............but with the ass hats saying the PC crap.
Thats stupid. Calling a terrorist a terrorist is not racist or offensive. Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.

What you just posted was that it is offensive and stupid to call a Muslim terrorist a terrorist. What do you suggest that we call a terrorist that is a Muslim?
Try putting on your thinking cap and take another stab at adult reading comprehension. You sound like a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Is it racist for a black person to call a white person who riots and burns cars and buildings a thug?
That was another dumb ass question. If thug is code for the n-word how could it be racist for anyone Black to call a white person a thug you moron?

Some people need to consult a dictionary every once in a while.

Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

So Obama and the Mayor were insinuating the N word?
Yes Black people can say nigga. We Blacks know it means something different coming from a Black person.
Whether you end it with an "ahh" sound or an "er" it still means the same. Rival gangs use it to refer to the other. You think it's an endearing term still?

Yes its true. I first noticed it when they (whites) were calling a Black Stanford educated athlete a thug.

So Obama and the Mayor were insinuating the N word?
Yes Black people can say nigga. We Blacks know it means something different coming from a Black person.
Whether you end it with an "ahh" sound or an "er" it still means the same. Rival gangs use it to refer to the other. You think it's an endearing term still?
No it doesnt mean the same. If you were Black you would know that and you would know you never hear Black people using the "er" ending.

Some people need to consult a dictionary every once in a while.

Do you have an answer, or do you need pictures in order to comprehend ?

Forum List

Back