🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is "Thug" the new N word?

What you just posted was that it is offensive and stupid to call a Muslim terrorist a terrorist. What do you suggest that we call a terrorist that is a Muslim?
Try putting on your thinking cap and take another stab at adult reading comprehension. You sound like a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Explain this statement you made for me.

Calling a Muslim a terrorist is stupid and offensive.
Is it racist for a black person to call a white person who riots and burns cars and buildings a thug?
That was another dumb ass question. If thug is code for the n-word how could it be racist for anyone Black to call a white person a thug you moron?

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. You stated:
If you cant figure out that statement you are a dumbass. There is no simpler way to put it.

What does that have to do with your silly ass question?

I will repeat my silly ass question and if you don't have an answer, you are the silly ass.
Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?
Just for that I'm not going answer your question you silly ass.

Of course you aren't because you are to fucking stupid to know the answer.

Try putting on your thinking cap and take another stab at adult reading comprehension. You sound like a fucking idiot. :laugh:

That was another dumb ass question. If thug is code for the n-word how could it be racist for anyone Black to call a white person a thug you moron?

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. You stated:
If you cant figure out that statement you are a dumbass. There is no simpler way to put it.

I will repeat my silly ass question and if you don't have an answer, you are the silly ass.
Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?
Just for that I'm not going answer your question you silly ass.

Of course you aren't because you are to fucking stupid to know the answer.
No its because you are a silly ass monkey.

Yes Black people can say nigga. We Blacks know it means something different coming from a Black person.

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

I employ lots of blacks ( and promote many in my business ).........and some nigres. They generally find a way to get their ass fired. Somehow, I have idiot managers who occasionally find a way to hire a gangsta. I know within 10 seconds of meeting them that I am fucked. The savages throwing the concrete last week in Baltimore = nigres. Its quite that simple. Lets face it.....every race has a class of reject loser assholes.

Thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, thug, THUG!
While it is a word used to describe the criminals in India who followed the Goddess, Kali and robbed travelers, it's as good a word as any to describe societies human crap.

I am listening to all these talking heads that say "Thug" is now the new N word. Do you think that is true, since the black mayor of Baltimore and the President, who is also black, used this word to describe the rioters in Baltimore, a few days ago?
Yes, Lee Atwater was right.
Lee Atwater - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******."[9][10]

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?

Watch Walter Cronkite Use the Word 'Thugs' As Dan Rather Gets Caught in the 1968 Chicago Convention Protests

Which proves that thuggery is in the eyes of the beholder.

Or...exposes the political attempt at redefining same.

Then, there was this:

"In the United States, there have been several controversies concerning the word "niggardly", an adjective meaning "stingy" or "miserly", because of its phonetic similarity to the racial slur "******". Etymologically the two words are unrelated."
Controversies about the word niggardly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That analogy makes no sense.

Niggardly is a perfectly good word. It's not the word's fault that there are dumbasses who do not know what it means and are too ignorant to find out.

I have heard the word 'thug' used for a long time and all of a sudden you dipshits decide it is a code word. Are there any other code words you want to use to call someone a racist?

Watch Walter Cronkite Use the Word 'Thugs' As Dan Rather Gets Caught in the 1968 Chicago Convention Protests

Then, there was this:

"In the United States, there have been several controversies concerning the word "niggardly", an adjective meaning "stingy" or "miserly", because of its phonetic similarity to the racial slur "******". Etymologically the two words are unrelated."

Niggardly is a perfectly good word. It's not the word's fault that there are dumbasses who do not know what it means and are too ignorant to find out.

Niggardly can no longer be used because the ignorant dumbasses far outnumber those that are intelligent enough to use the word.

Then, there was this:

Niggardly can no longer be used because the ignorant dumbasses far outnumber those that are intelligent enough to use the word.

Actually...those ranting about certain words know exactly what they are doing...

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
http://remmet.com/2008/04/04/do-democrats-need-the-black-vote/Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

Then, there was this:

They're not the ignorant ones.

It's the ones who are being manipulated by certain words who are the ignorant ones.

Would that include you?

Itz da institutional injustice, structural discrimination, systemic oppression, white privilege, capitalistic intolerance and greedy rich keepin da black, negro, colored, people of color, african american down......

And every other excuse you can think of...........

Memo to the dunce who posted this cartoon:

If your life is one based on materialism and the accretion of 'things,' it becomes, it seems to me, very easy to slip into criminality.

Unless one is taught values and the traditional Judeo-Christian attitude toward life, ....one can never, in the truest sense, become a success.

1. "...We were taught to work jolly hard. We were taught to prove yourself (sic). We were taught self-reliance. We were taught to live within our income. You were taught that cleanliness is next to godliness. You were taught always to give a hand to your neighbour. You were taught tremendous pride in your country.. All of these things are Victorian values. They are also perennial values.” Margaret Thatcher's views in the Evening Standard of April 15, 1983.

How is it you don't know this?

Then, there was this:

Where is Pamela Geller when we need her? She should be screaming that word every place she goes, because free speech.

Then, there was this:

Then we need to use it several times a day.

So.....the white guy is gonna force someone to become a criminal???
How does he do that?

What a stupid post.

He does that by using the divide and conquer rule when it comes to the black family.
Offer up government assistance if you'll kick dad out, and keep pumping babies out. This is how it started, and the following generations learned to completely skip the kicking dad out of the house part, by not having dad there from the start.
White privileged liberals who insisted they knew best, enacted and perpetrated a cruel joke on the black community, and it's continual devestation goes on and on with no end in sight.
We see the results every day, more and more black males incarcerated, and black females kept on the plantation of the government dole. Getting just enough to get by and never being encouraged to ending the cycle that spans generations.

Forum List

Back